Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
STILLHOPE said:
hello friends just to share very special news with u,

Today one of the best ever Valentine Gift we received from our God that is Our much much awaited Passport Request.

Yahooooooooooo

Thanks to every one and good luck. Hope every one will get good news very soon.

stillhope
Dear bro,

i m very happy to hear that u got the last request from them... i believe after this u will be able to travel in ur dream lands...... cheerrrrssssssssss
all the best and keep us posting regarding ur last action....

regards,
Mansoor

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
Thanks KCharito and Babake for your wishes and very nice comments about me.

I read the story in my early child @ That is Where there's a will there's a way @
so this story is about me.

may be u guys don't know that i m trying canadian PR for last 10 year in between i was failed to get visa 3 times ( One PR refusal due to mismatch of duties after almost 6 years then 1 student visa and 1 case got back due to change of rules in 2008). thats why i chose my name STILLHOPE because i believed that there is still hope to get my PR to Canada. For this process u dont know how much difficulties, money and time i spend for this day.

So i only can say if u make a mind to get something dont give up until u get it, and i m sure u will get it one day with the grace of god.

again i want to thanks every one who support me on this process.

Stillhope

babake what about your process

and Kcharito have u received your medical request or any correspondence from your visa office.
Stillhope,
I am still waitting for an Interview or probably direct CSQ nomination..... and it has almost been one year waitting. My area of trainning is on the priority list and I had hoped for atleast for six or eight months to get an interview call or CSQ nomination but now its amost going to one year and a half. The funny thing is my wife never trusted the process in the first place. She went ahead and applied for post graduate studies in BC and got admissions, now if she gets the visa then she might be heading to BC this summer, but this has drained the familly resources coz we had to pay for one semester fees amounting to CAD 7,000 cash to get the acceptance letter. You are right stillhope when you get to do something, nothing should stand in the way and the last thing is money should never be a factor. I am so encouraged by your story such that it has given me strength......for the last one month have been in a dilemma wether to wait for CSQ or proceed with my wife application for studies then I apply as a supporting spouse BUT looks like a "bird at hand is better than two in the bush".......One thing is for sure either way canada is my place to be. Thanks Stillhope for shareing your experience, it goes by telling us we are not alone in this world.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
babake said:
Stillhope,
I am still waitting for an Interview or probably direct CSQ nomination..... and it has almost been one year waitting. My area of trainning is on the priority list and I had hoped for atleast for six or eight months to get an interview call or CSQ nomination but now its amost going to one year and a half. The funny thing is my wife never trusted the process in the first place. She went ahead and applied for post graduate studies in BC and got admissions, now if she gets the visa then she might be heading to BC this summer, but this has drained the familly resources coz we had to pay for one semester fees amounting to CAD 7,000 cash to get the acceptance letter. You are right stillhope when you get to do something, nothing should stand in the way and the last thing is money should never be a factor. I am so encouraged by your story such that it has given me strength......for the last one month have been in a dilemma wether to wait for CSQ or proceed with my wife application for studies then I apply as a supporting spouse BUT looks like a "bird at hand is better than two in the bush".......One thing is for sure either way canada is my place to be. Thanks Stillhope for shareing your experience, it goes by telling us we are not alone in this world.

Goodluck Brother, yes definitely Canada is our new home.

One question, why your wife didn't tried in Vancouver instead of Quebec, If u get interview u have to face this question also.

anyway good luck

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi babake,

how r u dear, i m sure this time we shall get our interviews letter...(Inshallah)... ;)

plz let me know if there is any progress at ur end...

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
hello my friends again!
i received the AOR from CIO in Nova Scotia (28/02/2012) that my application is complete and they sent it to Rome...
so i'm waiting for their AOR and the request for medical exams...i hope that they will answer me soon...

