– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

this is the new rule read it i am confused

agent14

Dec 3, 2011
Guys help me please.

I received a letter today about my application. They are requesting me to send them a proof of my French or English proficiency, thing is, I did attach my IELTS result with my application although it's a certified true copy. The letter says,

You have six months from the date of this letter to provide ORIGINAL documents required in order to prove your linguistic proficiency.

In their website, based on my understanding, they accept certified true copy so I am wondering why they're requesting for an original copy.

BTW, my IELTS is ACAD w/c I am still confuse if they accept it or they need GT. Please help me. Thank you

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
agent14 said:
Guys help me please.

I received a letter today about my application. They are requesting me to send them a proof of my French or English proficiency, thing is, I did attach my IELTS result with my application although it's a certified true copy. The letter says,

You have six months from the date of this letter to provide ORIGINAL documents required in order to prove your linguistic proficiency.

In their website, based on my understanding, they accept certified true copy so I am wondering why they're requesting for an original copy.

BTW, my IELTS is ACAD w/c I am still confuse if they accept it or they need GT. Please help me. Thank you
Dear Agent14,

You have to submit original IELTS and French test results if you want to claim point in your application.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi agent14,
it is clearly mentioned on their website to submit all language test results in ORIGINALs, so it is better to send them the documents they have asked for.

Can you share your timeline, like your application sent date, AOR date and BIQ / VO details, your Education, AOT and overall points you claim.. :)
agent14 said:
Guys help me please.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
A question from my friend. If you already reach the final score of 63 point is the interview still neccesary

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
sameer004 said:
A question from my friend. If you already reach the final score of 63 point is the interview still neccesary
Cannot say about it but I know some people in this forum whose score about 72 points but they called him for interview. it is clear that 63 or above points does not mean interview waived.

srsuwal

Nov 14, 2011
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello
Help need regarding the experience letter I was working with an orgainsation from 2007-2009 at that time I was not registered with the tax department and the new rules says u must submit tax return paper for your experience
I am currently working with a company and I recently got register to the tax department ! I have the current employer tax return plus reference letter acquired by quebec immigration authority the question I want to ask is it necessary to submit the previous year tax return paper or not ? Or simply I
Submit
1) From my ex empolyer experience letter
2) Job descrpition
3) Current empolyer tax return
4) Current empolyer reference letters
5) Current bank statment for salary do u think that's sufficient ?

this is the new law
For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
• Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

Regards

Umer

what shall i do ?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
khalidhaider said:
Dear, n.o.c. no 1521 -united group shipper and receiver includes in Quebec immigration job n.o.c. list,
please confirm and reply.
Dear Khalid,

At the moment there is no category related to job codes like FSW (Quebec procedure is totally different then FSW).

ashuabbi

Nov 16, 2011
Hiya......

I am 23 yrs old... I did my 3 year Bachelors of Nursing in 2011 from India. I got 7 months of experience. I got 6.5 bands in IELTS. I am about to appear in French test next month. Kindly tell me how much points i secure for Quebec immigration?

lovely87744

Jul 3, 2010
Respected Seniors Hi Plz help me I wish to go canada under skilled worker (plumber NOC 7251). I'm 44 years old n I did gradution n have one year diploma in plumbing. I have experience more than 20 years. My IELTS score are listening 6.5 reading 5.5 writing 6 speaking 5 overall 6. My wife is M.A. Bed. and she is working as primary teacher n having experience more than 6 years. I have one son studing in 1st standard. My cousin sister Mama Ji's daughter live in Ontario. Am I eligible for canadian immigration.

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Hi, I'm doing some interviews to work on Quebec, according to the recruiter the chances are very high to get a job offer within the following weeks, and they will assist me with the work permit to get in Canada as soon as possible, but I have a bunch of questions now (I was doing all my research for the federal side, and now I feel lost with Quebec process).

1. If I'm going to apply for a work permit, should I inform from beginning to my employer/CIC that I'll travel with my spouse and kid?
2. According to the Quebec site if the visa is issued as Work permit my kid will be able to study, but the health should be covered by my employer, that means they should include that in the job offer? that they're going to pay for any health insurance? how that works?
3. Once in Canada, I will be able to apply to get a PR, the other provinces ask you to submit an application under PNP and your employer support it, but Quebec does not have that kind of process, should I apply under regular skilled worker for quebec? that will take too much time (2 years is the average).
4. I'm not a french speaker, with the work permit my family will be able to take the francization? or they will need to take private lessons?

