Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am at 437. Can you add my name to the spreadsheet

akay07

Mar 19, 2017
440 if my ECA comes in next 10-15 days...will reduce to 434 after May2017. Hope to get in 2nd draw of April or 1st draw of May...too close for me..

SianT

Mar 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum I'm @ 433 at the moment but hoping to get invite soon as my birthday is in a few weeks and il lose 5 points :(

Good luck to everyone else for the next draw hope it's not as long a wait as last time

ramneek_singh

Nov 2, 2016
I am at 435 ( CRS calculator) and I will submit my EE application today. Any idea how much time my application would take to enter into the pool ( including that Job application stuff) ? And Do you think my application can make it to pool before next draw?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ramneek_singh said:
I am at 435 ( CRS calculator) and I will submit my EE application today. Any idea how much time my application would take to enter into the pool ( including that Job application stuff) ? And Do you think my application can make it to pool before next draw?
It will take up to 24 hours for your profile to become active.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Tamie_British said:
lol...I'm married and I'm still crushing on him....
You are not alone. :p

10leanne86

Mar 20, 2017
Paul William said:
WE HAVE THE SAME NOC. WHAT MAKES YOUR CRS PTS UP TO 439, MY CRS IS 350 ONLY
It goes on things like IELTs, age, experience etc. Have you had your qualifications assessed?

ramneek_singh

Nov 2, 2016
All

This is a very silly question but I will ask it anyways.

When filling out application form ( Personal details, contact details,..., Work history), I can see the name of this page tab to be Upload your Documents while I haven't discovered any tab or redirected page that asks for uploading documents. All it says is Continue (if completed) and then proceed to electronically sign it. Does electronically signing means my application is complete for now and will be in pool soon ( except for that job thing) ??

I just want to be sure that I am not missing onto anything.

Thanks !!!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ramneek_singh said:
All

This is a very silly question but I will ask it anyways.

When filling out application form ( Personal details, contact details,..., Work history), I can see the name of this page tab to be Upload your Documents while I haven't discovered any tab or redirected page that asks for uploading documents. All it says is Continue (if completed) and then proceed to electronically sign it. Does electronically signing means my application is complete for now and will be in pool soon ( except for that job thing) ??

I just want to be sure that I am not missing onto anything.

Thanks !!!
You don't have to upload anything while creating your EE profile.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best case scenario: March 31st draw
Worst case scenario (hopefully!): April 5th draw.

Either way my gut says points go down 4-8 in these timeframes! Ray of hope!!!

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys a bit off the track but I really need your help:
I will be able to enter the pool in late April/early May and I want to send out eAPR as soon as I get the ITA since I have to go back to China for some personal issues. I will be applying under CEC inland category.

1. I understand that CIC will send each individual a personalized checklist once he/she gets the ITA, but are there any mandatory documents I can start to gather now?
2. Is upfront medical permitted?
3. In terms of PCC, I heard somebody says it has a three-months period of validity and others say six. On cic website, it states "If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory." Does this mean there is actually no valid period limit as long as this certificate is issued after the last time I left China?
4. Can I leave Canada after I send out the eAPR? I will be likely to stay in China for around 10 days, will this be Okay?
5. When can I resign from the current job? After the ITA or eAPR? My job is not PNP or LMIA sponsored so I assume quitting the job will not affect the whole process of PR right?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
Hi guys a bit off the track but I really need your help:
I will be able to enter the pool in late April/early May and I want to send out eAPR as soon as I get the ITA since I have to go back to China for some personal issues. I will be applying under CEC inland category.

1. I understand that CIC will send each individual a personalized checklist once he/she gets the ITA, but are there any mandatory documents I can start to gather now?
2. Is upfront medical permitted?
3. In terms of PCC, I heard somebody says it has a three-months period of validity and others say six. On cic website, it states "If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory." Does this mean there is actually no valid period limit as long as this certificate is issued after the last time I left China?
4. Can I leave Canada after I send out the eAPR? I will be likely to stay in China for around 10 days, will this be Okay?
5. When can I resign from the current job? After the ITA or eAPR? My job is not PNP or LMIA sponsored so I assume quitting the job will not affect the whole process of PR right?
1 - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html - most checklists look like this, disregard proof of funds as they are not required for CEC applicants.
2 - Yes.
3 - For your country of residence it is valid for 6 months, for countries where you no longer live they are valid as long as they were issued after the last time you lived in such country.
4 - Yes.
5 - You can resign whenever.

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
1 - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html - most checklists look like this, disregard proof of funds as they are not required for CEC applicants.
2 - Yes.
3 - For your country of residence it is valid for 6 months, for countries where you no longer live they are valid as long as they were issued after the last time you lived in such country.
4 - Yes.
5 - You can resign whenever.
Wow thx for the prompt reply. I just created an individual post lol Anyway, do I need to inform CIC about the resign?