+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I still cant enter the pool as my eca has not yet evaluated by IQAS. It has been 25 days, since my transcripts were delivered and they haven't even acknowledged it.

My age : 27
Education : Masters in Engineering
IELTS - CLB 9
WORK EXP - 3years
spouse age : 27
Education - pHd scholar after her masters in engineering
IELTS : CLB 7

:( :

all my chances are getting screwed by IQAS. :(
Take a deep breath!

Some things take time to get processed. You'll get your ECA sooner or later.

In the meantime, do some reading and research about what are the next steps in your Canada immigration journey.

Start putting together your documents. Look through your travel history and figure out if you need any PCCs.

Approach former employers to ask for references.

In a nutshell, keep yourself busy with something constructive.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Wow, 30 pages on a new ROH thread. How I missed this forum and the bunch of crazy members! I am just dropping by to thank you all for the warm wishes and prayers for my fast recovery. I feel better now but still won't be active on the forum in few more days.

I will keep this message simple and will not tag any names as you are all appreciated. I hope to be back soon! Always keep the ray alive and hopes burning! :)

Regards,
xty
Welcome back! You were missed!

Take good care of yourself.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Welcome back! You were missed!

Take good care of yourself.
Thank you, sis. I will, just few more days and I will be back real good. I missed you all too!

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi i have a query. My sister has a PR of Canada and i am claiming the points. But she will in my country for the next couple of months.would that be od a concern to CIC? As they had mentioned the sibling needs to be living in Canada

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Interesting what is the total ITA plan for 2017 and how many were issued so far? With that data we can approximately say how many more draws are expected. As I see the IRCC's idea is to wait for few weeks when the score gets below 430 in order to increase the minimum passing point.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wow, 30 pages on a new ROH thread. How I missed this forum and the bunch of crazy members! I am just dropping by to thank you all for the warm wishes and prayers for my fast recovery. I feel better now but still won't be active on the forum in few more days.

I will keep this message simple and will not tag any names as you are all appreciated. I hope to be back soon! Always keep the ray alive and hopes burning!

Regards,
xty
Good to see you here. :)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone!

Hope you all are OK and happy for another weekend. And welcome back my dear sister @iamxty, hope to see you soon here, as you said you have crazy friends over here :D We all support you and want you to come back even stronger than before, so I am going to mention some of your crazy and loved friends, including me, coz I'm one of the big ones :D:p;)

@andieangel @Wandering Mind @TanakaM @ivancabrer @lino82 @shaun75 @mqamar1994 @Karnesh @gurpreet.ts @fahadsheikh @Sandeep198511 @tjsecondtry @trumprefugee @AlliBatista and others, hope you are Okey and having a wonderful weekend. Hope to see a draw next week so that we all continue our joy in this ROH until draw happened. Some of you are very busy I imagine, plz have a rest, because we all should be healthy and be ready for next week's surprise ;):)

PS: dear @AlliBatista get ready for another ROH creation, I mean for 71th, coz draw is coming ;)

Dear GOD, I have got killed if I don't mention our KING :D, dear @KingKurly, hope you and your father are OK too

Last edited:

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Ah, vous avez raison! Merci. Where are you taking your French classes from?
I have Institut Français in my city, so went there. They also run the TEF exam and I suppose it's like French equivalent of British Council or Göthe Institut of Germany. They have a intensive course at A1 level, it's 2 weeks, 3 hours daily, 30 hours together. Quite exhausting. But after one week went from no-user to being able to understand very basic sentences.

Yes. To make CLB7 until February, in 6 months, would be very hard. Maybe an immersion course will be an option. On the other hand, I think you can try to learn especially for the TEF (once you get the basics at say A2) and optimize for that. That's my plan at least. And a trip to France may be an option too.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
From ROH 69.

Thank you for this, sissy. I am really thankful for having a friend like you. Love you, sis! I wish all our dreams come true and that we all land in Canada soon. <3
Awwww! You are more than welcome sis! ;) Love you too! <3 I'm glad you're better! Come back to us as soon as you can! :)

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you for your wonderful post passa. BTW, passa means a friend in one of our regional language. So you have a great sounding nickname lol. I don't know what it is like to have a child of your own, but from what i have heard from my sister's it is lot of hard work. It takes a lot of patience. So for you to enjoy taking care of both child and mother while enjoying household chores, sounds so nice. Keep enjoying and keep taking care, i'm sure your better half is adoring you for that. My father is doing a lot better. In fact he is bored to death cos he can't go back to work even though he thinks he is fully cured lol.

Just couple of hours and i will get my result. Hopefully, still not 100% but very hopeful. I myself took French lesson classes until level 4 in Alliance Francaise. But i quit, no TEF exam center here and i couldn't commit to the level it requires. Since your wife is so close to getting CLB 7 in TEF, with the renewed spirit she will most probably make it. And i agree, listening part in French i found it difficult myself. With back to back draw happening again, seems like it is very likely it could get close to 410 by then. All the best and may our wishes come true soon :)
sl
So sorry to hear abt ur father's illness but glad at the same time tht he is doin well now...i wish him a speedy recovery
My ilets result was really bad as expected :(

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone!

Hope you all are OK and happy for another weekend. And welcome back my dear sister @iamxty, hope to see you soon here, as you said you have crazy friends over here :D We all support you and want you to come back even stronger than before, so I am going to mention some of your crazy and loved friends, including me, coz I'm one of the big ones :D:p;)

@andieangel @Wandering Mind @TanakaM @ivancabrer @lino82 @shaun75 @mqamar1994 @Karnesh @gurpreet.ts @fahadsheikh @Sandeep198511 @tjsecondtry @trumprefugee @AlliBatista and others, hope you are Okey and having a wonderful weekend. Hope to see a draw next week so that we all continue our joy in this ROH until draw happened. Some of you are very busy I imagine, plz have a rest, because we all should be healthy and be ready for next week's surprise ;):)

PS: dear @AlliBatista get ready for another ROH creation, I mean for 71th, coz draw is coming ;)
Thank you our dear @pessacanada for encouraging words! I hope you and your lovely family are also having a nice weekend! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
sl
So sorry to hear abt ur father's illness but glad at the same time tht he is doin well now...i wish him a speedy recovery
My ilets result was really bad as expected :(
Don't worry, study hard and you'll ace it next time! There's always room for improvement! I mean that for all of us in general with everything in life! ;)