+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
I know I'm the negative Nora on the ray of hope thread, but it would seem to me if they really wanted the french speakers and the siblings, the number of ITAs before the change may decrease, and then increase again afterward.

I hope I'm wrong. I guess we'll see what happens on the next draw.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
I am thinking the draw will happen on 5-7 April.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
ParulB said:
I am thinking the draw will happen on 5-7 April.
It will happen for sure. Keep your hope alive!!!!!!!

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wannabecanuck89 said:
Entered the pool today with a score of 481. Lets see when the next draw is
You will get an invite for sure. It is us in the 420-440 range that are needing the ray of hope the most! :)

Pre-congrats on your ITA!

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hello everyone.
I am a newbie in this forum. My CRS is 504. I got invitation on the Feb 8th draw but I declined this week as I neede to make some changes with the work history as I didn't have Employer reference letter for one experience that I have included. So, I am here with you all waiting for the next draw. Hope we all will hear good news soon enough.
Keep up the good work guys,
Prameela

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pchalla said:
Hello everyone.
I am a newbie in this forum. My CRS is 504. I got invitation on the Feb 8th draw but I declined this week as I neede to make some changes with the work history as I didn't have Employer reference letter for one experience that I have included. So, I am here with you all waiting for the next draw. Hope we all will hear good news soon enough.
Prameela
You will definitely get good news next draw! Congrats on your score! It's us 420-440 guys/gals that are nervous and trying to be hopeful! Keep up the hope! :)

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
MattyTj said:
You will definitely get good news next draw! Congrats on your score! It's us 420-440 guys/gals that are nervous and trying to be hopeful! Keep up the hope! :)
Thankyou. Just waiting for my PCC from India and I will be doing medicals in a week or so. Hopefully I will get the PCC soon and also the next draw on next Wednesday.
Prameela

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pchalla said:
Thankyou. Just waiting for my PCC from India and I will be doing medicals in a week or so. Hopefully I will get the PCC soon and also the next draw on next Wednesday.
Prameela
I'm praying for a draw this Wednesday! I'm praying very much for this. I think if it happens the score will drop around 434 +/- 2 points. Please IRCC, we need the points to drop back down a bit! :)

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
MattyTj said:
I'm praying for a draw this Wednesday! I'm praying very much for this. I think if it happens the score will drop around 434 +/- 2 points. Please IRCC, we need the points to drop back down a bit! :)
Hopefully your wish comes true.

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
MattyTj said:
I am at 439 after declining a Invite on March 1st. Really Nervours :(

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
pchalla said:
Hello everyone.
Prameela
I'm pretty old. I listed my entire work history on my form. Does that mean I need to get a letter from every employer if I get an ITA? Or just the number of years that I'm claiming as experience that got points?

Thanks

benzboksas

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
BlessedGirl said:
Do you get 15 points for each siblings or 15 points regardless of how many they are?

Just curious because I have 2 siblings and if they count brother and sister in laws it means that I have 4 siblings
First of all, this is a normal question to ask due to all that legal language obscurity. Anyway, this question doesn't annoy like the never-ending questions from thousands people again and again about how long it will take for the email to come after ITA.

I think that this new innovation would be most likely framed like this:
Do you have a sibling (brother or sister) who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, who is currently living in Canada and is 18 years of age or older?
Then there will be a button for "No" and "Yes".
If you click "Yes" you will get 15 additional points. Unfortunately, only 15 no matter if you have one or more siblings.

By the way this is one test calculator (although unofficial) which shows how the points could differ after the June 6:
h t t p s ://w w w .canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html
(I can't post links so please remove the spaces)

slyap

Mar 20, 2017
kutt4n said:
Did you try re-creating the profile recently so that Ontario might pick up? What is your NOC code ?

Yes I did. I allowed them to check my profile. And check the "all provinces or territories" option.

NOC is 6314

My points was originally 435 but I included my common law partner on my application thus the change of points down to 431. I just recently included him on February 17. A few days after, the required points for the draw was 434. I was completely heartbroken. :(

I know it's wishful thinking, but I am praying for me to be drawn this April 5th with 431 points. How unlikely is that?

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benzboksas said:
First of all, this is a normal question to ask due to all that legal language obscurity. Anyway, this question doesn't annoy like the never-ending questions from thousands people again and again about how long it will take for the email to come after ITA.

I think that this new innovation would be most likely framed like this:
Do you have a sibling (brother or sister) who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, who is currently living in Canada and is 18 years of age or older?
Then there will be a button for "No" and "Yes".
If you click "Yes" you will get 15 additional points. Unfortunately, only 15 no matter if you have one or more siblings.
More like "Do you, your spouse or your common-law partner, have a sibling (brother or sister) who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, who is currently living in Canada and is 18 years of age or older?"

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slyap said:
Yes I did. I allowed them to check my profile. And check the "all provinces or territories" option.

NOC is 6314

My points was originally 435 but I included my common law partner on my application thus the change of points down to 431. I just recently included him on February 17. A few days after, the required points for the draw was 434. I was completely heartbroken. :(

I know it's wishful thinking, but I am praying for me to be drawn this April 5th with 431 points. How unlikely is that?
Since no new IELTS results will be out by April 5th, I would say you have a 50/50 chance. Hopefully CIC will not space the draws out like the last one. Let's get back on the every 2 week train with an occasional 1 week sprinkled in. Assuming this pattern, I think you would get an ITA by May.

I'm pulling for you! Best of luck! :)