+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hawk1301 said:
Thanks again for such quick answer.

For the account where I have all the savings, will a letter from branch manager saying that I have suffiencient balance will do?

What should I provide for salary account ? Do I need to give the statement from last 6 months? If yes, that will be just downloaded from net banking. Is that fine too?
A letter from bank manager stating your name, account number, date the account was opened, average balance for last 6 months and current balance will work. You can attach 6 months statements also.

Same goes for salary account too.

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi ,
Trying to get past the questionnaire post ITA..
Under personal history , i see that the info i put down on my EE profile has been transferred to the questionnaire as well, my problem is that the last 10 years of life have been fairly simple and straightforward. same work place , no overseas travel and only a couple of years of part time studying which is already in the submitted info.
I have nothing else to put, but the questionnaire doesnt allow to 'save and quit' without new info i think . what do i do??

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
irosha said:
Hi ,
Trying to get past the questionnaire post ITA..
Under personal history , i see that the info i put down on my EE profile has been transferred to the questionnaire as well, my problem is that the last 10 years of life have been fairly simple and straightforward. same work place , no overseas travel and only a couple of years of part time studying which is already in the submitted info.
I have nothing else to put, but the questionnaire doesnt allow to 'save and quit' without new info i think . what do i do??
Make sure there is no gap in the history. If there is one, fill it and then proceed.

carol13

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,
I also received an ITA last draw and I am very confused about the personal activities form. I worked as a Mechanical Engineer for the army and I don't know if I should include this as "employment" or "military". Where I live military positions are also considered as government positions. My job duties are related to a NOC occupation and I'm worried that if I include this as a military activity it would be an inconsistency. But I really do not do operational exercises, only activities related to engineering.
If I include my job as "employment", I don't know if they would think that this should be included as military. I already have my reference letter according to their requirements.
Thanks for the attention.

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
carol13 said:
Hi,
I also received an ITA last draw and I am very confused about the personal activities form. I worked as a Mechanical Engineer for the army and I don't know if I should include this as "employment" or "military". Where I live military positions are also considered as government positions. My job duties are related to a NOC occupation and I'm worried that if I include this as a military activity it would be an inconsistency. But I really do not do operational exercises, only activities related to engineering.
If I include my job as "employment", I don't know if they would think that this should be included as military. I already have my reference letter according to their requirements.
Thanks for the attention.
Were you enrolled in the army or hired as a contractor wihtout being part of the military armed forces?

carol13

Apr 25, 2017
javisam376 said:
Were you enrolled in the army or hired as a contractor wihtout being part of the military armed forces?
I was enrolled in the army, but if I include this as "military" activity, I won't be able to specify in the form that I worked as a Mechanical Engineer, only in the "work history" part. As a military, you only include data as base, commander, patent, this kind of thing...