NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@ CSQ_Applicant...

yea D-day is near!..hope it goes well!!..

IELTS for quebec is a sort of a mystery...i dont think they have set any limit of 1 year.... in fact what is heard some days back was tht now the validity is upto 2 yrs...cant verify though..!!

Anyhow... either you apply now...and see if they accept it...if they dont..they will ask for it after they receive your application.. but that might delay the processing... you need to weigh the Pro and Cons..!!

Shahi

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
sher_singh,

You can send the HR manager the documents you have just to prove you were there (send copies of course) and give her a clue where to search for your name. Also, you may contact your direct manager or supervisor, you left the company very soon it is not expected that all ppl there are changed. If you can get a paper from your manager, I think this could be enough or at least useful.

Ammar,

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
tnx kammar, yes am thinking ROE will also be OK if i will be successful in getting one, i have also submitted letter from my same company's employer at the time when i submitted my official application for CSQ stating my current position, pay, the date i joined the company etc. along with my first n last pay stub. This new HR manager lady with whom i talked over phone sounds to me like she was non-serious towards my request...now i feel that i will have to visit her directly by going thr in a day nd clarify things and get to know whts going on thr :mad:
I was surprized tht how they can remove their past employees from their systems so early :eek: ...already crucial time is going on n this shytt has to happenend now ::)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
sher_singh,

anyways you will require your experience letter from the company - for immigration or otherwise.

So you need to present all the proofs that you have about having worked there, get in touch with old colleagues and get hold of your upline manager or someone else who knew you there.

if you're in the same city, make a personal visit with your documents and present your case. get that letter @ any cost.

second step is to take a print of the required docs page of immigration quebec and show her that you need a detailed experience letter for such and such purpose - so its important. most rational people will see the point.

if nothing still works, then meet up with the VP / GM / big boss of Human resources and explain your problem.

not sure if i read this right... but ur ex manager mentioned that the exp letter was sent to the mailing address ? so obviously some record of urs exist there !!

if nothing works out..
make sure that you have a mail conversation going on which serves as a record that the company is unable to provide these documents. you can use this mail trail to show BIQ that its the company's fault that ur unable to furnish proof.

hope this helps..... and all the best dude ! ;D

sher_singh said:
Will anyone suggest me what should i do in this case : Today i spoke with my previous company's HR with whom i worked last year 2010 and not working with them anymore and requested from them my employment letter for the work done with them. Even my company replaced the previous HR Manager Male guy with new HR Manager lady and previous guy is not anymore working with this company. When i spoke with this new HR lady she told me she can't give me anything in written as am not working with them anymore and she don't know me as well and also she can't find me in the system after giving her my employee#, first & last name. She told me company can only give me ROE( Record of Employment) which according to her company already sent at my mailing address in October 2010 and which i never ever received at my mailing address till date. I told her i need this document for my immigration purposes and she told me she will figure it out if they find it in the company and will call to me or mail it to me..and I don't know how long they will take to send this to me and even i don't know if she will take it seriously. What should i have to do? I Have all my Pay Stubs with me and also the Tax statement that i have received from this company. The only confusion i have, is, with the letter or ROE i am asking from them...any replies regarding this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sher Singh

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Dear All, I am not that familier with this forum, but i want to request you to review and comment, please.

I have done MBA (Banking And Finance, 02 years) Total years of education=16 years
Working in IT department(Administrator of ERP,a financial suit ) of an MNC = 04 years
Ielts= 7.00 Band
French= A2 (moderate)Level
Age= 28

Partner's points
Age=28
Education=12+1 year education
French= begginer
English= moderate

My query is.....
Finance/Accountants can apply for quebec Immigration or not and if how many points are there?
My Ielts is almost 1.5 years old will it work.....
Should i submitt all my documents after getting them notorized, or leave it to Immigration Office.
Can any one tell me whether i qualify for quebec Skilled worker or not, and how much marks can i get with these details,
I would request every one espeacially the seniors to comment plz..

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
Hi everyone,

Please help me understanding some points for quebec immigration

I am applying in skilled worker program, my educational background is Master's degree and this falls in the list of areas of training which is given in quebec immigration official website. I did online evaluation from that website and according to them i qualify for applying. The thing i need to know is work experience required under employability and occupational mobility category should be from the list of areas of training or it can be any work experience?
Actually there were three questions in that evaluation form which i need to clarify; 1. what is your area of training related to your diploma or degree 2. have you practiced in the field related to training? 3. how many years of professional work experience do you have,including military service?
I answered these as follows
1. Business and management sciences
2. No
3. three years
I am confused about the third question whether they are asking for work experience related to the list of areas of training or it can be of any field.

Your help required. Thanks

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
leenakhan said:
I am confused about the third question whether they are asking for work experience related to the list of areas of training or it can be of any field.

Your help required. Thanks
I'm pretty sure it's any field as long as it's under the A, B or O category of the NOC (typically jobs that require a university/college degree).

