+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 59th draw!

NikhilSh

Jul 31, 2011
tiwalope said:
I'm optimistic you would get an ITA.Congrats in advance.Get your documents ready
Thank you! I just hope it won't go back to 441 and I miss it by a point as per the trends...

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
sami726 said:
hey guys...my crs is 453 and already got an ita.. but i want to decline that bcz of some mistakes in EE profile and appear into next draw expected on 19th, so that i can rectify and be sure abt those mistakes...is there any chance the score might go above 453?? should i take the risk of declining??m in sixes and sevens what to do??any suggestions ???
Depends on how big mistake you did. I would suggest to decline and recreate with correct info. And about draw score going 453 or above, it doesn't seems to be happening anytime soon.

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sami726 said:
hey guys...my crs is 453 and already got an ita.. but i want to decline that bcz of some mistakes in EE profile and appear into next draw expected on 19th, so that i can rectify and be sure abt those mistakes...is there any chance the score might go above 453?? should i take the risk of declining??m in sixes and sevens what to do??any suggestions ???
Yes CRS will go above 500 ...So don't reject your ITA....
:D

Boni M

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sami726 said:
Heights of insecurity!!!

gilljiw

Mar 2, 2017
Any chances for CRS 429?????

59 DRAW

PLEASE ADVICE????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CRS 429

Waiting for ITA

gilljiw

Mar 2, 2017
ON 5 april, In BC they have pnp draw , and they gave 500 PNP

My question is these 500 people already get ITA on 5 april or they will get in next draw.

Please suggest???? :-[ :-[ :-[
\

CRS-429
Waiting for ITA

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Wandering Mind said:
Thank you for your reply.

It will indeed take months and months to learn a new language. In fact it took me years and years just to learn English ;) Unfortunately I don't know Spanish either :(

I'll look at the link you sent. Many thanks.

My CRS is 403 :( and I'll lose 10 points on my next birthday:( hence the panic about padding up my score through any means possible.

Good luck to you. Hope you get an ITA soon.
Am with you, wandering mind, and it looks bleak as the days go but still hopeful of miracles. My crs dropped too by 10 points , I guess, bcos am a year older. So while I was waiting for it to come down to 414 from 431, now am not sure. Waiting for it to drop to 404. No sign of OINP, am looking at options from SINP. I wander here hopeful getting inspired by these messages.

kamiar

Mar 21, 2017
It usually takes several days for the age to get updated. mine took 5 days.

wareskhan said:
Hopesarehigh could you please explain?

I turned 30 on Mar 29. My score did not drop and is still at 429. Am i missing something here? Did your score drop? If so when? Please let me know. I am confused

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
plz anyone else guide me...
in the eligibility profile it is asked in the last 10 years how much continuos work experience do you have..??i have 1 year experience from june 2009-october 2010 , from december 2011 to 2015 feb i was engaged in studies abroad then again,from feb 2015-march 17 working with the same NOC ...can it be considered as continous work expereince?? and for 3 years or what??

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
Wandering Mind said:
Hello, any of you have French as a second language?

I was wondering if it's a good idea for me to learn French (I am a complete beginner and can barely say hello in French), especially since more points will be given for French from June.

Also, I'll be losing points for turning another year older and wanted to compensate for those lost points.

Do share your thoughts and experiences. Thanks in advance.
I have started learning French. I have learnt it in school, but it was more than 10 years back. Interested in learning via skype? What better way of learning than helping others :)

jasontan

Feb 26, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most of us here are at 420's.. good luck guys!

were at 426, praying for a favorable 59th draw!

i really don't understand why people will reject their ITA's then recreate their profile. doesn't make any sense

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The way people are rejecting their ITA's I think out of 3700 ITA's sent only 3000-3200 would be accepting their ITA's.

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish 419 is attained in 3rd May draw.

Shaz1

Mar 4, 2017
Guys I had a question ..Someone please help..
If I get married after receiving the ITA , may be after EOR or at BG stage, will my points be re calculated if I add the spouse..What i know is that if I get married after ITA, points dont get re calculated..Plz help..