Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://chat.whatsapp.com/A7Z6I0xJWLd7gybh70HJoW

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hmm..looing at the earlier RoI trend, it is very unlikely that there will be 4th RoI in one month. My best bet would be May 3rd or Perhaps May 10 to be on safer side.
I only hope the cut-off is below 415 so that remaining candidates get lucky chance as well.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
My only worry is that if my 3.5 MONTHS of co-op experience and my ongoing 3 months FT experience will be considered for FSW. I hear mixed comments about this. CIC has not mentioned it clearly under FSW. :(

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
kdeepak003 said:
My only worry is that if my 3.5 years of co-op experience and my ongoing 3 months FT experience will be considered for FSW. I hear mixed comments about this. CIC has not mentioned it clearly under FSW. :(
They have clearly mentioned about this;
As an FSW your work experience should be minimum 1 year continuous.
Only paid internships will count towards experience.

Has your co-op one year continuous?
Do you have proof of income for your Co-op?

If yes, Then you are good to go.

If not, then avoid using that experience.

sahil.2301

Apr 24, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Sitting on 390. Waiting for ECA so that i can update my profile and increase my score to 417.
I hope the points wont rise exceptionally. There are so many in 400-425 segment sighting for an ITA (A new Ray of Hope).

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Hey folks,

I have a question that you guys might be able to answer easily.

My first job after Canadian college technically started in March 2015, but I was on Co-op visa for that. Then I applied for PGWP but I received it in Dec 2015.

I technically have been working for 2 years, but It's been only a year since I have received PGWP. Can I put 2 years experience in CIC profile?.

Thanks!
8)

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Thank you for your reply.

My background: 2.5 years of continuous experience outside Canada and 3.5 months of co-op at a reputed bank in Canada and currently on the 3rd month of my FT role at the same bank in Canada. All I am concerned is, if I could add all my experience so that I will have 3 or more years of experience. Please advise. Thank you!

RiZ92 said:
They have clearly mentioned about this;
As an FSW your work experience should be minimum 1 year continuous.
Only paid internships will count towards experience.

Has your co-op one year continuous?
Do you have proof of income for your Co-op?

If yes, Then you are good to go.

If not, then avoid using that experience.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
JinandMango said:
Hey folks,

I have a question that you guys might be able to answer easily.

My first job after Canadian college technically started in March 2015, but I was on Co-op visa for that. Then I applied for PGWP but I received it in Dec 2015.

I technically have been working for 2 years, but It's been only a year since I have received PGWP. Can I put 2 years experience in CIC profile?.

Thanks!
8)
OK....here is the grey area and latest incident.

Today One of the CEC applicant received rejection because he claimed Work experience before PGWP, he was on off campus WP.

CIC states for CECs that they won't count any experience before PGWP. But they hasn't mentioned about the time between graduation and getting PGWP (Grey Area).

My recommendation is not to get points for that experience (do not take risk).

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
kdeepak003 said:
Thank you for your reply.

My background: 2.5 years of continuous experience outside Canada and 3.5 months of co-op at a reputed bank in Canada and currently on the 3rd month of my FT role at the same bank in Canada. All I am concerned is, if I could add all my experience so that I will have 3 or more years of experience. Please advise. Thank you!
You are good then. for Canadian CO-Op it will ask a question about student status, just make sure you must answer it correctly.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
This made my day! So, I was on a co-op work permit when I was doing my co-op and now on PGWP. Do you mean to say that I can consider 3 or more years of experience for FSW? Thank you!

RiZ92 said:
You are good then. for Canadian CO-Op it will ask a question about student status, just make sure you must answer it correctly.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
kdeepak003 said:
This made my day! So, I was on a co-op work permit when I was doing my co-op and now on PGWP. Do you mean to say that I can consider 3 or more years of experience for FSW? Thank you!
Your Co-Op experience won't be countable as you will select Yes for the question related to Student Status.

In Canada the experience during study time period won't be count as work experience towards immigration.

In your case whatever experience you have outside canada (continuous) and whatever experience you have after PGWP is countable. In some cases the period between Graduation and PGWP is also countable but for that you have to prove that you weren't studying during that time.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
I think there should be weekly draws.let it be half the size of biweekly draws.
atleast it keeps us busy.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Thank you. I finished studying while I was doing my co-op too. I never went back to school after my co-op.

RiZ92 said:
Your Co-Op experience won't be countable as you will select Yes for the question related to Student Status.

In Canada the experience during study time period won't be count as work experience towards immigration.

In your case whatever experience you have outside canada (continuous) and whatever experience you have after PGWP is countable. In some cases the period between Graduation and PGWP is also countable but for that you have to prove that you weren't studying during that time.

zinder33

Mar 19, 2017
monavy said:
April 29 409 3668 ITA
May 7 401 3300 ITA
May 16 395 3655 ITA
May 27 389 3450 ITA
June 4 385 3700 ITA

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
monavy said:
That would be incredibly cool, but it's hard to picture "keeping us busy" as one of their criteria of when to draw, LOL.

Nice creative thinking though.