+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

redmars

Apr 13, 2013
sunil789 said:
this link will help u in filling the form if required everything is mentioned there
in this link determined only 3 options: national,regional and municipal , but i work as engineer in governmental factory , what i should write in this column?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
redmars said:
in this link determined only 3 options: national,regional and municipal , but i work as engineer in governmental factory , what i should write in this column?
If your factory is governed by central government write there national, if it is governed by state or provincial government u can write their regional. Unless if ur factory is related to the government of the country with the related department you can write their national

redmars

Apr 13, 2013
this factory is a part of industrial group that part of organization that part of ministry, and my post is simple engineer, is it necessary to write national?
another simple sample , imagine you are simple teacher in a small city , what you write in this table?

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
redmars said:
this factory is a part of industrial group that part of organization that part of ministry, and my post is simple engineer, is it necessary to write national?
another simple sample , imagine you are simple teacher in a small city , what you write in this table?
I think if industrial ministry of state/province is involved write regional, if the country/national ministry is involved write national

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
redmars said:
First of all congratulations to you for getting your CSQ, it would be great if you can share your interview experience with us, so that all the users can be benefited, and other important things which u feel comfortable to share in public forum.

Next regarding that form, you can write their national/regional whatever is applicable and after that you can give the self declaration in the separate sheet of paper completely explaining the profile of the company, your designation and other necessary things. For any of information if you feel that in the form the information given is incomplete or needs more explanation, you can definitely draft the explanatory note

Mim

Apr 9, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with the app
Hello,

do you think it would be necessary or desirable to attach to the initial application form une Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec The government site says it`s essential when looking for a job but would it be in the applicant`s favor if having it in advance?

Another question is would my B1 level of French satisfactory to qualify for Quebec?

Thanks a lot.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
redmars said:
Quebec skill worker, i pass interview and got my CSQ, NOW I WANT COMPLETE FEDERAL FORMS
Congratulations redmars for your achievement and best wishes for Federal part. Would you please share your dateline and you applied from which country.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Mim said:
Hello,

do you think it would be necessary or desirable to attach to the initial application form une Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec The government site says it`s essential when looking for a job but would it be in the applicant`s favor if having it in advance?

Another question is would my B1 level of French satisfactory to qualify for Quebec?

Thanks a lot.
Hi Mim,

Evaluation is not the mandatory document along with the application. But it is advisable to secure your areas of training points and your education points. This document will give the exact idea about your education to the Immigraiton officer. But you can submit this document as the additional document after getting AOR also. This evaluation will also help you in getting the employment after arriving in Quebec. And in the CSQ file it will show the positive intentions of your to the immigration officer. Indirectly this evaluation gives the impression that you are serious about settling down in Quebec. So at the time of Interview you would be benefited with the points of Adaptiblity at the time of the CSQ Interview.

B1 Level is definitely sufficient, but I will like to know your score if you have taken DELF B1 coz that is also more important and your total points scenario along with your education background and areas of training.

good luck dear

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Indian subcontinent received very less numbers of CSQ in the year 2012, you can check here
http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/BulletinStatistique-2012trimestre4-ImmigrationQuebec.pdf

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
sunil789 said:
Indian subcontinent received very less numbers of CSQ in the year 2012, you can check here
http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/BulletinStatistique-2012trimestre4-ImmigrationQuebec.pdf
yes thats y the things have become dicy for Indians

Andy1177

Jan 19, 2013
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa I have 66 point ( diploma in machinist 2 year and work experience 6 years and funds and age 27 and wife age 25 and wife study 1 point and two child and ielts 3 point and its total 66)without French test and I give tcfq today my paper not going well j think I.just reach a1 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ielts I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait for ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz

SECTION A –
1 Principal applicant(Machining Techniques (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years): 16 points
2 technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
3 Work Experience 6 years 8 points
4 Age 27 16 points
5 English Language Listening 1 point
Speaking 2 point
6 Spouse's Age 25 3 point
7 spouse Education Secondary school general diploma 1 point
8 Accompanying Children(two child age blow 5 years) 8 point
9 funds 1 point

total points without french test 66 point

Apr 17, 2013
Salut tout le monde!
(Hi Everyone)

Je viens des Philippines et je voudrais aller au Québec pour immigrer avec ma femme. Veux-quelqu'un m'aider, s.v.p.
(I came from the Philippines and I would to go to Quebec to immigrate with my wife. Can can someone help me, please)

I came across the "Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate", and could someone please help me understand some clarifications I have in the form, thanks in advance:

These are:

1. If any part of your documents are written in your native language, do these have to be translated into French? Like for example your college transcripts, diploma, birth certificate, marriage license, certificate of employment (with job responsibilities, duration, hours spent, etc). Does these have to be strictly in french language? On the contrary, if your documents are all written in English, should i still translate it into French?

