File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Already done and they seems to happen at the end of the month and I have a better score than the "CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited" most of the time but before that I was and I'm still registered at arrima for the draw by the Quebec since 6 month and I'm never selected.
So I'm not really confident to received an invitation without a job offer.
But thanks anyway for your advices.
Realy thank you so much for taking the time :)
You haven't done nearly enough research if you think selection under EE requires a job offer. Here's the tough love message. This takes work. A lot of work. You either need to buckle down and REALLY research how the programs work or pay money to hire an immigration lawyer to do the work for you. Pick one of these two options if immgrating to Canada is truly a priority for you.

justin188

Apr 10, 2024
Belgium
You haven't done nearly enough research if you think selection under EE requires a job offer. Here's the tough love message. This takes work. A lot of work. You either need to buckle down and REALLY research how the programs work or pay money to hire an immigration lawyer to do the work for you. Pick one of these two options if immgrating to Canada is truly a priority for you.
Well it's not something i have decided just recently.
I have already done a lot of search by myself and for the express entry if you look at the draw since the begining of the year the only draws where I have a chance with my score are those of type "French language proficiency", there is also Arrima for Quebec where I'm also registred but even when I have a score good enough to be selected is never the case because there is way to many poeple in the same case.
There is also the programs from the others provinces but for what i known every one of those require a nomination using entry express, a job offer or 2 years of profesional experience (i'm software developper since only 1 year and 4 month) there is maybe hope for me with the program from new brunswick and the atlantique imigration program but even if I find those province realy amazing there seems to have really less work in the sector of IT.
If I'm wrong or if I forget something please don't hesited to tell me. :(