+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
I updated express entry at yesterday 12:30Am still score not changed when will it change also i didnt get any mail

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Ok guys lets hope for the best!
Lets hope that there will be a draw tomorrow just like in Jan, let March also be a month with 3 draws!

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Muhammad.fahad said:
Dear Can i get your email id. i wanna discuss more things in details.

Thanks in advance.
Sure but gimme my +1 first :p

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
I submitted profile today (approx 4 hours ago). I already got the welcome to pool email, and I have registered to job bank (got confirmation email to that too). My profile still shows "pending additional criteria", I understand that this takes 24 hours to update? If a draw were to happen before my profile is updated, will I still be considered since I already got the email?

ELAV1986

Mar 21, 2017
manvir.singh.parmar said:
Below 400:2
401-405: 3
406-410: 5
411-415: 7
416-420:7
421-425: 16
426-430: 33
431-435: 55
436- 440: 26
Above 440: 8
This data is as per the latest post of Pawashi...
Count me in my wife is principal applicant at CRS 433

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ParulB said:
I submitted profile today (approx 4 hours ago). I already got the welcome to pool email, and I have registered to job bank (got confirmation email to that too). My profile still shows "pending additional criteria", I understand that this takes 24 hours to update? If a draw were to happen before my profile is updated, will I still be considered since I already got the email?
Yes it takes 24 hours to update.

Your Application Status should say something like this "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

And the job bank should say "Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details."

Once this is done, you are officially into the pool. If the draw happens before this update in your status, I doubt that you will get an ITA.

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
wannabecanuck89 said:
I do actually mind it because you seem to be implying that my wife is a 'burden' who is not capable of getting a good IELTS score/education which will therefore bring my points down. Probably reflects your attitude towards women in general though, so can't blame you.
Thank you for minding :) With President "grab them by the ..." in office, such comments are becoming common.

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
madhouseontheshore said:
If a person has a spouse, he will have lesser points than a single candidate with a similar profile whether its the wife or husband bringing down the CRS score.
At least that's my understanding of the points calculation mechanism but I could be wrong.
Not in my case.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
tj4canada said:
Just out of curiosity, how do you give a +1?
Below the posters username on the left, you will see a [Good] or [Poor] button. Good = +1!!

I think you have to be a full member (20/30 posts in the forum) to be eligible to do that.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Maverick28 said:
Yes it takes 24 hours to update.

Your Application Status should say something like this "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

And the job bank should say "Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details."

Once this is done, you are officially into the pool. If the draw happens before this update in your status, I doubt that you will get an ITA.
No it doesn't say that.

It says profile: submitted:
Application status: Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank registration: We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.
Minimum entry criteria: You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Overall Score: 441

Anything else I should be doing besides waiting for 24 hours to be up? I already registered to job bank. Got this email from them:

Job Bank – Successful registration of user account
no-reply-jobbank (5 hours ago)
Dear Client,
Your Job Bank user account has been successfully registered.
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at:
Thank you,
Job Bank

The message I got in my EE inbox after this job bank email says this in subject "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates."

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ParulB said:
No it doesn't say that.

It says profile: submitted:
Application status: Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank registration: We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.
Minimum entry criteria: You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Overall Score: 441

Anything else I should be doing besides waiting for 24 hours to be up? I already registered to job bank. Got this email from them:

Job Bank – Successful registration of user account
no-reply-jobbank (5 hours ago)
Dear Client,
Your Job Bank user account has been successfully registered.
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at:
Thank you,
Job Bank

The message I got in my EE inbox after this job bank email says this in subject "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates."
Yep that is the usual message you get. Now just wait for 24 hours.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Maverick28 said:
Yep that is the usual message you get. Now just wait for 24 hours.
Cool, thanks so much for helping. :) I will +1 you when I become eligible. I don't have the option now.

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Below the posters username on the left, you will see a [Good] or [Poor] button. Good = +1!!

I think you have to be a full member (20/30 posts in the forum) to be eligible to do that.
Thanks for the explanation. I don't have the button, or I'd give you a +1, lol.