Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
joidiple said:
that means if your AOT will get you at least 6 points then you can submit at this time. it is ok not to submit french if you are sure your points are enough to get you a spot for at least an interview.
I guess the counselor himself should have changed the case from Applicant to spouse and Spouse to Applicant ! they have the right to swap, but maybe in Interview not now.

Thats why i advise her to check some office of consultancy or a friend who can help her in the total points issue.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hey guys...Can somebody tell me whether it is necessary to include high school diploma and transcript in the application? Or the college/university TOR and diploma only?

Thanks.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
alq814 said:
Hey guys...Can somebody tell me whether it is necessary to include high school diploma and transcript in the application? Or the college/university TOR and diploma only?

Thanks.
Put everything ! the more you put is better ..

mayingdts

Mar 26, 2013
grande_folie said:
If you read the statistics of the Quebec immigration, then you will come to know, that there is csqs quota is being set every year for every country. In 2012, Quebec folks delivered 5,539 Csqs to Chinese people, their quota is between 5,500 -5,800

But for India, the quota is between 200 - 300 csqs. More people have applied for CSQ from india specially from nursing category. That's the reason, things are getting slow for non-priority applicants from india.
I think that "5539" indicates the number of Chinese who immigrated to Québec in 2012 instead of the csqs delivered to Chinese people in 2012. For more information, you can refer to this document as followed
3w.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/Portraits_categories_2007_2011.pdf

Andy1177

Jan 19, 2013
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa I have 66 point ( diploma in machinist 2 year abd work experience 6 years abd funds and age 27 and wife age 25 and wife study 1 pointand two child and ielts 3 point and its total 66)without French test and I give tcfq today my paper not going well j think I.just reach a1 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ilests I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait gor ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Andy1177 said:
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa I have 66 point without French test and I give tcfq today my paper not going well j think I.just reach a1 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ilests I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait gor ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz
how did you assume 66 points ? are you sure of the calculation ?

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
pappu13380 said:
:p ;)hello bros i also applied for qcs on 29oct2011, i got AOR numberHA18xxxx and file number HA78xxx , when i mailed hong kong office they replied that reception letter was sent to you on 16/7/2012 but it does not reached me so what are next steps could i take to get all the letters on my mailing address and also how long would it take to get QCS. They have mission in new delhi in november 2012 i dont submitted french cuz when i applied it was not neccessary to submit it, how to learn french speedily call me indians 9915955630

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
joidiple said:
that means if your AOT will get you at least 6 points then you can submit at this time. it is ok not to submit french if you are sure your points are enough to get you a spot for at least an interview.
signalmaker said:
I guess the counselor himself should have changed the case from Applicant to spouse and Spouse to Applicant ! they have the right to swap, but maybe in Interview not now.

Thats why i advise her to check some office of consultancy or a friend who can help her in the total points issue.
signalmaker said:
i remember reading such a thing, but your only option now is to resubmit at the other way ..
also i advice you to check an immigration office for consultancy, not necessary to make it through them, just consult them.
and about your question of French, the most important thing is the total points ..
Thanks. Actually, we have asked the layer and they advised us to put me as the principal applicant even my AOT gets 0 points. So that's why we are still not sure about the reason :(

We assume our total points as below:
principal applicant
Education: PhD in information systems, master and BA in telecommunications - 12 points
AOT: 6 points
Age: 35 years old (he was born in Feb 1978), will they calculate him as 35 years old? -16 points
English: IELTS 6.5 all bands above 6 - 4 points
Work experiences: 12 years - 8 points

spouse
Education: PhD - 3 points
French: TEFaQ B1 both comprehension and production orale = 4 points

Children: 8 points
Finance: 1 points

Total: 65 points

Correct me if I am wrong.

