+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTION REGARDING SINP STUDENT CATEGORY.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
arif215 said:
I am going to send in an application to be renewed while I keep working on implied status. Hopefully the SINP letter comes in soon!
Good Luck, Arif
Are you referring to the application to extend the PGWP status to buy time?

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Yea, I have sent it in already. Buy sometime from it but my lawyer did tell me that someone with my similar circumstances had sent in hers, and she actually got a 3month extension. I am hoping I can get the same and even if I don't, my SINP letter should come in.

Today morning, SINP called and asked me to send my new employer's job approval form. Although I sent in my application in January, I changed my job on June 1 and now I too need to send in the job approval.

anuvikram

Jul 2, 2010
arif215 said:
Yea, I have sent it in already. Buy sometime from it but my lawyer did tell me that someone with my similar circumstances had sent in hers, and she actually got a 3month extension. I am hoping I can get the same and even if I don't, my SINP letter should come in.

Today morning, SINP called and asked me to send my new employer's job approval form. Although I sent in my application in January, I changed my job on June 1 and now I too need to send in the job approval.
hi arif215
u applied before 1st may ,new rule 4 job aprroval come on 1st may ,y dey r asking 4 job approval.bec wen i called sinp dey said u dont need 2 worry about dat u applied before 1st may n even if u r changing job.
thx

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
arif215 said:

Thanks Arif.
Fingers crossed for you! Please do keep us updated about your progress - God Bless!

anuvikram

Jul 2, 2010
sanity said:
Thanks Arif.
Fingers crossed for you! Please do keep us updated about your progress - God Bless!
hey arif
can u give me ur contact no i have some query 2 ask u.its really urgent.kapoor.vikram86@gmail.com is my email id cn u pass ur contact no. dr?thx

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
anuvikram said:
hi arif215
u applied before 1st may ,new rule 4 job aprroval come on 1st may ,y dey r asking 4 job approval.bec wen i called sinp dey said u dont need 2 worry about dat u applied before 1st may n even if u r changing job.
thx
Yea, I thought the same but apparently not. I have been asked to send it in and now I have to.

anuvikram

Jul 2, 2010
arif215 said:
Yea, I thought the same but apparently not. I have been asked to send it in and now I have to.
is it easy 2 get co.pany registered n get sinp job approval?hw long both process take ?
plz reply i wanna change my job ,so confuse plz reply.

nilu15

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP
Timeline

Application Filed: Feb 5
Categoty: Health Professionals
Nomination: Waiting.

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
Hi Anuvikram,

I went for a survival job because the company was helpful about my status. Since getting that job, I've had 6 calls for job interviews, and during the calls I was blatant and told them about my status to test who is going to be willing. They have no idea about the registration so they think it is going to be a difficult process so they were disappointed. To one company I even gave them the employer unit at SINP to get information about this process. So it's hard to tell but you can test the employers about this. I myself don't want to risk leaving, start on a new job, and then find out later on that the employer won't want to register, and where will that leave me? Hours and work experience, etc all completed with a job offer and NO approved employer form to show. So I just pray for enlightenment and endurance, and stick with this job for the GOAL of being PR. One day I will get the job that is in the right field when I am PR but for now, as hard as it is, pride and all, the goal is to get SINP as fast a s possible, without employer turnovers so that processing can be faster. The more you change jobs, the slower the process gets to be as SINP has to keep updating your details....just my opinion

anuvikram

Jul 2, 2010
peachie said:
Hi Anuvikram,

I went for a survival job because the company was helpful about my status. Since getting that job, I've had 6 calls for job interviews, and during the calls I was blatant and told them about my status to test who is going to be willing. They have no idea about the registration so they think it is going to be a difficult process so they were disappointed. To one company I even gave them the employer unit at SINP to get information about this process. So it's hard to tell but you can test the employers about this. I myself don't want to risk leaving, start on a new job, and then find out later on that the employer won't want to register, and where will that leave me? Hours and work experience, etc all completed with a job offer and NO approved employer form to show. So I just pray for enlightenment and endurance, and stick with this job for the GOAL of being PR. One day I will get the job that is in the right field when I am PR but for now, as hard as it is, pride and all, the goal is to get SINP as fast a s possible, without employer turnovers so that processing can be faster. The more you change jobs, the slower the process gets to be as SINP has to keep updating your details....just my opinion

my new employer already apply 4 registeration n waiting 4 password n id info,dey r ready 2 do help in getting job approval n co. registeration.my qtn was how long dis process can take n is it easy 2 get dat?
so if employer is ready 2 help,i dont think dr is any problem rite?