+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rvalusa said:
Thanks a lot francaise. Information you provided has clearly some of my queries. Thanks again

Can you please let me know
1. usually for finishing the b1 level course in Alliance Franchise how many hours of training is needed ? it's an exam. It's not related to hours.
2. Is it possible to postpone the interview call at the Immigration office if we feel we aren't confident in French language at the time of interview ?no
Is the interview basically scheduled by the immigration Office or we can schedule it ?Immigration office

Please answer the above questions for me in particular and as info to other newbies in general

Thanks,

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Dear all,

Pls I would like to know if any1 has received a mail printed 'Prioritaire' on the envelop from BIQ Paris.A friend's CC form was returned and Priority was printed on the envelop in red ink.Does this mean dat his application is under Priority treatment.For ur consideration,he has B.Sc. Sociology;Professional qualificatns (Associateship)in Banking,Management and Marketing all qualifications from Nigeria with over 4yrs experience in Banking and Stockbroking coy in marketing positions.I would appreciate ur response.
Thanx in advance.

rvalusa

Dec 2, 2011
francaise said:
Thanks Francoise.
Can you please let me know what usually they check for Adaptability in interview and how difficult or easy to get 10 points in that. ?
And will the interview will be in English or French ?

And do I need to write IELTS as well. Will I have any advantage of wavering the interview call if I finish the IELTS & DELF exams by the time of applying ?

Please let me know the above info

Thanks,

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Still Hope / Champion members,
While submitting documents for QSW, do me and my wife have to submit only college pass out degrees or college pass out degrees with our semester wise grade cards also ?
Also, Is police clearance certificate necessary ? I could not find any link for this document.
Please please reply...

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rvalusa said:
Thanks Francoise.
Can you please let me know what usually they check for Adaptability in interview and how difficult or easy to get 10 points in that. ?
And will the interview will be in English or French ? both

And do I need to write IELTS as well. Will I have any advantage of wavering the interview call if I finish the IELTS & DELF exams by the time of applying ? NO, waiver of interview call could be possible if you get sufficient points, your area of training is in priority list, and you got good french level. but i am afraid your area of training is not in priority list. Sometimes, some people who are in priority list got interview call, so interview waiver is very rare.

Please let me know the above info

Thanks,

b.indiano68

May 28, 2011
We have applied for QSC on the 1st September 2011. Almost 3 months we have not received any AOR. What should be do in this case

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
b.indiano68 said:
We have applied for QSC on the 1st September 2011. Almost 3 months we have not received any AOR. What should be do in this case

Where did you send your application? I mean which BIQ?

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Guys,
do you know how much time is left AFTER the CSQ is granted?
I have my CSQ and i thought that i would finish the whole immigration process in about 5-6 months, but...
I live in Greece so my BIQ (now) for the federal is Rome as far as i know.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
b.indiano68 said:
We sent the application to BIQ HQ
It shouldn't have taken such a long time because Usually BIQ Hk is issuing AORs within 1-2 months of receiving your application. Now you can write them an e-mail an ask them to send your file AOR to your e-mail.

This is their E-mail ID:
Biq.Hkong@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Don't forget to add in your e-mail, your Complete name as in passport, DOB, your residence address Phone number, passport number and all other things which can help them to process your e-mail faster.

Good luck

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
kcharito said:
Guys,
do you know how much time is left AFTER the CSQ is granted?
I have my CSQ and i thought that i would finish the whole immigration process in about 5-6 months, but...
I live in Greece so my BIQ (now) for the federal is Rome as far as i know.

@Kcharito

Pls share ur area of training with,b'cos ur AOR was fast but CSQ delayed,could state the reason for this?Thanx in advance.

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Hi Guys,

I have received my AOR last friday dated 15th Nov 2011...Just wanted to update my timeline....Hope for the best !!!

Thank You
Regards

Brad

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi Brad, congratulation for AOR !
Brad_cin_dell said:
Hi Guys,

I have received my AOR last friday dated 15th Nov 2011...Just wanted to update my timeline....Hope for the best !!!

Thank You
Regards

Brad

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aabbhhii said:
Hi Still Hope / Champion members,
While submitting documents for QSW, do me and my wife have to submit only college pass out degrees or college pass out degrees with our semester wise grade cards also ?
Also, Is police clearance certificate necessary ? I could not find any link for this document.
Please please reply...
Yes you both have to send all the transcripts with degree certificate. PCC is not required at initial stage, it will require once you clear your interview.