Andy1177

Jan 19, 2013
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa I have 66 point ( diploma in machinist 2 year and work experience 6 years and funds and age 27 and wife age 25 and wife study 1 point and two child and ielts 3 point and its total 66)without French test and I give tcfq today my paper not going well j think I.just reach a1 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ielts I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait for ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz

SECTION A –
1 Principal applicant(Machining Techniques (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years): 16 points
2 technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
3 Work Experience 6 years 8 points
4 Age 27 16 points
5 English Language Listening 1 point
Speaking 2 point
6 Spouse's Age 25 3 point
7 spouse Education Secondary school general diploma 1 point
8 Accompanying Children(two child age blow 5 years) 8 point
9 funds 1 point

total points without french test 66 point

Apr 17, 2013
Salut tout le monde!
(Hi Everyone)

Je viens des Philippines et je voudrais aller au Québec pour immigrer avec ma femme. Veux-quelqu'un m'aider, s.v.p.
(I came from the Philippines and I would to go to Quebec to immigrate with my wife. Can can someone help me, please)

I came across the "Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate", and could someone please help me understand some clarifications I have in the form, thanks in advance:

These are:

1. If any part of your documents are written in your native language, do these have to be translated into French? Like for example your college transcripts, diploma, birth certificate, marriage license, certificate of employment (with job responsibilities, duration, hours spent, etc). Does these have to be strictly in french language? On the contrary, if your documents are all written in English, should i still translate it into French?

By the way, do I also have to submit my high school diploma and transcript translated into French language?

2. For those in the Philippines, what is the Certified true Copy means? Does that mean, it has to be DFA authenticated? For the case of your college credentials and college diploma, do these have to be authenticated by DFA? Other thing, are NSO Cert for Birth and marriage are enough to prove that it is a certified true copy? OR, these have to in accordance to the set-forth guidelines, that is:

The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name

:-*By the way, does "Photocopy" format simply means a second copy with no attestation that it is a second copy; just a plain copy of the file? Forgive me, just making sure.

I also would also like to assess the acceptability of my application, hope someone could help me evaluate my credentials:

Principal
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 8 years in bank institution
English
Oral: 6.5
Listening: 6.5
French
Oral: DELF A2
Listening: DELF A2
Spouse:
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 5 years in bank institution
French
Oral: DELF A1
Listening: DELF A1
Financial Status: Capable

Amicalement,

Rowel

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
Bonjour a tous!

Can some one please help me out here? I feel like I m going bonkers now, trying to find out about my eligibility.

I have not yet filed my case. I have been recommended to complete my french and ielts first and then submit my case, to ensure maximum accuracy and to minimize and chances of rejection. Following are my details:

Principal Applicant: Me

Education: B.com,full time, in 2004. I.C.W.A inter mediate as well, though that wouldn't count for points.

AOT: 6 Pts

Related Work Experience: 5 + years

Total work experience: 8 + years

French: Completed Delf A1 & A2, I've been told I'll get 5/6 points till A2, since I got 23/25 in speaking , but just 12/25 in listening. But to cover up for that lost point. I gave TCFQ exam just yesterday, aiming for a B1 this time. Assuming the worst, I am sure of getting a full A2 at least. So anyways I'll get 6 points for both the levels then. results are going to be out in another 20 days or so.

Ielts: Have been teaching IELTS before, so am sure I'll get around 7.5-8 overall.

Spouse: ( That's the problem area... :( )

Education: 10 +2 without full time studies and then a 3 years diploma in computers, marketing and advertising, full time. Completed in 2002. Relevant work experience is around 6 months in last 5 years.

Total work Experience: 11+ years.

French: Zilch.. as of now hehehhe!! Although I plan to have him complete at least A1 delf for interview purposes.

English: Advanced

Funds: Sufficient

Children : 0 .. not yet

Donno anyone in quebec till yet, no sponsorship or job offer. Though have friends in Ontario and other provinces.

Can someone PLEASE tell me if I am making it to the 57 point level by if I get A2 in TCFQ and an 8 band in ielts?

My next course of action really depends on what you guys tell me. Till now I've only met agents who are too keen to just get the case started to get money.

I really can't afford any rejection, which is why, I am bending over backwards, trying to balance my job, house and learning french with all efforts, just making sure I do not leave anything to chance.

Please friends, you've gotta help me out here! :)

God bless you all!! Merci mille fois!

Annie

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anniejasmeet said:
Bonjour a tous!

Can some one please help me out here? I feel like I m going bonkers now, trying to find out about my eligibility.

