+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
recreated profile yesterday. no Ontario NOI yet. Have they stopped sending NOI?
CRS 436, NOC 3113.
I believe they are still issuing NOIs. They better be as I'm hoping for one when I get my CRS above 400. From reading some of the recent posts I think Ontario normally issue NOIs on Fridays, but could be mistaken. Happy for others to correct me.

Ontario publish updates on NOIs here:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
recreated profile yesterday. no Ontario NOI yet. Have they stopped sending NOI?
CRS 436, NOC 3113.
You are most likely to receive an ITA in the next draw. You can skip the ONIP route altogether. However, to answer your question, NOIs are usually issued on Fridays. Wait till tomorrow and you shall hopefully receive one.

Reactions: Mithu3

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I think CIC is going slow on invites as they don't want to drop the scores drastically. Most of us were expecting either back to back draws or more number of invites but it has been the opposite. Hopefully, the scores will keep on dropping and all of us will get our ITAs soon.

Snobby

Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who got an ITA yesterday and all the best to everyone else including me who are still waiting on their dream to reach Canada. I've been waiting for more than 2 years but now I'm so hopeful. I feel this will be my year. :D

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Bless you! I am at 433
Congrats to all those who received an ITA yesterday! :)

Here's my prediction for the next draw:
If it happens on the 19th of July (not likely, but I hope so) → CRS cutt-off will be 431
Otherwise, on the 26th of July → CRS cutt-off will be 433
you

Reactions: DandyGirl

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Reactions: anujw and Mjkab

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hello All,

I need your advice on work experience reference letter from my employer. They agreed to provide the required letter but want to mark it to the authority. They denied to write "Whosoever It May Concern" for some reason.

Is it okay to address it to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or please suggest more relevant authority.

Thanks