By the way, do I also have to submit my high school diploma and transcript translated into French language?

2. For those in the Philippines, what is the Certified true Copy means? Does that mean, it has to be DFA authenticated? For the case of your college credentials and college diploma, do these have to be authenticated by DFA? Other thing, are NSO Cert for Birth and marriage are enough to prove that it is a certified true copy? OR, these have to in accordance to the set-forth guidelines, that is:

The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name

:-*By the way, does "Photocopy" format simply means a second copy with no attestation that it is a second copy; just a plain copy of the file? Forgive me, just making sure.

I also would also like to assess the acceptability of my application, hope someone could help me evaluate my credentials:

Principal
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 8 years in bank institution
English
Oral: 6.5
Listening: 6.5
French
Oral: DELF A2
Listening: DELF A2
Spouse:
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 5 years in bank institution
French
Oral: DELF A1
Listening: DELF A1
Financial Status: Capable

Amicalement,

Rowel

Mim

Apr 9, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with the app
sunil789 said:
Hi Mim,

Evaluation is not the mandatory document along with the application. But it is advisable to secure your areas of training points and your education points. This document will give the exact idea about your education to the Immigraiton officer. But you can submit this document as the additional document after getting AOR also. This evaluation will also help you in getting the employment after arriving in Quebec. And in the CSQ file it will show the positive intentions of your to the immigration officer. Indirectly this evaluation gives the impression that you are serious about settling down in Quebec. So at the time of Interview you would be benefited with the points of Adaptiblity at the time of the CSQ Interview.

B1 Level is definitely sufficient, but I will like to know your score if you have taken DELF B1 coz that is also more important and your total points scenario along with your education background and areas of training.

good luck dear
Hi sunil789,

Thank you very much for your detailed answer! Your information above is very useful. I`ve just covered the B1 course and I`ll appear on TEF (not DELF) in two days since it is acceptable both for Quebec and the Federal progamme which I intend to apply as well. If I don`t bother you too much, I`ll share my TEF results as soon as I get them and will ask you to discuss again. Thanks for the wishes, same to you!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your documents can be in FRENCH or ENGLISH, any other language needs to be translated. Photocopy is just simply another copy with no attestation needed.

santiago.rowel said:
Salut tout le monde!
(Hi Everyone)

Je viens des Philippines et je voudrais aller au Québec pour immigrer avec ma femme. Veux-quelqu'un m'aider, s.v.p.
(I came from the Philippines and I would to go to Quebec to immigrate with my wife. Can can someone help me, please)

I came across the "Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate", and could someone please help me understand some clarifications I have in the form, thanks in advance:

These are:

1. If any part of your documents are written in your native language, do these have to be translated into French? Like for example your college transcripts, diploma, birth certificate, marriage license, certificate of employment (with job responsibilities, duration, hours spent, etc). Does these have to be strictly in french language? On the contrary, if your documents are all written in English, should i still translate it into French?

By the way, do I also have to submit my high school diploma and transcript translated into French language?

2. For those in the Philippines, what is the Certified true Copy means? Does that mean, it has to be DFA authenticated? For the case of your college credentials and college diploma, do these have to be authenticated by DFA? Other thing, are NSO Cert for Birth and marriage are enough to prove that it is a certified true copy? OR, these have to in accordance to the set-forth guidelines, that is:

The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name

:-*By the way, does "Photocopy" format simply means a second copy with no attestation that it is a second copy; just a plain copy of the file? Forgive me, just making sure.

I also would also like to assess the acceptability of my application, hope someone could help me evaluate my credentials:

Principal
Work Experience: more than 8 years in bank institution
English
Oral: 6.5
Listening: 6.5
French
Oral: DELF A2
Listening: DELF A2
Spouse:
Work Experience: more than 5 years in bank institution
French
Oral: DELF A1
Listening: DELF A1
Financial Status: Capable

Amicalement,

Rowel