I have not yet filed my case. I have been recommended to complete my french and ielts first and then submit my case, to ensure maximum accuracy and to minimize and chances of rejection. Following are my details:

Principal Applicant: Me

Education: B.com,full time, in 2004. I.C.W.A inter mediate as well, though that wouldn't count for points.
As far i know you will get 8 points for B.Com not sure about I.C.W.A

AOT: 6 Pts

Related Work Experience: 5 + years 8 Points

Total work experience: 8 + years

French: Completed Delf A1 & A2, I've been told I'll get 5/6 points till A2, since I got 23/25 in speaking , but just 12/25 in listening. But to cover up for that lost point. I gave TCFQ exam just yesterday, aiming for a B1 this time. Assuming the worst, I am sure of getting a full A2 at least. So anyways I'll get 6 points for both the levels then. results are going to be out in another 20 days or so.

Ielts: Have been teaching IELTS before, so am sure I'll get around 7.5-8 overall.

Regarding to IELTS, if you will 8 band in Listening and 7 band in speaking then 6 points.
If you will get B1 in all then 8 points, If A2 and B1 then 3+4 = 7

Spouse: ( That's the problem area... :( )

Education: 10 +2 without full time studies and then a 3 years diploma in computers, marketing and advertising, full time.
2 points or 3 points Not sure.
Completed in 2002. Relevant work experience is around 6 months in last 5 years.
No points for work experience.
For AOT you didnt mention what exactly he is doing. Please find the AOT of your spouse form below link.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Total work Experience: 11+ years.

French: Zilch.. as of now hehehhe!! Although I plan to have him complete at least A1 delf for interview purposes.
If he will able to complete DELF A1 with more than 16 in Listening and speaking then 2 point

English: Advanced No points

Funds: Sufficient 1 Point.
Please calculate your point accordingly.

Children : 0 .. not yet

Donno anyone in quebec till yet, no sponsorship or job offer. Though have friends in Ontario and other provinces.

Can someone PLEASE tell me if I am making it to the 57 point level by if I get A2 in TCFQ and an 8 band in ielts?

My next course of action really depends on what you guys tell me. Till now I've only met agents who are too keen to just get the case started to get money.

I really can't afford any rejection, which is why, I am bending over backwards, trying to balance my job, house and learning french with all efforts, just making sure I do not leave anything to chance.

Please friends, you've gotta help me out here! :)

God bless you all!! Merci mille fois!

Annie

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Dear Senior Applicants,
I am planning to file my immigration case but one of expert suggested me that I need to obtain equivalency certificate? Is this certificate is necessary? If I have a Pakistani bachelors (in Civil Engineering) degree and Masters from UK? Do I still require to get equivalency certificate?
As per my communication with one lawyer he suggested me that I should learn French first to qualify a couple of missing points to get interview wavier to apply for immigration to Quebec. What is your suggestion please advise.
As per lawyer calculated points are as follows:
Education: 12 points (B.E (Civil) from Pakistan and (Master's degree in Transportation Planning and Engineering from UK)
Training: 6 points (add 6 points if you obtain an equivalency certificate)
Experience: 8 points (minimum 4 years full time experience within the last 5 years)
French: 0 (0 to 16 points)
English: 5 points (according to your IELTS latest Score 7.5 in Speaking and 6.5 Listenning IELTS) maximum is 6 points if you obtain 8.0 in listening
Spouse Education: (MBBS degree from Pakistan) 3 points
Spouse Age: 3 points
Spouse French: 0 (maximum is 6 points)
Children: (2Kids) 8 points
Settlement funds: 1 point
My total score is now 58 points.
It would be much appreciated if anyone can advise me should I file my case now or should I learn French first and then file my case?
How much points are required for family Class?
Regards,
Ashraf

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello harit79

I want to ask about BIQ of HK , do you know anybody called for the interview lately ? where did they reach now?
Don't you think that they are so slow?

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
lemans207 said:
I told you im waiting since 31 months until I got my interview after 4 weeks,
and
it will take 3-4 years for federal, so I think its better if they refuse my csq
better
than I take the decision :)
Hi,
you said it will take 3-4 years for federal, why so? once you are through with QS program why would you again go wo Federal?