20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
signalmaker said:
Who is the Principal applicant, and the AOT at which you applied, were you sure that this AOT is from the domains needed ?
I am The principal applicant and my AOT is zero pts (social science). MY partner's AOT is information systems which got 2 pts (when he is spouse). But our applications was returned last week :)

If we put him as the principal applicant, he will get 6 pts for AOT (hope that :))

mayingdts

Mar 26, 2013
tubelight said:
I am answering your question assuming that you have applied to Quebec recently.

If you are referring to AOR then most of us are still waiting. I applied to BIQ Hongkong in Sept 2012 and hopeful of receiving AOR in a month or two. Also all recent BIQ Hongkong application are now transferred to BIQ Montreal.

But if you are referring to the interview itself then almost everyone has to attend the interview unless your profession is fetching you 12 or 16 points on area of training and that you have a high proficiency in French language. Another option of having the interview waived off is that you have a job offer from a Quebec employer.

I suspect to get to the interview stage you may have to wait 18-24 months depending from where you are applying from. And another 6-12 months for the federal part. So all in all 2-3 years from the time of your application provided everything goes smoothly or if they fastrack the application process.

Hope I have answered your question!!!
Yes, thanks for your reply. actually, I've applied to BIQ hk in May 2011. You know, I've already waited for nearly 2 years But got only a number of dossier... Not intending to say dirty words, I'd better shut up now :-[

mayingdts

Mar 26, 2013
kumarbadalabad said:
are there non-priority January-June 2011 applicants here? were you called for interview or at least shortlist for interview or any call from BIQ-hongkong?
I am. I applied to BIQ HK office in May 2011. as far as I know, only few who have applied to BIQ HK from China got a call for interview in the last 3 months.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayingdts said:
I am. I applied to BIQ HK office in May 2011. as far as I know, only few who have applied to BIQ HK from China got a call for interview in the last 3 months.
[/quote)

My friends
I have also applied in march 2011 and one of my friend has applies
In feb 2011 but as of now even we did not get any thing except
File number.
But as far as my knowledge is concern there are more chances for interview
Waiver now

mayingdts

Mar 26, 2013
darshmodi said:
I have also applied in march 2011 and one of my friend has applies In feb 2011 but as of now even we did not get any thing except File number.
But as far as my knowledge is concern there are more chances for interview Waiver now
hello darshmodi, which country or region do you and your friend live in now? India?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
tmt161 said:
Hi all,
Please i need an answer because i cant sleep
I sent my file to quebec in 19/2/2013 but with the attestation de reussite of the delf, not the deplome, and i read here that my file will return back to me because i sent the attestation not the deplome, but nothing new from quebec tell now, so if they want to return my file back how long it takes, i think if they will return a file they do that without processing so why tell now they did not send anything ?
Your advice please
Call the institute that gave made you the tests immidiateley, and ask them about the expected date to get the diplome, and then call them each morning to make sure it came from France or not.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
oszi said:
I think I have bad news for you, this is from the actual, official immigration rules, GPI-3-1:

"Les relevés de résultats d'une session DELF ou DALF ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de compétence en français. Pour faire valoir des résultats obtenus aux épreuves du DELF ou du DALF, il est nécessaire de produire un exemplaire de diplôme émis par la Commission nationale du DELF-DALF."

Or in english:

"The results of a survey of DELF or DALF session are not accepted as proof of competence in French. To enforce the results for the DELF or DALF, it is necessary to produce a copy of diploma from the National Commission for DELF-DALF."

Also many people stated in this forum, that their docs were returned to them, when sent with the attestation of DELF only... :(

Please note that i dont recommend that you send a copy, either a certified copy by the French Embasy, or the original itself after Having copied the original one and certifying it and keeping the certified one at your home.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
mayingdts said:
[/quote)

My friends
File number.
Waiver now

Dear friend
We are from ahmedabad,gujarat, india
My mobile number 09925033338

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
canadachocaccon said:
I am The principal applicant and my AOT is zero pts (social science). MY partner's AOT is information systems which got 2 pts (when he is spouse). But our applications was returned last week :)

If we put him as the principal applicant, he will get 6 pts for AOT (hope that :))
Aha ok ! well i need to tell you then that the rules say that even if in total points you have more than the minimum needed, still you need a AOT for the PR.

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
mayingdts said:
[/quote)

My friends
File number.
Waiver now
If you read the statistics of the Quebec immigration, then you will come to know, that there is csqs quota is being set every year for every country. In 2012, Quebec folks delivered 5,539 Csqs to Chinese people, their quota is between 5,500 -5,800

But for India, the quota is between 200 - 300 csqs. More people have applied for CSQ from india specially from nursing category. That's the reason, things are getting slow for non-priority applicants from india.

Source: http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/BulletinStatistique-2012trimestre4-ImmigrationQuebec.pdf

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I told you im waiting since 31 months until I got my interview after 4 weeks,
and
it will take 3-4 years for federal, so I think its better if they refuse my csq
better
than I take the decision :)

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
signalmaker said:
Aha ok ! well i need to tell you then that the rules say that even if in total points you have more than the minimum needed, still you need a AOT for the PR.
But in their website, they mention that "You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6..."

Can you explain the above rule?

Also, in such case, if my spouse change to the principal, without French, is it ok?

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadachocaccon said:
But in their website, they mention that "You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6..."

Also, in such case, if my spouse change to the principal, without French, is it ok?
that means if your AOT will get you at least 6 points then you can submit at this time. it is ok not to submit french if you are sure your points are enough to get you a spot for at least an interview.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
canadachocaccon said:

i remember reading such a thing, but your only option now is to resubmit at the other way ..
also i advice you to check an immigration office for consultancy, not necessary to make it through them, just consult them.
and about your question of French, the most important thing is the total points ..