+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in Canada (outside Quebec) Timeline

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
To all those in Canada (outside Quebec) or even (inside Quebec ) who applied for Quebec CSQ, please share your timeline.

When did you receive AOR?

When did you receive letter indicating that your application is being processed, eligible for priority processing?

When did you receive a final decision either interview letter or CSQ?

Thanks so much for your time and have good luck!!!

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
I applied from Ontario on 6th August 2010.
Still waiting for AOR ... almost 1.5 months now.
Any idea? looks like its delaying too much ...

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks indusvision
I expect that you will replay because after I read all Quebec posts here I notice we are very few who applied inside Canada anyways I wish you good luck I sent my application from Vancouver 20/9 so I expect it will reach today there ... please we need to be in contact to follow up good luck

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Yes, sure.
Anyone else applied for CSQ within Canada (excluding Quebec) ? Please consider to share timelines and experiences?

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
The application Delivered Montreal Today 23/9 at 10.38 am that's what in my tracking number report .. I think next step will be waiting for AOR ??? wish good luck for me and all

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Hi guys,

I'm planning to send my applications after afew hours from Alberta. I expect it to reach by 29th SEP.

I have a last minute question, should I add a picture of my daughter that was born in Canada (not accompanying me in the application)?

Thanks,
- Ammar

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
welcome Kammar wish you good luck
Hey indusvision no news?? did they charge your CC yet ??? it looks weird to wait 1.5 month for AOR ? any ways wish you good luck

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Thank you friends,

I sent the papers today morning. It should arrive before tomorrow noon. Let us see how it works and stay on touch.

Our schedule is pretty close to each other.
- Ammar

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
No news yet. I met a guy in Toronto. He said that he got his AOR in 2 months.
So, I hope in coming days, I will have AOR.
Good luck to all!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I applied for CSQ to Biq-Paris 4rm Nigeria 2nd :'( june 2010) :'(

my AOR was issued 21st june 2010

but due to postal delay in Nigeria,
I got d AOR 18th August 2010

The Aor gave me a 90 days ultimatum to send my English language proof, and i replied back

on 30th August with an attestation 4rm my university + a cover letter

CSQ issued 8days later: 8th september 2010

Presently putting my application 2geda for my PR to CIC Ghana.

In all my CSQ would Have been gotten under one month if not for the poster delay. :p

BOnne Chance

Really

Aug 14, 2010
Hello egrace,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on receiving your CSQ so fast. Could you please shed some light on your qualifications? would you happen to know why your interview was waived? Did you have more than the required points?

Thank you very much.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Really: my area of training is Industrial Chemistry which happens to be on the list of preferred training;
I also fill-out my forms in french cos i figured that will make its assessment very easy for them cos i am applying to BIQ-Paris.
Also for any one to get an interview waiver, one must be able to secure @ least 55 points in stage two of the screening. only those who secure less than 55 points ( between 49 and 54 for single applicant ang between 57 and 62 for doule applicants) @ stage two of d selection process get called for interview with d hope that they will be able to secure part or all of the remaining 6points marked out for the Adaptability factor

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
congratulation egrace62 and thanks for sharing your experience have a good luck in the rest of your journey