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
marylatt said:
I'm pretty sure it's any field as long as it's under the A, B or O category of the NOC (typically jobs that require a university/college degree).
Hi,
Thanks for your guidance. One thing more i need to know, as i have Master's degree in Finance but i have no experience in that field, i have three years of work experience in Telecommunication industry. Would this work experience be counted under the third question which i quoted before?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
vibez_well said:
thanks for ur valuable reply @ vibez, no not by ex HR manager but it was told to me by this new HR manager lady that Record of Employement (ROE) had been sent to me at my mailing address in October 2010. I think she has recently joined as HR manager in company and one thing putting me in doubt about her, when she told me that ROE sent at my address on some specific date in October 2010, how she know this ::) when she can't find me in her system ::) , I will personally go there as company is in my city n talk with her with all proofs like pay stubs etc. and will see that what she says about it...tnx again vibez :)

Sher Singh

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
if u are applying within Canada but got a job offer for 2 year contract and accepted it in Ontario but still intend to reside in Quebec and work at the end of the two years, will this cause a problem upon landing or is it better to use a work permit for those two years in Ontario before landing in Quebec; guys please help me out!

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi seniors members...
its been like almost 3 months now... and i havent yet got the aor. please let me know anyone who has the same issue... i m really worried... if there is any suggestion plz post me so that i can handle accordingly. i submitted my application to paris.

your valuable input is requested.....

regds, mansoor

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
Hi,
I'm planning to apply for immigration to Quebec. I am currently residing in Pakistan. There are a few points that I need to clarify.
I have done B.S. (Hons) in Management Sciences, with a specialization in Finance from Pakistan's renowned university - The University of The Punjab. This degree equals to 17 years education. I have also done Masters in Finance after my B.S. from the same institute, in 2008.
Currently, I am working as a Customer Service Representative in Mobilink GSM (an Orascom Telecom compnay)which is a multi-national. I have three years of professional work experience in this.
What I need to know is since Canadavisa.com has stated that the points that can be obtained for training are up to 28 on the basis of the following three sub categories:
1. Level Of Education (Max. 12)
2.Quebec Degree or Equivalent (Max. 6)
3. Areas of Training (Max. 16)
As per my knowledge, my points in the sub-category are 12, as I have a Master's degree. For the second sub-category, I have 6 points, as my degree is equivalent to Quebec diploma. For the third sub-category, I fall in the section C of the List of Areas of Training, as i have a degree related to Business Administration. therefore, I get 6 points in this sub-category. In total, this makes 24 points for me in Training. Can you please tell me if I have calculated my points accurately?
Secondly, as per Canadavisa.com, work experience for Quebec immigration has maximum of 8 points. Now, as I have quoted before that I have been working in Mobilink GSM from the last three years and three months as a Customer Service Representative in their customer care department,so my overall experience becomes 39 months, which, according to my knowledge, gets me 6 points in it. The thing I need to clarify is that my work experience is different from my educational background,does this make any difference? Is it necessary to have work experience in the same field, for which I have obtained the degree in?
Please answers my questions. I would be much obliged!

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
leenakhan said:
Hi,
I'm planning to apply for immigration to Quebec. I am currently residing in Pakistan. There are a few points that I need to clarify.
I have done B.S. (Hons) in Management Sciences, with a specialization in Finance from Pakistan's renowned university - The University of The Punjab. This degree equals to 17 years education. I have also done Masters in Finance after my B.S. from the same institute, in 2008.
Currently, I am working as a Customer Service Representative in Mobilink GSM (an Orascom Telecom compnay)which is a multi-national. I have three years of professional work experience in this.
What I need to know is since Canadavisa.com has stated that the points that can be obtained for training are up to 28 on the basis of the following three sub categories:
1. Level Of Education (Max. 12)
2.Quebec Degree or Equivalent (Max. 6)
3. Areas of Training (Max. 16)
As per my knowledge, my points in the sub-category are 12, as I have a Master's degree. For the second sub-category, I have 6 points, as my degree is equivalent to Quebec diploma. For the third sub-category, I fall in the section C of the List of Areas of Training, as i have a degree related to Business Administration. therefore, I get 6 points in this sub-category. In total, this makes 24 points for me in Training. Can you please tell me if I have calculated my points accurately?
Not quite - #2 is not in addition to your other points. This confused me as well. Basically, you would get 12 for Level of Ed., and 6 for area of training. You'd have 18 in total, not 24. I was also hoping it was 6+ for Quebec diploma because mine is also equivalent, but no. 8) Now, are you sure yours is a Quebec diploma? I thought only diplomas from Quebec or Canadian provinces were treated as Quebec diplomas. Check this out:

ht tp://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/glossary.html#training

I think your work experience need not be in the same field as your degree, but has to be in an A,B, or 0 NOC Category. If I'm wrong someone please correct me! I got this from here:

h ttp://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/glossary.html#work-experience

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@leenakhan

Marylatt is right. You can't claim point for Quebec diploma since you've graduated from a foreign university but if a regulatory body in Quebec would recognize your diploma and allow you to practice a regulated profession then you will be awarded points for #2. Which would mean you have to get your diploma evaluated first in Quebec before you can claim your 6 points.

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
marylatt said:
Here you go:

h ttp://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_UKRAINE.pdf

All of these equivalency pages can be found in the Guides D'Immigration:
h ttp://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Extremely long but very comprehensive guide to Quebec immigration - they only have it in French though.
thanks very much