+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
hawk1301 said:
I got my ITAY!!!

AND RESIGNED :) :)
Hahaha that must be a painfull experience for you. Actually as soon as you are done 1560 hours and create your profile, you dont have to stick to that job anymore.

abbsha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
IrfanLone15 said:
How to get the finger prints procured for the FBI background check?

How to initiate the police report from India, if you are in Canada currently. Am here on work permit.

One more basic question, i have received invite, is there a button or something to accept the invite or is it only if you have to decline, you need to press the decline button?

Abbas

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
kadir_35 said:
Hahaha that must be a painfull experience for you. Actually as soon as you are done 1560 hours and create your profile, you dont have to stick to that job anymore.
[/quote

[size=10pt][size=10pt]JUST LOVE SOME PERSONALITIES HERE!!! MAKES MY DAY :p :p :p

HOPE ALL GOES WELL. REMEMBER ITA ISN'T PR :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( WHAT IF THINGS DON'T GO YOUR WAY????

BEST OF LUCK ANY HOW
[/size][/size]

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
If the probability of having a high score is there for you, you can wait it out for WES but if it's in the 420-440 region and you have extra cash I suggest you start IQAS now. It takes about 6 weeks from when your documents gets there and when it gets in line for processing. Mine took a total of less than one month . Documents arrived. 14th march and I got my ECA today.
akay07 said:
2.5 months??? you are scaring me...my documents reached them last week and status is - documents under review. Hope doesn't take that long for me.
Where did you do your education from?

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
Blueeyes17 said:
I spoke to CIC help desk and the representative mentioned that - "if all the details in the application are correct - then application will not be refused".
I think based on this ITA can be accepted.
I spoke to the lawyers who are specialized in immigration to Canada. They advised me to decline the invitation and I did. We are waiting for the next round. I prefer waiting another two weeks rather then spending two months on application and then being rejected. Be careful! Wish you luck!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
daysleeper said:
I spoke to the lawyers who are specialized in immigration to Canada. They advised me to decline the invitation and I did. We are waiting for the next round. I prefer waiting another two weeks rather then spending two months on application and then being rejected. Be careful! Wish you luck!
Wise decision!

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
daysleeper said:
[size=10pt]Very wise indeed!

But again this answers my question, why CIC are issuing soo much ITA. Things like these happen, hence I bet only quarter of those invited tend to really go to the end of the process.

I bet they have recently wisen up and thought lets invite a lot then as time goes by, others pass through the sieve and the remainder is exactly what we wanted.

Hope all works out for you.

N
[/size]
:-X :-X :-X

yama1

Apr 8, 2017
ns0090 said:
I added my updated ielts score in my profile yesterday (around 20 hours ago) but my score hasn't changed yet :(

I hope it does before the draw!!!!!!!
I am having the same issue. I updated my IELTS, but my score didn't change. It's almost 24 hours. Did your score changed later?

hawk1301

Mar 20, 2017
Hello. I have multiple savings accounts. I.e 3 of them in different banks and one salary account which also has a credit card that I use very frequently. One account has avg balance that I need to show. Should I show all my accounts and credit card. What should be done? .How should I get the letter from bank(s)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hawk1301 said:
Hello. I have multiple savings accounts. I.e 3 of them in different banks and one salary account which also has a credit card that I use very frequently. One account has avg balance that I need to show. Should I show all my accounts and credit card. What should be done? .How should I get the letter from bank(s)
Get a letter for just 1 account which has sufficient balance for POF.

hawk1301

Mar 20, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Get a letter for just 1 account which has sufficient balance for POF.
Thanks for the information. Should I include my credit card history as well? Or its not required?

Also, why don't I need to include my salary account? I ultimately transfer amount from salary to this particular savings account which has sufficient balance in form of FDs and cash

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hawk1301 said:
Thanks for the information. Should I include my credit card history as well? Or its not required?

Also, why don't I need to include my salary account? I ultimately transfer amount from salary to this particular savings account which has sufficient balance in form of FDs and cash
No need of credit card history.

If you want you can include your salary account. You can just mention it in LOE and that will do too. It's up to you.

hawk1301

Mar 20, 2017
Maverick28 said:
No need of credit card history.

If you want you can include your salary account. You can just mention it in LOE and that will do too. It's up to you.
Thanks again for such quick answer.

For the account where I have all the savings, will a letter from branch manager saying that I have suffiencient balance will do?

What should I provide for salary account ? Do I need to give the statement from last 6 months? If yes, that will be just downloaded from net banking. Is that fine too?