Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
I think that pretty much covers the list.

Add one passport size photo to the list

Shahi

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
hey,

I thought original documents are required to be sent with the application not to bring in the interview. I sent many original documents to the quebec department. I guess it might be hard for me to send them again?!!

I don't need to bring more originals if I already submit the originals, right?

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
How is your preparation
when your interview

ALL THE BEST.

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
marylatt said:
How very odd. It seems like a mistake to me - the only thing I can think of is that maybe they were not satisfied that a B.A. in your country equals a B.A. in Canada? Did you check the equivalency chart? I think they should've awarded you the 12 points in domaine the formation, too, unless of course, they thought your degree did not equal a B.A. Also, did you send transcripts in addition to your diploma? Because they required that too for you to get the points.

You got your degree in the Phillippines, right? Here's the equivalency chart:
h ttp://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_PHILIPPINES.pdf

I think your work experience need not be related to your degree, so they could technically give you points for that, but not for your education.

Good luck to you, and keep us updated! Hopefully it's just a mistake.

plz can you send me this link for ukraine degree equivalency,hope to here from you

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
Here you go:

h ttp://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_UKRAINE.pdf

All of these equivalency pages can be found in the Guides D'Immigration:
h ttp://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Extremely long but very comprehensive guide to Quebec immigration - they only have it in French though.

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
Hello.

Any ideas on when is the next interview mission in NY? I know some of here will have their interview on Feb 11. But those are the applicants earlier than my AOR date. So I'm thinking that probably my interview date will be after the February mission.

Good luck.

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
*original current experience certificates and previous

how to get original letter again ..i beleive we sent original onl;y

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
lirjan said:
thanks Shahi. No me either think will be on April but i know that they let you some time space to prepare of going to vienna and this space is almost 2 months so the mail should come now or on February than
the interview date may be on April or May

Am i right? do i need to send visa office TOEFL OR IELTS OR TOEIC WHICH IS THE BEST TO SEND?

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
nmdgreen, Did you apply from Quebec or outside Quebec (but in Canada) ?

I sent my file on 29th of September and didn't get my AOR yet. Any advice or recommendation?

Two weeks ago, I called them because there were a problem in my VISA card and they said they didn't open the file yet and request to send the payment page of the application again by fax. I did that and expect to credit my VISA right away. They didn't till now.

any comment guys?

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
mystic_nayeli said:
Hi all! I really need your help for this dilemma of mine. I am prepared to send all my documents to a Quebec immigration office but I am not sure where.
Here's the thing:
I work here in Saudi Arabia for about 6 months already, previously I was in the Philippines. So should I send my application to the Hong Kong office or the Damascus office? As the Quebec immigration website stated, a customary residence is one that you have legally resided in for 1 year.
I was working here in Saudi Arabia for about 2 years and half, however after two years of working in one place, I resigned and returned back to the Philippines for about a month or so, after which I got hired again here in Makkah. Since then it has only been about 6 months.

Where should I submit my papers, to the Damascus office which is the designated office for applications coming from Saudi Arabia or the Hong Kong office which is responsible for applications from the Philippines?

Please I really need your inputs on this. My application is still hanging. I have no idea what do at this point. :-[
Hi mystic_nayeli,

I think there is a difference in the language. I have not yet checked the exact language.

If it says that you should have legally "entered" in the country for 1 year implies that you should have a visa valid for at least 1 year from the time of landing in the country.

If it says you should have legally "resided" in the country for 1 year implies that you should have stayed in the country for at least 1 year prior to the date of application submission.

Just check the language properly. Because the federal immigration site mentions to be legally "entered".

Let me know in case you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Ajit

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
KAMMAR said:
hey,

I thought original documents are required to be sent with the application not to bring in the interview. I sent many original documents to the quebec department. I guess it might be hard for me to send them again?!!

I don't need to bring more originals if I already submit the originals, right?
Hi Kammar,

they specifically mention not to send the original documents (except work experience certificates) for degrees and other stuff which is not replacable. Anyways, if you have already sent them, just give them a call or a mail to inquire if they are kept safe. You can ask them to either return them back to you and you will resubmit the copies. Or you can just resend the copies now and mention in the cover letter that originals are already lying with you.

Regards,

ajit

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Hi Shahi,

Howz your prep going. The D-Day is quite near I suppose.

I had an issue. Just before submitting the application for my brother, I have realized that his IELTS is dated Dec. 2009 which is more than 1 year old.

In this regard, I have asked the question previously also regarding the validity of the score. People say its 1 year but nowhere is it mentioned on the quebec website that score is acceptable only till 1 year before.

I agree that on the federal website, it mentions clearly that score more than 1 year will not be accepted. But nothing of this sort on the quebec website.

I checked with the guys in quebec over the phone but even they could not help me regarding the validity. They gave me vague answers..........................

Can you help me if you read it somewhere so that he can register for IELTS again.

thanks.

Regards,
Ajit

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
I applied here in the US, so maybe technically its somewhat similar to outside of Quebec processing.

I submitted my application Oct. 1, 2010, so 2 days later than yours. But I got my AOR Dec. 13. And now I'm waiting for a notice for interview.

Maybe the best thing to do now is to wait.

KAMMAR said:
nmdgreen, Did you apply from Quebec or outside Quebec (but in Canada) ?

I sent my file on 29th of September and didn't get my AOR yet. Any advice or recommendation?

Two weeks ago, I called them because there were a problem in my VISA card and they said they didn't open the file yet and request to send the payment page of the application again by fax. I did that and expect to credit my VISA right away. They didn't till now.

any comment guys?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Will anyone suggest me what should i do in this case : Today i spoke with my previous company's HR with whom i worked last year 2010 and not working with them anymore and requested from them my employment letter for the work done with them. Even my company replaced the previous HR Manager Male guy with new HR Manager lady and previous guy is not anymore working with this company. When i spoke with this new HR lady she told me she can't give me anything in written as am not working with them anymore and she don't know me as well and also she can't find me in the system after giving her my employee#, first & last name. She told me company can only give me ROE( Record of Employment) which according to her company already sent at my mailing address in October 2010 and which i never ever received at my mailing address till date. I told her i need this document for my immigration purposes and she told me she will figure it out if they find it in the company and will call to me or mail it to me..and I don't know how long they will take to send this to me and even i don't know if she will take it seriously. What should i have to do? I Have all my Pay Stubs with me and also the Tax statement that i have received from this company. The only confusion i have, is, with the letter or ROE i am asking from them...any replies regarding this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sher Singh

A

allsthere30

allsthere30 said:
Hello everyone

I am new to the forum and have found most of the information very useful. I intend to submit an application to the Quebec office in Paris for a certificate of selection but would like some advice before I do so.

My situation is as follows:

My husband and I have recently separated and are in the process of drafting a separation agreement. My question is :
  • Does he have to sign the spousal declaration even though he will not be accompanying me?
  • Will I be considered a single applicant even though my husband and I are technically (and legally) married

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Alls

PS: I hold an MSc in Statistics and have 3 years' work experience in the insurance industry; am a basic french speaker (just registered for DELF exams) and proficient user of English; have no children and an estranged husband.
May someone please respond to my post above? I really need some help with this issue.