+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
And I think you are kid your statement is childish. As ajkidwai said anyone with 400+ would have CLB 8-9 level of english and good work exp and will be in early 30s. This system is made to give canada a more stable immigration process this system is made in view that highly skilled and qualified applicants are taken.

I think you know nothing about canadian immigration in the past before Express entry anyone with 67/100 points would have qualified to file a paper application regardless of their age language abilities work exp. That was the reason that huge paper application backlog was created. All they needed was to get 67/100 points.

My 50 yr old uncle got immigration in 2010 who would have barely got 300 points in Express entry. Lots of people like him got immigration. With this system everyone who enters the pool has minimum 67 points out of 100. But they need good CRS in order to apply. In Express Entry pool lots of applicants are in the range of 200-350. They all have 67 out of 100 points but they cant apply because they will not become successful with this low human capital scores. In the past all of them would have got in. So get your facts right before posting any comment.
I will not make personal attacks like you just did. But maybe you should inform yourself about WHY people like your uncle in 2010 could get in at that time and would not be able to migrate today with the EE system. It's called ranking. And obviously people with 450 for example or 500 are more attractive to canada than those with lower ranked characteristics. People don't like looking the truth in the eye, but that's how it is.

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
johnmunch said:
Please do not jump to conclusions and notice the quotation marks. Relative to people with 450+ scores, those with less are considered "less desirable". If not, why rank candidates? This is a rhetorical queston. As you mentioned about Ontario, it's all about getting pnp money.
My friend, getting a PNP is a matter of luck, because people of the same experience and qualification and with the same CRS score are in the pool. The difference between them is just 600 point, because some get nominated, some dont.

Nominations do not measure the quality of an applicant. My friend is a CA, CLB 9 with over 18 years of experience. Because of his age being 44, his CRS is 357. The prime applicant for him is his wife, a double degree holder, CLB 9 and mid 30s. So my friend, getting in 400s isnt easy. And the quality of the people within this range is the best. The only drawback is that they do not have Canadian experience. And any nomination is a bonus.

As far as PNPS are concerned, when the CRS cutt off was 786, there was someone sitting in the pool with a 186 score ( the 30th November 2016 draw), who got a nomination with 600 points and was issued ITA. Except for Ontario, there is no cut-off for other provinces on CRS scores.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Is anyone predicting a draw on 29th?

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
xpressentry said:
My mind says no, heart says yes.............CRS 429-431 :p :p :p :p

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajkidwai said:
My friend, getting a PNP is a matter of luck, because people of the same experience and qualification and with the same CRS score are in the pool. The difference between them is just 600 point, because some get nominated, some dont.

Nominations do not measure the quality of an applicant. My friend is a CA, CLB 9 with over 18 years of experience. Because of his age being 44, his CRS is 357. The prime applicant for him is his wife, a double degree holder, CLB 9 and mid 30s. So my friend, getting in 400s isnt easy. And the quality of the people within this range is the best. The only drawback is that they do not have Canadian experience. And any nomination is a bonus.

As far as PNPS are concerned, when the CRS cutt off was 786, there was someone sitting in the pool with a 186 score ( the 30th November 2016 draw), who got a nomination with 600 points and was issued ITA. Except for Ontario, there is no cut-off for other provinces on CRS scores.
I fully agree with you. But people I think interpret "worthy" literally. This is not my intention. I'm just saying canada will take people with higher scores relative to lower ones. I remember the guy with 186. And that proves my point. Pnp's are a gold mine for provinces. So ircc will not want to drop scores too much and will take its migrants from the pool of highly skilled applicants ie with 400+ points.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
johnmunch said:
I fully agree with you. But people I think interpret "worthy" literally. This is not my intention. I'm just saying canada will take people with higher scores relative to lower ones. I remember the guy with 186. And that proves my point. Pnp's are a gold mine for provinces. So ircc will not want to drop scores too much and take its migrants from the pool of highly skilled applicants ie with 400+ points.
With English as a second language for most people here, assume all words are taken literally.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
johnmunch said:
I fully agree with you. But people I think interpret "worthy" literally. This is not my intention. I'm just saying canada will take people with higher scores relative to lower ones. I remember the guy with 186. And that proves my point. Pnp's are a gold mine for provinces. So ircc will not want to drop scores too much and will take its migrants from the pool of highly skilled applicants ie with 400+ points.
But John, provinces can still select and make money (big time) with all 200 and 300+ CRS. Do you think, they make more money with 400+ people?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Pawshi said:
From my point of view, rejection rate would be higher. In last three months, I have seen many cases where applicants have created multiple profiles with different email IDs and with the same passport number for primary applicant. This is strongly no no from IRCC and those profiles with ITAs will get rejected for sure.
I think so too! +1

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I though you got your ITA? Or waiting for next draw did become a hobby of yours:D

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A draw on April 5th would be a more reasonable assumption, although I have given up trying to predict CIC. ;D

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
AlliBatista said:
A draw on April 5th would be a more reasonable assumption, although I have given up trying to predict CIC. ;D
Hello Aliibatista! I thought you got your ITA in the previous draw! Yes, xpressentry got his/her ITA in the previous draw :)