+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello Mgnice,

From some previous forum members details, i can say that your interview will get schedule approximately within 1-3 months. You should better wait for the next conversation from BIQ. Till that time work on your french.
Wish you all the best for your interview.
mgnice said:
Nobody has the same situation!!
Please help.

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
kuro_shio said:
Thanks, about your first question, I don't think they will round it off (at least the C.O. part) as their chart seems pretty clear:

The P.O. score is unclear though as they don't mention 15.5 points, just 15 (B1) and 16 (B2), you should make sure by asking either your BIQ or a different one as they have the same rules.

About your second question, I don't really know, sorry.
Hi,

Could you please provide me the original link to the point matrix that you have posted here.

Thanks in advance.
Raghvendra

OOA

Aug 1, 2012
xyiday said:
;) dont panic, it is definitely normal,
by the way, which biq did you submit your application to?
mine was submitted in may and still havent got anything!
Thank you so much...

You have really allayed my fears. I submitted my application to Montreal [Direction de l'Immigration economique International, au service de l'Ouest Afrique Subsaharienne et Maghreb, 285, rue Notre Dame Ouest, 4e etage, Montreal (Quebec) H2YIT8 Canada].

I hope that everything goes well!

OOA

Aug 1, 2012
desprado_666 said:
hello friend can any one help me in my eligibility calulation
Age 32 years
Edu qualification B.Com 2001, PGDCA 2002, MCA(through later entry in 2010-2011)
experience Govt job 2004- 2010,(banking)
martial status married
Language Ielts 6 band , french B1
wife age 28 years
edu B.Sc non medical 2005, Msc chemistry 2011
exp in Govt job 2005-2010 (banking)
child =1 4year old
financial =ok
language = English ielts 6 band , french A1
Hi!

Could you let me have your email address? I have some important links to send to you. The settings on the forum does not allow me to send links...

All the best!

desprado_666

Aug 2, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
Doc's Request.
04-01-2014
Nomination.....
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2014
IELTS Request
04-01-2014
OOA said:
Hi!

Could you let me have your email address? I have some important links to send to you. The settings on the forum does not allow me to send links...

All the best!
desprado_666@hotmail.com

kuro_shio

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 04-12-2014
AOR Received.
BIQ 22-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
raghav said:
Hi,

Could you please provide me the original link to the point matrix that you have posted here.

Thanks in advance.
Raghvendra
Page 38

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

nomi.zafar6

Aug 1, 2012
if CSQ refused

i am very worried about that now a days that in 2005 i have applied for CSQ Certificate and i have got refusal in 2007
i had applied in Damascus Syria,, because of they did not accept my Diploma and they have given me just only 48 points,.... so i have applied for computer Programm.. and now since 6 years i have been working in diffrenct field ,, so .. ,,, now again i m going to apply for Canadain Work Permit,,, in CIC,,,, i just wanted to know that my Quebec Record will be in CIC??? ,,,,,, or i should mentioned about my Refusal of Quebec in canadain work permit form ,,,,,????

pleas i m very worred about that ,,, i would be thankful to you if some one response please

take care

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
I am worried about the next election in Quebec. Meaning new government, new rules, new regulation especially in immigration. I want to share this latest news from all of you and share your opinion because it will effect also our ongoing application in the future....

