+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
One thing more it takes more than what it is mentioned on the website in getting the evaluation report. One of my friend got the evaluation report after the 4 months from his application.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends who have not yet submitted application for Quebec, do so now as after July #1 they will be requiring you to get permission from CIC to apply or have some connection ( job offer or family ) in Quebec.

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
islandbabe said:
Dear Friends who have not yet submitted application for Quebec, do so now as after July #1 they will be requiring you to get permission from CIC to apply or have some connection ( job offer or family ) in Quebec.
Real hot info islandbade, can you provide some source of this info so that all can be benefited

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reena here you go. http://www.cicsnews.com/?cat=45 although nothing is set in stope until CIC gazettes it.

reena123 said:
Real hot info islandbade, can you provide some source of this info so that all can be benefited

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
islandbabe said:
reena here you go. http://www.cicsnews.com/?cat=45 although nothing is set in stope until CIC gazettes it.
Dear Islandbabe,
Thanks for the link. I ve just hagone through it, it is basically for the Investor program which is going to commence after 31st July, means they are cautious about the investors who are moving to Vancouver or Ontario after getting the visa. i think it is not for the quebec skilled workers program.

But yes in future this thing might be reflected to qsw also, but I think so far so good

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
islandbabe said:
Islandbabe do you have any authentic information or web link about new occupation list in fsw program which is about to commence in May

oge

Jan 4, 2013
islandbabe said:
@islandbabe, thank you for this useful information and the link. please can one apply for FSW and Quebec at the same time? They have not released Noc code for fsw and am considering applying for Quebec, thereafter I will apply for fsw when they finally release Noc code and I qualify. Is it acceptable?

Please reply.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
oge said:
@ islandbabe, thank you for this useful information and the link. please can one apply for FSW and Quebec at the same time? They have not released Noc code for fsw and am considering applying for Quebec, thereafter I will apply for fsw when they finally release Noc code and I qualify. Is it acceptable?

Please reply.
Legally you can but it is advis able you should not, coz in cic website it is mentioned that if you want to stay in quebec apply quebec skilled workers, unless apply for federal skilled worker. In applying both the way together with give the doubt of your intentions to the immigration officer, that where this guy exactly wants to immigrate and that may sound negative

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
sunil789 said:
Legally you can but it is advis able you should not, coz in cic website it is mentioned that if you want to stay in quebec apply quebec skilled workers, unless apply for federal skilled worker. In applying both the way together with give the doubt of your intentions to the immigration officer, that where this guy exactly wants to immigrate and that may sound negative
My advise is to mail to quebec immigration for general inquiries, make it clear before proceeding

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Reena,

There is nothing official yet, only what has been gazetted before, that they will have a NOC list and that Education assesment will be mandatory and points will be awarded for spouse language ability.

P.S. re-read the post about Quebec changes, in the bottom section it said the change would be for both categories.

reena123 said:
Islandbabe do you have any authentic information or web link about new occupation list in fsw program which is about to commence in May

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hi Reena,

There is nothing official yet, only what has been gazetted before, that they will have a NOC list and that Education assesment will be mandatory and points will be awarded for spouse language ability.

P.S. re-read the post about Quebec changes, in the bottom section it said the change would be for both categories.

Thanks Islandbabe, yes it states it may affect both the categories but then also I think that they more serious about their investors running to different provinces. So they might put something into action to avoid that thing

redmars

Apr 13, 2013
HI
I just be member, i have a question ,
i work 5 years in a factory as engineer that this factory is member of government industrial group , it means i work for government as engineer , now how i should complete question 10th of Schedule A—Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] form " government position", i have problem with column " country and level of jurisdiction" . what i should write as "level of jurisdiction"?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
redmars said:
HI
I just be member, i have a question ,
i work 5 years in a factory as engineer that this factory is member of government industrial group , it means i work for government as engineer , now how i should complete question 10th of Schedule A—Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] form " government position", i have problem with column " country and level of jurisdiction" . what i should write as "level of jurisdiction"?
For which program are u applying?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
sunil789 said:
For which program are u applying?
this link will help u in filling the form if required everything is mentioned there
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp