+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
can any one explain to me what does it mean to have a threshold as for example 430 for the draw? does it mean all people for the same points and above will get ITA or selected ones in addition to some others under the 430 ? how does the system work in a simple term?

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Why do you think that these are candidates because of PNP? There's lot of candidates 451-600 tier, on average more than 50 per day. And for pre-last draw it was 80 per day. If this trend was steady at 50 per day it made 300 only in this tier. I must say, that I'm still wondering who are these candidates, as they were the reason for the spike in CRS in pre-last draw. I assume that are recent graduates, especially within Canada. What do you think guys?
Recent graduates didnt come to mind, i just saw a big jump in number of new applicants in this range and concluded that it must be due to PNP.
You guys might be right too but we will figure it out once cic updates this data in the next draw.

Reactions: Sudhar25

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
can any one explain to me what does it mean to have a threshold as for example 430 for the draw? does it mean all people for the same points and above will get ITA or selected ones in addition to some others under the 430 ? how does the system work in a simple term?
For this instance, every1 with score 431 and above will sure shot get an invite but some people with 430 might not get an invite depending upon how new their profile is. ( the older the profile the better it is)

Reactions: eshahari12

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
There are two reasons for 1200 more in a week.
1) two ielts results were out. One regular on 7 July and second result was due to lot of results of one particular date was withheld due to scrutiny, which were released( lot of them got clb9)
2) due to Canadian graduate in June batch.
May i know from where did you get that ielts information.?

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hello All,

I need your advice on work experience reference letter from my employer. They agreed to provide the required letter but want to mark it to the authority. They denied to write "Whosoever It May Concern" for some reason.

Is it okay to address it to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or please suggest more relevant authority.

Thanks

Please advise guys!

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
You are most likely to receive an ITA in the next draw. You can skip the ONIP route altogether. However, to answer your question, NOIs are usually issued on Fridays. Wait till tomorrow and you shall hopefully receive one.
i will wait for next few draws for direct ita however i want to be on safer side and want to b relaxed while waiting for it after receiving noi.

naweed04

Jul 9, 2017
For this instance, every1 with score 431 and above will sure shot get an invite but some people with 430 might not get an invite depending upon how new their profile is. ( the older the profile the better it is)
Not too sure about the age of the profile as I had received mine within a day

naweed04

Jul 9, 2017
I believe they are still issuing NOIs. They better be as I'm hoping for one when I get my CRS above 400. From reading some of the recent posts I think Ontario normally issue NOIs on Fridays, but could be mistaken. Happy for others to correct me.

Ontario publish updates on NOIs here:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
You maybe correct however there could be exceptions I suppose as I received one on Tuesday

Reactions: shaun75

Zakaria223

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am at CRS 412 currently but i will be at 437 by end of next month? What do you guys think will it drop to 412 before that or it will be 437 in august?

Thanks