+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

srsuwal

Nov 14, 2011
I did ielts on 10 aprill 2010 and got the result on 20 th aprill 2010. and I'm planning to forward my document on 10 aprill does my ielts result work for my processing ? and DELF certificate has no validity date. I did DELF A1 and A2 2.5 years before. does it work on not.

please reply me friends

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello forum members,
As per the new quota system for quebec
Immigration, website is updated
yesterday with the number of
applications received from 20-March-2012
upto 31-March 2012:

Check the link: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

They have updated only business class and
enterpreneur class categories.

The main thing I have observed here is that they have already reached to almost 10% of total quota of application within period of just 10-11 days, so now it can be understood the application load they are receiving now-a-days.
Same thing might be for Group 2 of QSW, so my advice to all who are waiting or preparing their application for QSW Group 2, you must speed up buddy.
Because, looking at these statistics, it will not be surpeising if the quota of 14300 will be exhausted by July 2012.

Skilled Worker category is still showing as "to be posted".

homesickvn

Aug 16, 2011
Hi guys,

Could you help me clarify if I belong to Group 1 or 2 ? In my case I don't see a different in these 2. I got:

Bachelor of Commerce in Montreal in 2005
Master of Management in France in 2010.

Group 1:
You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

Group 2:
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or the equivalent of a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application.

Thanks a bunch to everyone.

waqas_rehman20

Sep 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sango said:
I applied under FSW NOC 1122 but the cap got filled on 7th July while my application reached CIO Sydney on 25th. Most people under this NOC are now rceiving back their application. While waiting for my application, I want to consider QSW as my plan B. Here is my profile:
Education BSc Accountancy, ACCA member
Over 4 yrs of work experience as Financial Analyst with a Multinational Company.
IELTS Reading 6.0, Speaking 7.5, Writing 8.0, Listening 6.0
TEF comprehension ecrite niveau 4, Compr Oral Niveau 3, Expression ecrite niveau 3, Experession Oral Niveau 4
Married with 3 kids

What are my chances? If one gets PR in Quebec, can he be allowed to work in other parts of Canada after sometime?
Thaanks
Dear Sango

What u decided 4 Qbk? how many points ACCA members with Bsc hons are getting in QSW???

Thanks

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
SUNSHINE4U said:
You are to submit your french results with your application with effect from Dec 6.Its not advisable to send your application and it is returned because there is no evidence of the knowledge of French.
Sunshine,

Hw is it going with ur applicstn

I am suspectn ur files to ve been sent to montreal for further processing.Nowadays,biq paris is finding it hard ti give info on file and they insist on ref no,instead of taking either file no or it.Also,they claim not to ve opend mails of over 2mnths,imagine mails were opned within 2-3 weeks b4.

Anyway,all d best

srsuwal

Nov 14, 2011
I did ielts on 10 aprill 2010 and got the result on 20 th aprill 2010. and I'm planning to forward my document on 10 aprill does my ielts result work for my processing ? and DELF certificate has no validity date. I did DELF A1 and A2 2.5 years before. does it work on not.

please reply me friends

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
srsuwal said:

please reply me friends
Dear srsuwal,

they do not accept more then 2 years test (I know delf has no limit for expiration but they dont accept it if it is more then 2 years) while IELTS has also expiration date.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
Help need regarding the experience letter I was working with an orgainsation from 2007-2009 at that time I was not registered with the tax department and the new rules says u must submit tax return paper for your experience
I am currently working with a company and I recently got register to the tax department ! I have the current employer tax return plus reference letter acquired by quebec immigration authority the question I want to ask is it necessary to submit the previous year tax return paper or not ? Or simply I
Submit
1) From my ex empolyer experience letter
2) Job descrpition
3) Current empolyer tax return
4) Current empolyer reference letters
5) Current bank statment for salary do u think that's sufficient ?

this is the new law
For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
• Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

Regards

Umer

what shall i do ?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys please share,

ANYONE received AOR in August 2010(Pakistan) and still waiting for interview call??

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello
Help need regarding the experience letter I was working with an orgainsation from 2007-2009 at that time I was not registered with the tax department(if your salary comes under the taxable limit, when did u applied for ur CSQ Application. If it was before the december than its not required) and the new rules says u must submit tax return paper for your experience
I am currently working with a company and I recently got register to the tax department ! I have the current employer tax return plus reference letter acquired by quebec immigration authority the question I want to ask is it necessary to submit the previous year tax return paper or not ? Or simply I
Submit
1) From my ex empolyer experience letter(Plus the JOb description u were performing, the title u held)
2) Job descrpition
3) Current empolyer tax return(OK)
4) Current empolyer reference letters(OK)
5) Current bank statment for salary do u think that's sufficient ?(bank statement is not mandatory if u have it than its fine, i advise u to get TAX number from FBR as a salary income, or get fromur payroll officer a certificate that in the last 6 month tax has been paid from ur salary)

this is the new law
For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
• Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

Regards

Umer

what shall i do ?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply ! no one is responding me

well my main query is
1) for my previous experience i have to show tax cos my salary was too low to come under the taxable limit
2) now i have been recently appointed and now my salary comes under taxable limit.

regards

Umer

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
thanks for your reply ! no one is responding me

well my main query is
1) for my previous experience i have to show tax cos my salary was too low to come under the taxable limit( No u dont have to show them you can just tell them at the time of interview, or if ur salary was mention on your contract/appointment letter it will be fine, or a letter from employer stating that the salry is exempted from Tax)
2) now i have been recently appointed and now my salary comes under taxable limit.(the best u can do is to grap salary slips of last six months, plus a certificate from ur Payroll Manager/HR personnel that this much amount has been paid in these month say Jan-July under tax)

regards

Umer

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply but they are asking if you want your work to be legitimate then you have to show tax return this is the main point :(

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
thanks for your reply but they are asking if you want your work to be legitimate then you have to show tax return this is the main point :( (is this for previous employer or current)