Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I know you dont want to go to ontario, but i suggest you take oinp route only because i want good for you. At one point i was confident score would drop below 410, but now i honestly dont know. With oinp, you have to live in ontario for first 2 years and then you can move to alberta. I really hope you make it to alberta with or without oinp.
Thanks for advice and kind words, however I have 2 small kids and moving with them to another continent is stressful enough let alone to move twice in few years. I will wait for as long as I need to get direct ITA and then go to Alberta. Wish you all the best and good luck to you too! We all will make it one day! :) Stay positive! :)

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

I have sent my scanned documents to my consultant to upload for PR ONLINE APPLICATION .

Most of them are uploaded & I want to make sure all uploaded files are correct .

But it is not viewable thus consultant is saying only he can view them since he uploaded (is it true??)

I am stuck & need someone's advice is there any option available to view it again before the submission .

Tks for your support in advance !!!!

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello,
I have received NOI from Ontario on 10th July and I am planning to submit my ONIP application by end of next week by 0721. So should I order a duplicate of my WES ECA report to ONIP now or should I order it after I submit my application?
Pls advice.

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
It's really hard without PR. My lawyers forwarded my resume to headhunting agencies, so far nothing. Thanks for advice though! :) How about you?
I am actually working in Ontario and for Government so they won't help for lmia.. but I have option for ielts to boost my crs but I have time so just waiting... though if you want I can ask my friends who own retail / restaurants.. they might help you for lmia..

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

I have sent my scanned documents to my consultant to upload for PR ONLINE APPLICATION .

Most of them are uploaded & I want to make sure all uploaded files are correct .

But it is not viewable thus consultant is saying only he can view them since he uploaded (is it true??)

I am stuck & need someone's advice is there any option available to view it again before the submission .

Tks for your support in advance !!!!
I have a similar case, my consultant has also kept everythig to him, we are not allowed to even check the profile. I guess its the way they do it. They have shared with us our crs breakdown though. If i may ask, wats ur crs?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Nice to meet you Xty. I've gone for a cunning combination of name and year of birth, but it's indecipherable so don't even try.
Your name is Shaun! And your birth year is 1975! :D:p

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am actually working in Ontario and for Government so they won't help for lmia.. but I have option for ielts to boost my crs but I have time so just waiting... though if you want I can ask my friends who own retail / restaurants.. they might help you for lmia..
Government doesn't help for lmia? I thought they need immigrants? Thank you very much for the help but I am not in Canada and my occupation is Accountant so I will first try to look for jobs in accounting. But that so nice of you! True Canadian! :D

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Government doesn't help for lmia? I thought they need immigrants? Thank you very much for the help but I am not in Canada and my occupation is Accountant so I will first try to look for jobs in accounting. But that so nice of you! True Canadian! :D
Government wants immigrants but they won't help for lmia bcz they can find with PR or citizenship.. thankii we all wants to be a proud Canadian...