Do you have any advice of questions that I should ask to my future employer?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

PD: Sorry for dual posting, but seems that the Quebec related questions get faster answers in this thread. ;D

Shree123

Apr 19, 2012
Hi All,
I am newbie here in forum. as I had seen in your profile it seems that you could help me
I would like to start my application also for quebec immigration I wonder if you could help me

first of all

1. Education = Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer
2. Area of training = I am not sure what does that mean ??pls help
3. Age = 33
4. years of experience= 8 yrs in SAP
5. English = Ielts Listening = 7.5 speaking 7.0 writing 6.6 reading 6.5
6. french = 0
7. Spouse Education = Bachelor Degree in Electric engineering
8. area of training = ??
9. years of experience = 5 yrs
10. english = she will not give IELTS = 0
11. french = 0
12. dependant children = 0
13. age =
14. funds = I can meet the funds
15. relatives = supposed none

Hope you guys could help me so I can start my application if I am qualified
Im just confused about the new rules

RBS

Apr 19, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2011
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
Hello Friends, how are you all? Well this is my first post here.

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Awaiting for positive response.

Many thanks,
RBS.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Shree123 said:
Hi All,
I am newbie here in forum. as I had seen in your profile it seems that you could help me
I would like to start my application also for quebec immigration I wonder if you could help me
hello Shree123, welcome to the forum, I will try to calculate points for you.. :)
first of all

1. Education = Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer 10 points for 4 years B.E. done from India

2. Area of training = I am not sure what does that mean ??pls help
6 points for AOT: Génie informatique et de la construction des ordinateurs (BACC. - 4 ans) Code: U062, falls in Group 2.
Pls check this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf

3. Age = 33 16 points

4. years of experience= 8 yrs in SAP 8 points

5. English = Ielts Listening = 7.5 2 points speaking 7.0 3 points writing 6.6 reading 6.5

6. french = 0 0 points, try ot reach to atleast DELF A2 level. Passing A1 level exams will give 2 points

7. Spouse Education = Bachelor Degree in Electric engineering 3 points

8. area of training = 2 points 0 points updated after correction from member kuro_shio. no points for spouse aot as it falls in group 3

9. years of experience = 5 yrs 0 points, no points awarded for spouse work experience in QSW

10. english = she will not give IELTS = 0 0 points, no points awarded for IELTS in QSW

11. french = 0 0 points, try to reach to at least A1 levels. Passing A1 level exams will give 1+1=2 point

12. dependant children = 0 0 points

13. age = 3 points, as I assume her to be younger than you

14. funds = I can meet the funds 1 point

15. relatives = supposed none 0 points

Hope you guys could help me so I can start my application if I am qualified

so, Shree123 your total score is = 10+6+16+8+2+3+0+3+2+0+0+0+3+1+0 = 54 52 points.
Which is 3 5 points short of required interview threshold of 57 points for married applicant. and total score to get the CSQ is 63 points out of which 6 points can be achieved in Interview.

My suggestions:
(1) You and your spouse both clear DELF A1 exams, then with additional 2 points for your A1 and 2 points for your spouse's A1 level = 4 points for french proficiency, but still you will be 1 point short of interview threshold of 57 points>

(2) You will qualify for this program, If you reach to A2 level of DELF then you will get 3+3=6 points for clearing DELF Exam.

One more thing, Your AOT( it is your education diploma) falls in Group 2 as per new rules. There is cap of 14,300 applications to be accpted for group 2 applicants during period of 21-Mar-2012 to 31-Mar-2013.
so, you can apply as early as possible. Dont waste your time and do hurry to send application.

For number of applications received under new rules, pls check below post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg1408371#msg1408371

Im just confused about the new rules

For new rules, You can find the info here.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

In short you are in Group 1 if

•You temporarily reside in Québec as a temporary worker
•You reside temporarily in Québec as a foreign student
•You have obtained a diploma/degree from a Québec teaching institution
•You or your spouse hold a diploma from a Quebec Institute in an area of training allowing you to get 12 or 16 points under the AoT criterion http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf
•You or spouse has an employment offer from a Quebec employer validated by MICC
•CIC informed you that your application for permanent residence in Canada was admissible for processing
•You reside temporarily in Québec, you were a Canadian citizen at one time and you are submitting you application in Québec

Group 2

•You or your spouse hold a diploma, awarded by a teaching institution in an AOT allowing you to get 6 points under the area of training criterion.. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf
•You or your spouse hold a Québec diploma or the equivalent of a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies.

Group 3
If your AOT does not fall in group 1 or group 2, then You are in Group 3.