Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-11-2013 remedical 03-12-2014
Interview........
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
Good day seniors! Can anyone tell me when I can receive my passport request after I resubmitted my police clearance? Started processing since September 2012, Medical done november 2012. Medical is about to expire 2 months from now . I received a letter to redo police certificate only because the first cert already expired please help June 2012. Been waiting for too long. Please advice. :(

keepthefaith

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
keepthefaith said:
Good day seniors! Can anyone tell me when I can receive my passport request after I resubmitted my police clearance? Started processing since September 2012, Medical done november 2012. Medical is about to expire 2 months from now . I received a letter to redo police certificate only because the first cert already expired please help June 2012. Been waiting for too long. Please advice. :(
keepthefaith said:

keepthefaith

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
Started my application when I was still in USA. I'm in PH right now but visa office in north america. Hoping not a request for re medical. Any idea?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keepthefaith said:
Started my application when I was still in USA. I'm in PH right now but visa office in north america. Hoping not a request for re medical. Any idea?
that's the depressing part is federal, takes long time more than csq.. ppl here still fighting for CSQ

for me its so funny, CSQ is just a piece of paper, useless paper.

depends on your luck, either before nov 2013, or you will take it again, I know ppl their medical was extended to 15 months

sandhubajwa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 2008
Med's Request
26/10/2013
Med's Done....
29/10/2013
Interview........
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
keepthefaith said:
HEY I think they have forgotten all the qsw, I am also in same situation medical was already expired on 20/06/2013.just long wait................

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhubajwa said:
HEY I think they have forgotten all the qsw, I am also in same situation medical was already expired on 20/06/2013.just long wait................
which visa office?

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
I want to take the french exam to get a CSQ?

Is it possible to obtain A2 level in TEFAQ in one sitting? or should I have to appear for A1 then for A2. because all the french tutors tell me that I have to take for the A1 exam initially and then only I can proceed further to sit for the A2 TEFAQ exam.

and one more clarification, which of the following test is easier?

DELF or TEFAQ or TCFQ

and also which one is cheaper (exam cost in chennai) ?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
khan123 said:
Hi Oszi

Thanks for answering my all the queries. The following two lines are kinda contradictory (at least for me). Can you please clarify. Since, I've 47 w/o french (single applicant) and u know my DELF A2's condition. Am I still in with the shout, or shall I withdraw?

“Si le requérant principal (avec conjoint) est référé seul en francisation, une note minimale de 47 points est requise à l'ensemble des facteurs de la grille excluant le facteur Adaptabilité”

Translation: "If the principal applicant (with spouse) referred only in French language , a minimum score of 47 points is required for all factors of the grid excluding Adaptability factor"

&

“Aucune référence en francisation ne peut être faite en dessous du niveau de compétence 4 de l'Échelle québécoise qui doit être obtenu pour chacune des competences”

Translation: "No reference Francization can be made below the level of competence 4 Scale Quebec must be obtained for each competency"
You are looking at the wrong section, 47 points is needed if you applied with spouse, and spouse does not have at least A2 (level 4 french skills by "l'Échelle québécoise"). In your situation the problem is not with the number of points (only 39 is needed), but with this level 4 requirement, because DELF A2 with less than 16 score is only considered as level 2 (A1)...

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
arunkumarsbcn said:
I want to take the french exam to get a CSQ?

Is it possible to obtain A2 level in TEFAQ in one sitting? or should I have to appear for A1 then for A2. because all the french tutors tell me that I have to take for the A1 exam initially and then only I can proceed further to sit for the A2 TEFAQ exam.

and one more clarification, which of the following test is easier?

DELF or TEFAQ or TCFQ

and also which one is cheaper (exam cost in chennai) ?
Hope you are aware of the new rules,A2 won't fetch you any points anymore.You need B2 to claim the minimum points it will give you a five....Please explain your position,when you applied incase you fall under old rules,have u got an AOR..

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsbcn said:
Have you noticed the retroactive change of rules?

Anyways, to answer your question, TEFAQ is one exam for everyone. You will get points, which convert to levels (e.g. A2).
Your tutors are probably talking about DELF.
Hope it's clear now.

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
I am an Indian staff nurse who decided to migrate to Canada. The preliminary evaluation done on the Quebec website and the self-evaluation done by myself for Quebec Skilled worker immigration is positive and therefore I have finalized my decision for applying for this visa. (However not yet applied)

The points are as follows:
EDUCATION : Bsc (N), MBA distance 10 points calculated for Bsc Nursing only
WORK EXPERIENCE: 36 months 6 points
AREAS OF TRAINING: Nursing 16 points
LANGUAGE:
GT IELTS (L-6.5,R-6,W-6.5,S-7; Overall 6.5) 5 points
french - Nil
FUND REQUIREMENT 1 point
------------------
TOTAL 54 points

I have 36 months of work experience worked 48 hours per week. as per the "GUIDE TO IMMIGRATION PROCESS" document (persent on the quebec website) the total experience becomes

full-time experience in months = hours worked per week / 30 * work experience (in months)

therefore the 36 months experience becomes > 48 months where I can claim additional 2 points.
I completed full-time Bsc Nursing - 4 yrs; MBA distance health services management. My AOT is nursing. but I am not sure whether i can score additional 2 points for MBA.

I just want to waive the selection interview.
Meanwhile, I must get atleast elementary knowledge in french.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Hi all, I have just changed my postal address and moved from ACCA member to FCCA (Fellow Certified Chartered Accountant) and I wish to update. I was wondering if I should send the Modification form to BIQ Paris where i originally sent my application and received AOR in August 2012. Knowing that Most files were transfered to BIQ Montreal, should I send the the modification form to BIQ Montreal?

Thanks
San,go

khan123

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
oszi said:
You are looking at the wrong section, 47 points is needed if you applied with spouse, and spouse does not have at least A2 (level 4 french skills by "l'Échelle québécoise"). In your situation the problem is not with the number of points (only 39 is needed), but with this level 4 requirement, because DELF A2 with less than 16 score is only considered as level 2 (A1)...
So, what is the bottom line regarding my application...
is it the time to withdraw???... please advice...

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
khan123 said:
So, what is the bottom line regarding my application...
is it the time to withdraw???... please advice...
Why withdraw now? You will not get your money back, probably not even your docs. You cannot lose anything, by waiting for their communication about this situation. Who knows, they may even change their mind about retroactive application of rules.

What I would suggest for you is to forget about it, do not even visit this forum too frequently, and wait for a significant news/development, or their letter.