MONTREAL — Quebec separatists could win in next month's election and form a government but still fail in their ultimate quest for the province's independence from the rest of Canada, say analysts.
Beleaguered Quebec Premier Jean Charest on Wednesday called snap elections for Sept. 4, opening the door for the separatists' possible return to power in Canada's mostly French-speaking province.
The elections come against the backdrop of social unrest in Quebec, where students since February have challenged government plans to hike university fees, resulting in violent street protests and hundreds of arrests.
Alain Gagnon, who holds the Canada Research Chair in Quebec and Canadian Studies at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM), predicted a muddy, rather than clear-cut result.
“A Liberal or Parti Quebecois minority government is the most likely outcome,” he said.
Charest, a three-term premier who is also facing a corruption scandal, has been lumbered with pressure from Labor groups and other opponents of the ruling Liberal Party who at times have joined forces with the students.
Yves Belanger, a political science professor at UQAM, suggested that the backlash against Charest could result in the separatist Parti Quebecois (PQ) winning enough seats to form a majority government.
He reckons, however, that this would require that an upstart third party, the Coalition Avenir Quebec (CAQ), which has attracted disenchanted federalists and separatists, does not siphon too much PQ support.
In Quebec's first past the post electoral system, just a few percentage points in support can translate into 10 to 15 seats won out of a 125 total in the national assembly, and determine the election outcome.
Despite Charest's vigorous and aggressive start to the race, touting his Liberals' strong economic record and assailing his rivals' platforms, Belanger believes that Liberal insiders fear the party will lose.
And the decision of several ministers in Charest's government not to stand in the election indicates that the party is “struggling to renew itself” after nine years in power.
“I don't think the Liberals are betting on a win, but rather are hoping to avoid being completely brushed aside,” Belanger said.
As for the cause of Quebec independence, the Parti Quebecois has vowed to move slowly, saying that if it wins the election it will seek to wrest new powers from the federal government in Ottawa.
Any failure could be used to bolster its separatist agenda. But observers do not expect a rush to a third referendum on sovereignty under a PQ banner.
Quebec twice rejected independence from the rest of Canada in referendums in 1980 and 1995, but only by a narrow margin last time.
A PQ win is necessary for holding a third referendum, but does not mean a referendum is “inevitable” under the PQ, said Gagnon.
Rather he expects to see a “public consultation” on “maximum decentralization” of powers from Ottawa to Quebec.
UQAM political philosopher Jean-Marc Piotte, however, was skeptical, noting that the separatists had failed to bolster their position for an independent Quebec since the last two kicks at the can.
According to Belanger, if the PQ returns to power, “some of its members will seek to push independence to the frontburner and for a third referendum,” but he is not certain the hardcore separatists within the party would succeed.
“Quebecers don't want to hear any more about referendums and independence,” which PQ leader Pauline Marois understands far too well and rarely brings it up except on the sidelines of the election campaign, he said.
All three pundits said Charest timed the election shrewdly to force voters to consider the student unrest of recent months in their decision.
A majority agree with Charest on the need to raise student fees to help rein in a deficit, according to polls. So if the students return to the streets to demonstrate they risk paradoxically bolstering the Liberals.
Gagnon, Piotte and Belanger also said that the election timing allows the Liberals to avoid possible damaging revelations when a commission of inquiry on alleged corruption in the construction industry resumes hearings mid-September.

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
kuro_shio said:
Page 38

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
merci.

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hey guys~ i received my file number/AOR today. :-*

i submitted on 28th May in BIQ HK. The FN/AOR was issued on 21st July.

best luck to you all ~~

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
mgnice said:
Hi There

I applied last year(2011) Sep. for CSQ, and get file no. in Aug. and now I got a letter which tells me I am put in the list for Newyork interview. The letter says nothing about the time and states that they will notify me latter for the time.

I am just wondering how long dos it take I get the letter for the time of interview and When approximately my interview will be?

Please comment on this if anybody had the similar case on estimating the interview time!

Thanks for your comments :)
Congragulations on the wait list. From what I've seen on this forum, within 2-3 months you may have your interview....

I also aplied in Sept 2011, I'm excited to know that they have almost reached there! yay...

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi there,

well, according to my Ecas, things seem to move fast, at least the updates on it, so....something is moving on the other end.
Here my timeline:

AOR : 3rd May with Meds attached (via Email from CPP - Ottawa)

Ecas Access: 7th may, and it shows: "Application for PR received 28th October 2011"

Meds Done: 8th May

Ecas shows: 23rd May Started Processing

Ecas shows: 7th June "Current Mailing Address" shows up

Ecas shows: 28th June Meds received shows up

Ecas shows: 26th July "Current Home address" shows up

2-3 weeks in between updates. My case is a reasonably big one, 5 PCC's....several employers....mainly Europe.. I ordered CAIPS just because i'm curious what they are doing...

lets see whats happening next,...and how soon....

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
xyiday said:
hey guys~ i received my file number/AOR today. :-*

i submitted on 28th May in BIQ HK. The FN/AOR was issued on 21st July.

best luck to you all ~~
Great news....congrats!!!