Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Ievgen said:
The documents have to be submitted as certified true copies that means they need to be certified by issuing institution. There's no need for notarization. Picture can be glued to the application and that's fine to staple the pages. It's not such a big deal ;) so no need to worry about it
thanks so much for your reply..if you dont mind i have another question another question...

13. Employment during the past 5 years (start with your most recent job; use a separate sheet if necessary) (see instructions)

what do i write on the year/month /day if iam still currently employed.. do i just leave it blank.. i tried typing the word "present" but it would only accept format for year/month/day. thanks again.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
kelly_mbarker said:
thanks so much for your reply..if you dont mind i have another question another question...

13. Employment during the past 5 years (start with your most recent job; use a separate sheet if necessary) (see instructions)

what do i write on the year/month /day if iam still currently employed.. do i just leave it blank.. i tried typing the word "present" but it would only accept format for year/month/day. thanks again.
I'd leave it blank. There's another question somewhere where you need to check the box "employed" for your current status. Therefore, no such need to specify that you're keeping the same occupation. As long as you have the minimum experience for points claimed it won't be an issue.

subham

Aug 16, 2013
hello everybody
i am new to this forum...
i have applied in qsw in july. does anybody know when will i get the notification from the immigration office if my apllication is selected or not?

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Ievgen said:
I'd leave it blank. There's another question somewhere where you need to check the box "employed" for your current status. Therefore, no such need to specify that you're keeping the same occupation. As long as you have the minimum experience for points claimed it won't be an issue.
Alright..thank you.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
subham said:
hello everybody
i am new to this forum...
i have applied in qsw in july. does anybody know when will i get the notification from the immigration office if my apllication is selected or not?
4-6 months after the receipt of your application

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Hi everyone! Anyone here from the philippines who has recntly filled there csq application. Can i ask your method of payment? Which bank you used for the cheque? Is it safer to use credit card or cheque. Thank you. Iam kinda worried on how i should pay the fees.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
kelly_mbarker said:
Hi everyone! Anyone here from the philippines who has recntly filled there csq application. Can i ask your method of payment? Which bank you used for the cheque? Is it safer to use credit card or cheque. Thank you. Iam kinda worried on how i should pay the fees.
If you use credit card you will know it first hand when does it charged you, on contrary if you use demand draft some bank in the Philippines does not give information when does your demand draft was en cashed..i think demand draft would be safer than the other one..if you decide to go on demand draft you can go to Philippine National Bank i tried it when i paid my application for LPN in Alberta, one must have an account in PNB before you can request for DD....

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
carielilviztie said:
If you use credit card you will know it first hand when does it charged you, on contrary if you use demand draft some bank in the Philippines does not give information when does your demand draft was en cashed..i think demand draft would be safer than the other one..if you decide to go on demand draft you can go to Philippine National Bank i tried it when i paid my application for LPN in Alberta, one must have an account in PNB before you can request for DD....
Thank you for that info

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi Guys,
My degree is MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering (USA).
I wonder if I get 0 pts (Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach. - 4
years) Engineering (Bach. - 4 years) or 12 points Computer Engineering (Bach. - 4 years).

Do anyone have the same degree as mine?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
ecekid said:
Hi Guys,
My degree is MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering (USA).
I wonder if I get 0 pts (Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering (Bach. - 4
years) Engineering (Bach. - 4 years) or 12 points Computer Engineering (Bach. - 4 years).

Do anyone have the same degree as mine?
The points are determined based on the curriculum of courses in the transcript. If your curriculum of disciplines and credits is closer to the Computer Engineering program as is administred in Quebec then you'll have 12 points.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
hello

please seniors help

i have send application for CSQ before 1 august 2013

didnt get any reference number or AOR ..

i have done Masters in computers so now my points in area of training increse from 6 to 12(please confirm if it increase or not)

so wht should i do now?

should i withdraw the previous file and send new one if yes then in what connection i wrote to them..coz i dnt have any file number till yet

please advice i m very worried

thanks in advance

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Andy1177 said:
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa in 10/6/13 and I have 69 point ( diploma in machinist 2 year and work experience 6 years and funds and age 27 and wife age 25 and wife study 1 point and two child and ielts 3 point and tcfq 3 point its total 69)with French test and I.just got a2 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ielts I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want to know can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait for ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz

SECTION A –
1 Principal applicant(Machining Techniques (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years): 16 points
2 technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
3 Work Experience 6 years 8 points
4 Age 27 16 points
5 English Language Listening 1 point
Speaking 2 point
6 Spouse's Age 25 3 point
7 spouse Education Secondary school general diploma 1 point
8 Accompanying Children(two child age blow 5 years) 8 point
9 funds 1 point
10 tcfq french test in Oral: 00
Listening: A2 3

total points 69 point
sir pl. stay touch with me I also sent my application on 26 july13 in machining technique I have three year diploma in mechanical engineering.pl tell if you got any letter or response.

sukip

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
LANDED..........
Already Living in Canada
Hello,

I got My CSQ last year, i got married now and applied for my husband CSQ on july 15th. i got the payment recipt on july 26th.
and August 13th, they asked for me and my husbands birth certificates. we both dont know french. but i already got my CSQ having an interview as i had enof points.
My work permit expiring soon. Do u think i will get his CSQ and my new CSQ?

:(or will they consider mine as new?????
Please help!!!!

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
HELP PLEASE!!!

Do i still need to submit copy of pay slip and proof of SSS contibution if I already resigned from my previous work. I will submit my pay slip and proof of SS contribution on my current employment. PLS enlighten me. thank you!