+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Pietro88

Jun 13, 2018
hello everyone, i have applied anip under noc 6331 as a meatcutter with 12 years experience
File sent 5 March
File recieved 7 march
File number send 3 may
14 june anip officer sent me a email and asked for orginal signature of my wife and next day 15 june my wife signatured and file sent to ainp officer
16 June file recieved by an officer
Plz anyone tell me now how much i have to wait for approval or call??
Too much worried...
Will they call me or my employer?
If i will not answer the call at that time??

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, i have applied anip under noc 6331 as a meatcutter with 12 years experience
File sent 5 March
File recieved 7 march
File number send 3 may
14 june anip officer sent me a email and asked for orginal signature of my wife and next day 15 june my wife signatured and file sent to ainp officer
16 June file recieved by an officer
Plz anyone tell me now how much i have to wait for approval or call??
Too much worried...
Will they call me or my employer?
If i will not answer the call at that time??
I guess no one can really tell you when they will call, and there is no logic that they will call you or your employer. I have to friends who got nominated, and none of them recieved a call, neither did their employers got a call. Just be patient and you will definitely get it.

Reactions: Youssef1990

Pietro88

Jun 13, 2018
but i want to know that after ainp proval can i will go for express entry. O i have to go through fedral. I m a foreigner skilled worker and i had dine also ilets with 5 Bands overall.

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question, since I scored 454 for express entry which is 3 points higher than the current low 451, does that mean if I apply now, and if the next low is, say 450, and I’ll be drawn in the next round? I’m sorry but I’m just kinda confused by this pool thing. Thanks everybody

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question, since I scored 454 for express entry which is 3 points higher than the current low 451, does that mean if I apply now, and if the next low is, say 450, and I’ll be drawn in the next round? I’m sorry but I’m just kinda confused by this pool thing. Thanks everybody
If u r good with the other requirments (ielts, experience etc) then dont worry they will take the files above their cut off, even if it is just one point more

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
If u r good with the other requirments (ielts, experience etc) then dont worry they will take the files above their cut off, even if it is just one point more
Yea that’s what I thought. But when I was reading an article today, it says profiles created before July 21 2017 are invited on June 13(the latest draw), that’s why I got confused and still don’t understand it

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
but i want to know that after ainp proval can i will go for express entry. O i have to go through fedral. I m a foreigner skilled worker and i had dine also ilets with 5 Bands overall.
I dont know about your situation but your file is in under old rules, alberta dont allow their nominations for express entry (before 14 june) u have to go through paper base file, unless u r eligible for express entry by another way

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Yea that’s what I thought. But when I was reading an article today, it says profiles created before July 21 2017 are invited on June 13(the latest draw), that’s why I got confused and still don’t understand it
Express entry profile is valid for perticular time, one year i guess, that what they are talking about here, they are asking the candidates who's profiles are still valid

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Express entry profile is valid for perticular time, one year i guess, that what they are talking about here, they are asking the candidates who's profiles are still valid
Ok I think I get it. So if my score is say 3 points higher than the lowest, then I should be invited in the next round. If my score is the same as the next lowest I might need to wait until the next tie break or anytime later

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Srs pg file received nov 30 still waiting
Call to AINP when u have time.
Ask them if is there any additional documents required.
AINP should have done for asking addiontal requirements before they decide a final decision for Nov, dec, jan, feb and march file numbers.

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
Thxs,
And what about the time as when i applied it was over 5600 applications so probably now next year i goona get ainp
We u never know about that, most of them would probably have their work permit expired in middile of the process or any other issue so you can never assure that. Dont worry by this year we all will get it InshaAllah

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Call to AINP when u have time.
Ask them if is there any additional documents required.
AINP should have done for asking addiontal requirements before they decide a final decision for Nov, dec, jan, feb and march file numbers.
Thanks. But many of my friends who sent their files in December are still waiting too. So I’m not sure what is going on there