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcharito said:
hello my friends again!
i received the AOR from CIO in Nova Scotia (28/02/2012) that my application is complete and they sent it to Rome...
so i'm waiting for their AOR and the request for medical exams...i hope that they will answer me soon...
Hii Kcharito,
We are happy for your development. On my part I am still crossing my fingers. I just saw Paris updated the processing time for Nairobi....I hope my time is coming soon! Good luck

dineshdina

Sep 28, 2011
Hi All,

Could some one calculate my points and help me whether I could qualify for QSW?

My details as follows:
1. Qualification : MBA International Business, UK finished in 2011
MA Human Resource, India
B.com, India

2. Work Experience: more than 5 years
Skill level A: 4 months (Accounts & Tax),
Skill level B: Nil,
Skill level C: 4 years 9 months (Banking, E-publishing, Data Processing),
Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 year 5 months
Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 months

Full time
Data Processing Trainee - Chennai Aug – 2003 to Feb – 2004
Quality Controller (Data Conversion) - Chennai May – 2005 to Dec – 2005
Executive - Tax & Accounts (Grade 1) - Chennai, Dec – 2005 to Apr – 2006
Officer-Analyst, Cross Border Payment Investigation Team, Chennai. May – 2006 – December 2009

Part time
Customer Service Assistant (Checkouts/Till) – June 2010 - October 2011

Part time
Customer Service Assistant (Checkouts/Till) – January 2012 - Now

3 No clue about area of training?
4. Age : 27
5. English Language: IELTS Overall 7 (Speaking 7 and Listening 6.5) + UK degree
6. French Language: DELF A1 cleared mail received from French office today (still don't know about individual score), joining delf a2 this month.
7. Financial: Sufficient
8. Adaptability:

Do I have enough experience/French to be considered? or should I have to wait to clear/appear for DELF A2, then apply?
How the part time experience is considered in calculation (will I get 6 or 8)?

Please help me, can I apply now or should I waiting for DELF A2 exam and results? then apply?

Regards
Dineshdina

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
hello Friends

Just to share one good news with u guys that i just received my Interview from BIQ Paris few minutes ago which will be on 02/04/2012.

Thanks to everyone for their support.
and Special thanks to my brother STILLHOPE for helping me in every step.

ambi

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi babake,

hi dear any news from ur side regarding interview.... ???

my side still waiting..... :'(

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mansoorhashmi,
Not yet my dear, am still waitting and to be frank nowerdays dont think much about it. Seems the applications became so much that increased the processing time. This can be seen with changes that have been implemented in both provincial and federal applications. Canada seems now to be getting full of immigrants as the rope gets tighter and tighter. Its one of the few economy that has been growing....guys are moving from europe to canada, the chinese have all the cash to go anywhere they want, and from the US guys who are out of status are trying there luck in canada, and the Arab spring also brought an influx of applicants.......You can now understand why will have to wait for some time before we hear from Paris.

laghari

Apr 9, 2012
I submitted my docs in march 2011 in Paris and I got interview for CSQ in Nov 2011. I am originally from Pakistan.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi lagari,

u r really lucky enough that u got the call within one year... i m also from pakistan and living in east africa but still waiting for interview.... . wot is ur area of training and other particulars?

rgds,
mansoor

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually am made to understand that its applications to Paris Office from Africa thats takes longer. All applicants that applied after me from European countries recieved their interview long time ago. Infact the time line for guys in Europe is between eight months to one year. There is nobody in this forum who lives in Europe with Paris office as BIQ and applied before 2012 is still waitting for the interview.

dee1987

Apr 26, 2012
Hello everybody, I am new here.

Can someone please email me the correct address for the Paris BIQ? I have biq.paris@mri.gouv.qc.ca but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks a lot.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For applicants who live in France and Belgium

Quebec Employers are coming to France and Belgium for recruitment. Below are the dates and places :

Paris : 2 et 3 juin 2012
Bruxelles : 5 juin 2012

So it's a good chance to grab a job. Best of Luck

Source : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/recrutement-france-candidats.html