Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Iampositive said:
Thanks man, I am 429, and i think my chances are bleak considering the new sibling and french points being introduced
You never know. After the announcement of the changes, I do feel that they would like to clear up the inventory. Your score is competitive. Considering two weeks factor, there are five draws that will take place. April 5, April 19, May 3, May 17 and May 31. There may be a surprise from CIC for one back to back draw. It has not taken place since January. The draw of March 1, has been offset with a delayed draw of March 24. There was a good chance for three draws in March, but CIC didnt do that.

Considering five draws on regular interval with size of 3500, the score should drop minimum 4 to 5 points in each draw. You should be through by first and second draw of May.

Please keep in you consideration that rejection/cancellation rate is on higher side. I can see on whats app and facebook, where application after e-APR has been cancelled and rejected. Also, applications with November 19, 2016 changes would be processed by CIC. There is confusing criteria related to job offer. We will come to know how those application are getting processed and what is the error rate.

Thank you!

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
May I request all the new guys and thread reader, whose CRS is 425+ should highlight the same. We have a spread sheet, where we have documented the CRS to predict the upcoming draw.

The sheet is at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJH42mM6V_lwI5gUwH3E_BAYaJL-direp5U41J1h6Bk/edit?usp=sharing

Please do not delete anything. Please add your ID and CRS.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
betty44 said:
guys, to clarify, canadian siblings wont support express entry candidates economically
candidates are supposed to show proof fund EVEN if you have a sibling in canada.

"Having a sibling in Canada has been shown to improve health and social outcomes by accelerating a newcomer’s integration into their new life in Canada."

integration, means that as newcomer it will be easer for people with siblings to integrate to the community, siblings know the country and its system.
they are not talking about financial support. so please read again an educate yourself.

cheers,
Hey Betty, what is your score? Your signature shows 465 after the upcoming changes. Does it mean it is 435 at present? Didnt you get the ITA on March 1?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
MattyTj said:
As long as they keep the draws every 14 days or less, I think that chances are good for 430+ (Maybe even upper 420s). I think once graduation happens in May, ECAs will start to roll in around mid to late June. This combined with the new sibling bonus means things should be interesting in June-July and on. I'm not saying that points will rise for sure though, we just gotta keep watching.

IELTS results will present the biggest influx of candidates during the next 2 months. The main influx of candidates will coincide with results releases. The next dates are April 7th (from Mar 25 test), April 21st (from Apr 8 test), May 12th (from Apr 29 test), and May 26th (from May 13 test).

As long as IRCC does an April 5th draw, I personally think this represents the best chance of a score drop to the low 430s. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

Hey Matty, Consider like this -

1. Draw date April 5 - No IELTS out
2. Draw date April 19 - April 7 IELTS result of March 25
3. Draw date May 3 - April 21 IELTS result of April 8
4. Draw date May 17 - May 12 IELTS result of April 29
5. Draw date May 31 - May 26 IELTS result of May 13

If CIC add one back to back draw, then score may drop to 420s.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
BlessedGirl said:
This change will only be on the CRS calculator as of the 6th of June
We are all here to share knowledge and experience but some people act as know they know it all.
Like everyone else, I think you would be able to claim a maximum of 15 marks even if you have more than one siblings settled in Canada. The additional points for having two bachelors is altogether a different matter since there would be a possibly greater exposure to a wider range of subjects/disciplines than a single bachelors and enhances one's employability. It can't be compared with having more than one siblings in Canada and even these 15 marks seem a bit over the top to me. And I don't think anyone is afraid of you ending up with more points than them and getting the PR. We are all trying to get into a big-ly cruise ship, not in a two-seat canoe. :p

Good luck to you.

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
Pawshi said:
May I request all the new guys and thread reader, whose CRS is 425+ should highlight the same. We have a spread sheet, where we have documented the CRS to predict the upcoming draw.

The sheet is at

Please do not delete anything. Please add your ID and CRS.
Hi Pawshi,
Please add me to sheet... Couldn't right click on my tab to edit it. I'm at 425, Thanks

lambhoney

Apr 1, 2017
My score dropped from 456 to 451 after my birthday in March. I'm waiting for the 58th draw. Hopefully it will remain below 441.

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Iampositive said:
I think you can not leave it blank, on doing so, your education section will show in progress.
Maverick28 said:
So just fill it and select NO for ECA. Simple!
What I meant by leaving education blank is to answer NO to "Does she have a highschool or higher education?"
This is to deactivate the entire placeholder for uploading edu cert later post ITA.

slyap

Mar 20, 2017
I am losing hope. Do you guys think I still have a chance in being drawn? Been in the EE pool for almost a year now :(

CRS 431 :-[

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Pawshi said:
You never know. After the announcement of the changes, I do feel that they would like to clear up the inventory. Your score is competitive. Considering two weeks factor, there are five draws that will take place. April 5, April 19, May 3, May 17 and May 31. There may be a surprise from CIC for one back to back draw. It has not taken place since January. The draw of March 1, has been offset with a delayed draw of March 24. There was a good chance for three draws in March, but CIC didnt do that.

Considering five draws on regular interval with size of 3500, the score should drop minimum 4 to 5 points in each draw. You should be through by first and second draw of May.

Please keep in you consideration that rejection/cancellation rate is on higher side. I can see on whats app and facebook, where application after e-APR has been cancelled and rejected. Also, applications with November 19, 2016 changes would be processed by CIC. There is confusing criteria related to job offer. We will come to know how those application are getting processed and what is the error rate.

Thank you!
Hi Pawshi,

Hope you are doing good. Have you submitted e-apr? I remember you from ray of hope 57. Got my ITA on 1st Mrach as well.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Just read the following link posted on 7mar after the 56th draw took place.
http://www.asianpacificpost.com/article/7884-express-entry-2017-gates-are-opening.html

I see the line in the articles states that IRCC indicates that the trend of falling Crs cutoff will continuously go down overtime.
Looks like the lady who wrote the article wasn't aware that CIC would hang us for the next 23 days and come up with higher cut off.

kutt4n

Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slyap said:
I am losing hope. Do you guys think I still have a chance in being drawn? Been in the EE pool for almost a year now :(

CRS 431 :-[
Did you try re-creating the profile recently so that Ontario might pick up? What is your NOC code ?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Boviesam said:
Just read the following link posted on 7mar after the 56th draw took place.
http://www.asianpacificpost.com/article/7884-express-entry-2017-gates-are-opening.html

I see the line in the articles states that IRCC indicates that the trend of falling Crs cutoff will continuously go down overtime.
Looks like the lady who wrote the article wasn't aware that CIC would hang us for the next 23 days and come up with higher cut off.
This is just an editorial.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedGirl said:
As of June 6, candidates with a sibling in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of at least 18 years of age may be awarded 15 additional CRS points. These points may also be awarded if the candidate’s spouse or common-law partner has a sibling in Canada.

I wanted to know if having 2 siblings makes any difference and you think I'm stupid, that's so low of you.

The candidate or his or her spouse/common-law partner must share a mother and/or father with the sibling in Canada. This relationship can be through blood, adoption, marriage, or common-law partnership.

I wonder why you think I'm stupid for seeking clarification

I'm not saying that 2 siblings will get me 30 points because it wasn't clear but if having 2 undergraduate degree get you more points than having just one degree why do you think it's stupid to ask if same will apply to siblings in Canada?

You think my question is stupid because you are frightened with the fact that having 2 siblings in Canada might earn me more point and put me way above you in the pool.

May God have mercy on your soul.
hi BlessedGirl, if you have 2 siblngs , it is only 15 points. cheers