AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
;D
prakash419 said:
Well I surely do see it clearly states that it has to be most recent and within 5 years. Give me a second, i will copy paste here.
ii. In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).
So according to CIC website it doesn't have to be recent experience.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
mihirparker said:
;Dii. In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).
So according to CIC website it doesn't have to be recent experience.
Thanks Mihir. I am rubbing my eeys now, I sure as heck did see the 5 year thing and now I dont see it, maybe it was late night illusion..dont know. Anyway thank much. I have one more question. for primary occupation they are asking "This means the job Praaksh______has experience in and wants to base the immigration application on", so I did my internship (highly paid, 3 months, $50 billion company) as procurement manager during my MBA and afteer my MBA I am working as a procurement manager. I want to apply using this NOC, but the isue is it says -
"Date Prakash --------- first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)"

Now, since I did not complete my MBA when I did internship will they discount internship experience I provide MBA completion date as the date ? thanks.
Also, can you please PM me your phone no? I will call you for 2 minute discussion if that is OK with you. Thank you so much.

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

Can anyone help me to understand this WES report , As my spouse has done CIM - UK but WES did not evaluate it since its a professional qualification .

But She has passed 12 Grade(Advance Level) and WES has evaluated it as follows ;

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: General Certificate of Education, Advanced Level
Year: 2004
Awarded by: Department of Examinations
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: One semester of undergraduate study
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian
education credential

I am not clear about this ...
Is ONE SEMESTER OF UNDERGRADUATE means higher than the secondary or equal to secondary or can not consider as even secondary ??

I trying to improve my scores as I am sitting at 439 (Currently ) . If it is equal to Secondary , I suppose I can get 2 Additional points and it brings me @CRS 441 ..

Kindly support me to get this cleared ...

Cheers ....

ns0090

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
ns0090 said:
Hey, helpful people of canadavisa forum

What would be the NOC code of below job duties?

Job Description:
• Review documentation to understand testing requirement, test environment and objectives
• Create various testing documentation (e.g. test strategy/plan, test cases etc.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with project team members, Business and technology partners
• Develop an understanding of the business applications supported as well as the business directions
• Collaborating with other team members by ensuring project deliverables are implemented within time budget and quality parameters and recommending options to ensure deliverables are met
• Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management life cycle (PMLC) methodologies

I'm confused between 2173 and 2283.

Thanks!
Can anyone give some advice on this please? I have 4 years bachelors degree.

kutt4n

Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ns0090 said:
Hey, helpful people of canadavisa forum Smiley

What would be the NOC code of below job duties?

Job Description:
• Review documentation to understand testing requirement, test environment and objectives
• Create various testing documentation (e.g. test strategy/plan, test cases etc.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with project team members, Business and technology partners
• Develop an understanding of the business applications supported as well as the business directions
• Collaborating with other team members by ensuring project deliverables are implemented within time budget and quality parameters and recommending options to ensure deliverables are met
• Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management life cycle (PMLC) methodologies

I'm confused between 2173 and 2283.

Thanks!
Would 2283 be safer ? Also, what was the designation

kutt4n

Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjayaUAE said:
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

Can anyone help me to understand this WES report , As my spouse has done CIM - UK but WES did not evaluate it since its a professional qualification .

But She has passed 12 Grade(Advance Level) and WES has evaluated it as follows ;

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
education credential

Is ONE SEMESTER OF UNDERGRADUATE means higher than the secondary or equal to secondary or can not consider as even secondary ??

I trying to improve my scores as I am sitting at 439 (Currently ) . If it is equal to Secondary , I suppose I can get 2 Additional points and it brings me @CRS 441 ..

Cheers ....
As you are probably aware, undergraduate education follows completion of senior secondary or high school. Now, if your wife has a secondary school credential, would you want to get that evaluated by WES as well. Though that is generally not needed, in this case ( "credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian
education...") it might be a better way to safeguard against chances of rejection in future.

Again, i'm sure there are people who are better informed about these matters in this forum. Hope someone would be able to give you some directions.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
sanjayaUAE said:
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

education credential

Cheers ....
Does it not say "Admission requirement" in your ECA? Mine mentions that, ideally in your case it should have mentioned "Admission requirement: Secondary" or something similar even though the credential itself is not equal to any canadian education. If it doesn't say that, then I am not sure if it will be considered proof of education, though ideally it should be. In my ECA, it is mentioned "Admission requirement" as bachelor degree for my PGC, even though I only got equivalency of one semester for it.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
kutt4n said:
Would 2283 be safer ? Also, what was the designation
Regarding NOC, do they really go by the job description or the designation?
By jd, my NOC will be 100% 2174 for the designation and jd, 70% 2171/ 2173/ 2283, 40% 2172
The job descriptions in those NOCs mentioned are routine duties, not just once in a while.

I contacted HRSDC but I never got a clear answer from them.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamxty said:
Regarding NOC, do they really go by the job description or the designation?
By jd, my NOC will be 100% 2174 for the designation and jd, 70% 2171/ 2173/ 2283, 40% 2172
The job descriptions in those NOCs mentioned are routine duties, not just once in a while.

I contacted HRSDC but I never got a clear answer from them.
Follow the job duties

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Most probably, we will have a draw this week. There is no scheduled maintenance notification on CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

After seeing the response on this thread, this is quite sure that we dont many applicants above 441. So this time, the score should fall. Let's see how low it goes.

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
prakash419 said:
Thanks Mihir. I am rubbing my eeys now, I sure as heck did see the 5 year thing and now I dont see it, maybe it was late night illusion..dont know. Anyway thank much. I have one more question. for primary occupation they are asking "This means the job Praaksh______has experience in and wants to base the immigration application on", so I did my internship (highly paid, 3 months, $50 billion company) as procurement manager during my MBA and afteer my MBA I am working as a procurement manager. I want to apply using this NOC, but the isue is it says -
"Date Prakash --------- first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)"

Now, since I did not complete my MBA when I did internship will they discount internship experience I provide MBA completion date as the date ? thanks.
Also, can you please PM me your phone no? I will call you for 2 minute discussion if that is OK with you. Thank you so much.
Hi Prakash,
As you are a procurement manager, I am asking this question to you.
I am also procurement manager but based on mt job descriptions in the work experience letter, I doubt if I should select NOC for purchasing officer or purchasing manager. Can you share your job descriptions which leads you to select Purchasing manger NOC?
Thanks

akhilvh

Feb 28, 2017
I am tired of waiting for invite, just from the day I cleared my IELTS. I had my test last year and applied for Australian pr as well. But unfortunately I was assessed as an engineering technologist instead of electrical engineer and they pro rated the occupation, increasing the cut off score to 65 instead of 60. From January I saw the scores droping in Canada and oinp openings as well. The score started droping till 434 but my score was 432 and now scores have actually started to rise. I am feeling nervous. Tired of waiting. It has been more than an year now. ???

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhilvh said:
I am tired of waiting for invite, just from the day I cleared my IELTS. I had my test last year and applied for Australian pr as well. But unfortunately I was assessed as an engineering technologist instead of electrical engineer and they pro rated the occupation, increasing the cut off score to 65 instead of 60. From January I saw the scores droping in Canada and oinp openings as well. The score started droping till 434 but my score was 432 and now scores have actually started to rise. I am feeling nervous. Tired of waiting. It has been more than an year now. ???
have faith man... good things will happen soon... :) be patient just a little longer...

good luck all

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
I've been following multiple ROHs for quite some time now. Can't wait now that I've submitted my own EE profile. Wednesday is close yet seems so far!

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
my prediction - Draw on 5th April and score to be 434 ..