+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

gmchinchayan

Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am at CRS 412 currently but i will be at 437 by end of next month? What do you guys think will it drop to 412 before that or it will be 437 in august?

Thanks
judging that the last draw was 440, it seems to be dropping in increments of 10 every 2 weeks. I hope it will drop to 410 by late August, but the rate of people applying is crazy as well. there is a large pool of people between the 411-420 so it might even go to September or October

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Guys we need seniors to have some predictions for the upcoming draw!!!!hope crs comes down drastically so we all can see our dreams coming true, In shaa Allah

Reactions: Mjkab

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to everyone who got the ITA in an expected late draw:)

Was expecting draw on Friday, voila CIC is unpredictable:)

Came here to just check updates and got the surprise that 68th ROH is already up and thriving with renewed hopes of declining cut off:)

I believe decrease in invitation is just a temporary phase and even if not sooner, the invitation number will surely go up to the range of 4000 - 45

And I have been following other Immigration consultants and all of them are predicting the score will go below 400 bench mark this year.

Keep the hopes alive..!!!:)

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
You are most likely to receive an ITA in the next draw. You can skip the ONIP route altogether. However, to answer your question, NOIs are usually issued on Fridays. Wait till tomorrow and you shall hopefully receive one.
are they issuing noi to only ppl with experience in ICT field or they are still sending noi to other proessions with crs above 400?

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Congratulation to everyone who got the ITA in an expected late draw:)

Was expecting draw on Friday, voila CIC is unpredictable:)

Came here to just check updates and got the surprise that 68th ROH is already up and thriving with renewed hopes of declining cut off:)

I believe decrease in invitation is just a temporary phase and even if not sooner, the invitation number will surely go up to the range of 4000 - 45

And I have been following other Immigration consultants and all of them are predicting the score will go below 400 bench mark this year.

Keep the hopes alive..!!!:)
I wish they could give out either 1500 ITAs per week or 3000 per two weeks with a fixed draw day :rolleyes:

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi everyone , is an affidavit from magistrate acceptable??? , because I had to get an affidavit of my father's name , since i ll be claiming points for my sister being there in Canada ... And there is difference in our father's name in both of our passport

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm just so annoyed at myself for not getting into the pool sooner... Hoping for some encouraging draws soon, because I really don't want to spend $1500 on the OINP; it's a lot of money, and I ain't rich! The whole concept of selling extra points at exorbitant rates is suspect, if you ask me. Not a very egalitarian approach, and not a good look for Ontario. The CRS is already enough of a farce without this pay-to-win nonsense to top it off.

Sorry about the negativity, just frustrated I guess. Hopefully they'll have another draw on the 19th and give me something to smile about! :D

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, I don't have NOI, I don't want to go to Ontario, I wish to settle in Alberta, Calgary.
I know you dont want to go to ontario, but i suggest you take oinp route only because i want good for you. At one point i was confident score would drop below 410, but now i honestly dont know. With oinp, you have to live in ontario for first 2 years and then you can move to alberta. I really hope you make it to alberta with or without oinp.