Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
indusvision said:
Hi All,

I just saw an update on Quebec Immigration website, that for applicants from Canada (excluding Québec) and United States ... "No selection interview for these countries currently".

What does this mean?
- Does it mean that our applications will be evaluated without an interview?
- Or we keep on waiting for a selection interview?
- Or there is a delay in scheduling the interview for applications in these countries?

Previously for applicants from Canada (excluding Québec) and United States, it mentioned all application processed received till January 2010. But now it says that "No selection interview for these counties currently".

Any idea, what does this mean? Thanks!
I think, and this is based only on my observations from the past week thru searches, that as of now, there's no interview schedule YET! It does not necessarily mean that there's no interview. Right now, according to the note, there are not enough applicants on these countries. And you can refer to this link if you want to know how many missions will there be for your specific location. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf And according to this, if I understood this correctly, mission to US is over for this year. I submitted my application Oct. 1, and the interviews in New York was packed up last week of October, so I'm guessing my interview will be next year.

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
and just to add, eto yung exact footnotes:

1 If you have submitted an application for immigration, consult the next update for more information.
2 Please note that, for some of these countries, we have not received any applications for immigration.

Do you know how often they update the site?

Hoping for the best.

somsale

Nov 3, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-02-2010
Hi,

Can anyone tell what is the mailing address for the initial application for CSQ.

I am in the process of collecting the documents and I reside in india.

Thanks
JANARDHAN

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey Guys
it have been 2 months right now and no news from Montreal office, they even didn't charge my CC ??? is that normal ???

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasa80 said:
Hey Guys
it have been 2 months right now and no news from Montreal office, they even didn't charge my CC ??? is that normal ???
It's pretty normal.

Induvision on this thread got his/hers AOR after 2 months and 1 week.

They're getting slower and slower.

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
sasa80 said:
Hey Guys
we have almost the same application date. no news yet either.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Yes quebechopefull it comes to be slower and slower :-X nmdgreen let's cross our fingers as we have near application date and let me know if you got any news

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Guys
it have been 73 days since I sent my application and no news no charge to my CC , I called them today by phone and she said we are sorry we have large volume of applications and we work now on files before sept. 14 !! so maybe it will take another one week or two I don't know .... they are very slow I am worried actually because this is not usual time to wait for your AOR .. usually the guys here recive it after 2 months the max and maybe shorter .. I'm sad about that

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasa80 said:
Hello Guys
it have been 73 days since I sent my application and no news no charge to my CC , I called them today by phone and she said we are sorry we have large volume of applications and we work now on files before sept. 14 !! so maybe it will take another one week or two I don't know .... they are very slow I am worried actually because this is not usual time to wait for your AOR .. usually the guys here recive it after 2 months the max and maybe shorter .. I'm sad about that
So sorry for the frustration. I know someone who filed in January at Montreal and is still waiting for an interview date. Making it 1 whole year! We need a miracle if that's the case. And who are all these applicants? I thought it was just us on this thread:)

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
sasa80 said:
Hello Guys
while it is frustrating, i think it's not really a sad thing. At least we know they are working on files submitted before Sept. 14, half a month away from our application. it's something that we can look forward to and hopefully will be a Holiday gift for us.

Then after they issue the AOR, will they process the applications faster or slower? will they look if it's for priority processing or just a regular one? coz it seems like they are processing everything on the same pace.

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
i got all the work certificate toapply for csq quebec except one. Should i still put that job on my application form even though i won't send the work certificate for it?

The workplace is taking too long to giveit to me. I've been waiting two months now. I can't wait any longer. I want to file for the csq

What are your thoughts?

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would include that job in your application and write a letter explaining to them that you have been unsuccessful in getting the certificate from them. Would you happen to have any document from that job proving that you were an employee there?

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
caribgrl55 said:
I would include that job in your application and write a letter explaining to them that you have been unsuccessful in getting the certificate from them. Would you happen to have any document from that job proving that you were an employee there?
no... i would have to look for pass pay slips... that like 5 yrs ago

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
anybody have any news??? for interviews - and will interviews be held in montreal or new york???

Where are interviews held if you have applied for csq from within canada (outside Quebec)?

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chibiks said:
anybody have any news??? for interviews - and will interviews be held in montreal or new york???

Where are interviews held if you have applied for csq from within canada (outside Quebec)?
I believe that interviews will be in New York. Montreal is only for those in Quebec.