+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in Canada (outside Quebec) Timeline

tajdar2001

Oct 13, 2010
KAMMAR said:
Hi tag,

I'm not expert in the process but if you want to immigrate to Canada and you are not qualified for any other option than Quebec, go for it :)

You SHOULD start learning french. Hopefully by the time they accept you, you would get enough knowledge. If you couldn't find a job in Quebec, I think you can move as long as you got your PR you are free.

Good luck,
- Khaled
Thanks khaled :)

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Khaled
for sure it was a mistake from you but no worry inshaa allah everything will be okk
what I can expect about the process here as they did in my study permit and work permit ,,, they start receive all of this files and because the high volume they order it according to the day of receiving and then when they open the file they will give it number first and then start process it at this time they will discover the problem of you CC and fix it according to you call or the note so my advice is to give them another call after some time to make them put this note on the file .... here the cic federal issues so slowwwwwwwwwwwww and boring and the employees don't care I experienced that with them,,, I am not sure about Quebec team if they are the same way or not :p :p :p

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hi guys. finally i saw this section, otherwise i dont know whr i was posting my topics ... ;D

I have also applied for CSQ under skilled. I live in Toronto and I sent my file from here on 31st January 2010 at Montreal (Quebec), and very quick, received my first letter from them on 10th Feb 2010 showing me my File Number. On 10th June 2010 I received second letter from them telling me that i am on their waiting list for being interview at New York but they didn't mentioned any date for interview in this letter, my french is so so and the same i filled in my online preliminary evaluation form where they accepted me and told me that i am eligible to apply. Then i started to learn basic level of French and sent them my DELF A1 score in this August to Quebec Immigration (Montreal) office ..thats it!! ... and so far i didn't get any response from them and still waiting ::)...I applied under skilled worker category and my background study is in IT/Computers..what do you think!! Thanks

tajdar2001

Oct 13, 2010
sher_singh said:
Hi guys. finally i saw this section, otherwise i dont know whr i was posting my topics ... ;D

I have also applied for CSQ under skilled. I live in Toronto and I sent my file from here on 31st January 2010 at Montreal (Quebec), and very quick, received my first letter from them on 10th Feb 2010 showing me my File Number. On 10th June 2010 I received second letter from them telling me that i am on their waiting list for being interview at New York but they didn't mentioned any date for interview in this letter, my french is so so and the same i filled in my online preliminary evaluation form where they accepted me and told me that i am eligible to apply. Then i started to learn basic level of French and sent them my DELF A1 score in this August to Quebec Immigration (Montreal) office ..thats it!! ... and so far i didn't get any response from them and still waiting ::)...I applied under skilled worker category and my background study is in IT/Computers..what do you think!! Thanks

Don't worry ,you will get the certificate.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
More than welcome sher_singh
thanks for sharing your time line and I wish you all the best with your interview actually I am wondering about one thing we are in Canada now why we need to go to USA to do he interview ?? that's very strange why they don't do that in Montreal and what if I don't have visa to USA what I will do in this Case???

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
sasa80 said:
More than welcome sher_singh
thanks for sharing your time line and I wish you all the best with your interview actually I am wondering about one thing we are in Canada now why we need to go to USA to do he interview ?? that's very strange why they don't do that in Montreal and what if I don't have visa to USA what I will do in this Case???
thanks both of you :)... yes its strange as this province is a part of canada but more than that i think quebecians consider themselv different from other provinces of canada may be due to their culture,language etc. so i guess that could be possible , while applying they have made two options for people who are residing in canada , lone who belong to Quebec and others who reside Outside quebec like from rest of Canada. If the person reside in Quebec then they call the person for interview in Montreal itself Otherwise for others NY. So Outside Quebec, the nearest Immigration office is in NY. Thats why they send our files to NY.

And yes regarding getting US visa i read somewhere, in case they call you for interview at NY then the person will be responsible for getting/not getting his/her US entry visa.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
I got question: If anyone of you know that in which way most probably one receives the Interview date from Quebec Immigration?

Do they inform us through CALL or send us e-mail or send us letter in regular mail ::)

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
heyyyy indusvision congratulation keep the good work up and we cross fingers lol

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Thank you Sasa80 for your invitation to this thread. I applied from the US and below is my timeline. Quebec treats Canada (except Quebec) and USA applications the same.

Application received by Quebec: July 19, 2010
AOR Received: September 7, 2010

Patiently and impatiently waiting for next AOR...Good news I hope! Good luck to everyone.

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Congrats for those who got their AOR,

I have a question, why some ppl get 2 AORs and others got only 1. Does this means a missing document or something like that?!!!

Thanks,
- Khaled