Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
57 points are required qualify if you apply with your spouse.

Your IELTS are valid for 2 years from the date of test. If its expired then you need to give ielts again.

afaraz said:
How many points are required to qualify? Do i need to give a fresh IELTS or they will accept my previous results?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
afaraz said:
How many points are required to qualify? Do i need to give a fresh IELTS or they will accept my previous results?
57 points are required provided u apply with the valid documents..Bro get ur IELTS and apply fast as u know very day the screws are getting tight for QSW.

Best of luck,
Peace.

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group Members,

Please Suggest for my Application of Quebec PR .

As now they have changed the rules that is they have made the Groups and have introduced the Caps and i will fall under Group2 only in which 14300 Application will be Accepted.so it will be fine like if i will be submitting in July 2012 my file as by then i need to prepare for french exam,

Also please suggest which french exam i should appear for.

also Suggest can i apply now for A1 and submit the result and if i clear for A2 later on can i submit the result later on also for A2 even once i have also got the AOR number.

My Profile is as below.

Age - 28 years

Education - BSC(General Studied Computer Application as a Subject
instead of Chemistry so we can say it as Bsc ( Computer Applications))
and MCA(Masters of Computer application)

All the Study is from India only.

Does my intern ship for 6 months during my Master degree will be
counted for experience

Experience - 3.9 years in Software Testing

IELTS - Listening 8.5 , speaking 7

French:- Have to Appear

Martial Status:- Single

Upto which level i will need to Clear the French Exam.

Please suggest on Priority.

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Raniafekry said:
Hello Quebec11

I got refusal letter aafte interview , 53 out of 55 missing point in adaptability 3out of 6 and French 5out of 16 , Do you have any experience with administrative review , I will file , can you share your experrience , did you file for it , did you get any response , and when

Thank you so much
Hi Rania,

I have yet to apply my case for Quebec CSQ, so you mean i should clear more levels of French even though i am able to claim more Points from other respective Fields.

Cant we do 1 more thing like we can initially put our file in embassy for Quebec csq with A1 certificate and later on can update it by adding submitting A2 or B1 if we will be able to clear it.
Please Suggest.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
varungarg said:
Hi Rania,

I have yet to apply my case for Quebec CSQ, so you mean i should clear more levels of French even though i am able to claim more Points from other respective Fields.

Cant we do 1 more thing like we can initially put our file in embassy for Quebec csq with A1 certificate and later on can update it by adding submitting A2 or B1 if we will be able to clear it.
Please Suggest.
Dear Varungarg,

Yes you can put your file if your total score is 49 points before applying and you can update them when you clear you A2 / B1 or vies versa.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sam9 said:
Hello Friends,
I had applied for quebec immigration and received my AOR in oct 2012
Below are my details

1. Education = Bachelor degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION (where did u get this degree outside or inside quebec)
2. Area of training = zero marks :(
3. Age = 27 (16)
4. years of experience= 4 yrs 10 months in IT (8)
5. English = Ielts Listening = 7.5 speaking 7.0 (5)
6. french = A1,A2,B1 passed (with more than 16 marks in each section ) (4+4)
8 Spouse- Bachelor

I have below queries .I shall be grateful if someone replies for them

1:- I applied before dec6, and got AOR on oct 2011 . hence I think I will be considered under old rules (u will be tretaed under old rules, however u can expect anything from Immigration)
I am preparing for DELF B2 .., Will it suffice if i clear it or is it ncessary to get 16 marks in listening ,speaking section. (16 marks are necessay to claim points)
2:- at time of applying my IELTS score for listening was 7.5 while as per dec 6 rules it should be 8 to get full 3 marks..i feel i be considered under pre dec 2011 rules

3:- I have a doubt if I plan to marry and then add my wife's detail to application too.. will It be considered under post dec6. post march rules...(if u add ur wife now ur file will be reassess)

its big issue as I may loose my case because as per post march changes i will be in group 3 and no immigration for them... I am worried..(better think, beore applying because it requres money as well as time)
4:- at time of application I had not sent any monetary proofs like my accoun statements or deposits etc.. shall i send them now ?(not required)

single applicant requires 49 points to qualify, i am unable to know years of education u have?)
do reply

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Seniors! I have a question for every one! please try to answer at ur best it will help many members on this forum to understand the level of french they must have before sitting in the interview
1. Application without French and reached 49 points( usually all interview is in english and CSQ is issued, but may ask why do u still want to live in quebec,due to absence of French language)
2. Application with claiming 1-2 points in French language (70% interview in English 30% in French,french questions are simple and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
3. Application with claiming 3-4 points in French language (50% interview in English 50% in French,french questions are little tough and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
4. Application with claiming 5-6 points in French language (20% interview in English 80% in French,french questions are tough, and direct, CSQ is issued and encouraged to learn french after arrival)

Seniors do share ur input it will help people to understand what level of french they must have in the interview. Do corect if the chart is wrong..
Thanks

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hello Every one

just have a quick question, my partner was rejected on his selection interview, mainly due to the lack of knowledge of French, he is planning to apply again, and As you know new applicants must submit French test results with their application.

can he submit his application now without French test results and submit his French result later, for example 4 months later?

Thanks

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
mahsae said:
Hello Every one

just have a quick question, my partner was rejected on his selection interview, mainly due to the lack of knowledge of French, he is planning to apply again, and As you know new applicants must submit French test results with their application.

can he submit his application now without French test results and submit his French result later, for example 4 months later?

Thanks
New rule will apply. forget your previous application if rejected or whatever.

waqas_rehman20

Sep 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Is there any ACCA wants to immig to Qbk??
Is an ACCA member required to get Practice Certificate 4m Qbk b4 Applying????

Waiting

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
mahsae said:
Hello Every one

Thanks

hi. are you on a single application or family?tanx

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
mahsae said:
Hello Every one

Thanks
I have heard that they will explain the points given to you and why they are rejecting etc. like you said it was the french language. could you tell us like .
what was his profile education and how many points he scored. normally the interviewer can give addtional 6 points based on the french, knowledge of quebec, market study and Plan etc.
. also when did the interview took place.

how many points he scored in the following areas

edu
ages
language
work experience
spouse
kids
financials.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahsae said:
Hello Every one

can he submit his application now without French test results and submit his French result later, for example 4 months later? You won't get any point in french if you don't attach french test result with your application. Moreover, if you tick some level(other than zero) in form and don't attach any french test result then your application will be returned back to you due to incomplete application.
Thanks

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
varungarg said:
Hi Rania,

Please Suggest.

You are to submit your french results with your application with effect from Dec 6.Its not advisable to send your application and it is returned because there is no evidence of the knowledge of French.

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
SUNSHINE4U said:
You are to submit your french results with your application with effect from Dec 6.Its not advisable to send your application and it is returned because there is no evidence of the knowledge of French.
Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

if i am able to score 49 points without the need of french langauage so can i submit the file for CSQ , in the file i will just mention that whenever i will clear my French Exam let it be A1 or A2 i will again update them by sending my result card.Will this be fine. Please Suggest.