Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No matter what happens, people blaming IRCC, bidding adieu to Canada or disappointed for no draw Wednesday. This is just a matter of time which will pass and the same folks will come here next Wednesday hoping for a draw. :)

Human nature is so funny and so predictable. I won't say I'm not disappointed but I'm ready for next Wednesday if nothing happens today. ;)
It's all in good humour!!!
They don't mean a thing by it :D:D

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

Kakkarot

Jul 29, 2017
India
Bit frustrated, thought there will be a draw today but hey its ROH anyway, so im trying to hold my nerve like all the other optimists here. May be CIC don't want scores to drop drastically and they might be trying to hold the score in the 430s level for the next two draws or something. Hopefully they might surprise us tomorrow or friday. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Didier85

Tonima

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I was really hoping for the ita today. 436, would have made it in the last round if I had my IELTS results ready. Darn u luck!!!

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Bit frustrated, thought there will be a draw today but hey its ROH anyway, so im trying to hold my nerve like all the other optimists here. May be CIC don't want scores to drop drastically and they might be trying to hold the score in the 430s level for the next two draws or something. Hopefully they might surprise us tomorrow or friday. Fingers crossed
Yeah, I'm frustrated too. But I don't think that's the plan. The back-to-back draws don't make sense if they want to keep the score high.

Reactions: alfred0

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Pretty much, lol. Don't have HBO. Never been tempted to watch. I'm much more the hard science fiction type.
I'm under a bigger rock. I don't have TV at all, and the only videos I ever have time or interest to watch these days are news or language related, or both.

Reactions: andieangel

Kakkarot

Jul 29, 2017
India
Yeah, I'm frustrated too. But I don't think that's the plan. The back-to-back draws don't make sense if they want to keep the score high.
Well may be there were too many people accumulating in the 430s level so they wanted to clear it or something but that's just my thought. A draw next wednesday will be like 20 days gap, may be the draw on 2nd was to compensate last month and 9th was for this month and something next week would look like two draws per month. Who knows they might shoot one when we dont expect.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Well may be there were too many people accumulating in the 430s level so they wanted to clear it or something but that's just my thought. A draw next wednesday will be like 20 days gap, may be the draw on 2nd was to compensate last month and 9th was for this month and something next week would look like two draws per month. Who knows they might shoot one when we dont expect.
We just had it a minute ago, 434:D:D