Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nuvin said:
Hi Friends

I just sent my PR fees, POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES ,( PCC )in the actual country which i am living, and Medical Receipt test done to my agency to sent to london office within two months and I did successfully sent and now my agency get communication from London office asking for my home country as well with and extension of two week. I did spoke to one officer in my home country about PCC he said it might takes another two months at least. I want to what could happen if i am sending my PCC after deadline as per requested.

If any senior or anyone forum member can tell me or any advice or suggestion please.

Regards
Send a letter to your visa office explaining the causes of the delay.

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
4glory said:
Good enough, you guys should just continue doing your best in learning French. Congrats with your wife's status and by the time she puts to bed you will earn 4 additional points for a child. God will be your strength with all the efforts you are making to learn French by crowning it with your success at the end of the whole process.

Your AOT is certainly regulated, all correspondence are in French in order to encourage everyone in the region to understand French. The online translator is a regular tool for me even till date.

I didn't use FCRO, I have currently sent my credential to the appropriate body specified by Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) for QSW individual's credential evaluation, I'm yet to get a feedback from them because it takes as much as 3 - 4 months to complete, you can start processing yours too even from abroad. You will find more information using the link below.

Cheers
Broda, were you spying on my system.......lol
I actually just finished reading that link before coming to the forum and was about to get some clarifications from you on it.
NB: wasn't allowed to post links..
How do you advise i go about it, with an attorney or can i do it myself?
Can i also do comparative evaluation for my Wife too as i am doing mine?
After your interview were you given back all your certified true copy academic certificates? I don't know how your process went but i went through a lot to get those documents certified.
Would you advice i get new certified copies or if the ones i submitted earlier would be returned, i wait and use them?
Thanks for the compliment (as per my spouse), 4 points is a lot of points, but actually its number 2, does it make 8points?

Cheers Man!

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

The Quebec Skilled Worker Program versus The Federal Skilled Worker Class.
That might be helpful for someone, whether to choose Federal or Quebec ;)

http://www.cicnews.com/2012/10/quebec-skilled-worker-program-federal-skilled-worker-class-101849.html

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
Hi...freinds....I passed DELF A1....got 79/100....bt in listening-15/25...and speaking-17.5/25....I hv one doubt...dat I already have sufficient points for applying.....can I go ahead wid dis result of mine...or dey ll ask me to give again ??? ???

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amisimer said:
Hi...freinds....I passed DELF A1....got 79/100....bt in listening-15/25...and speaking-17.5/25....I hv one doubt...dat I already have sufficient points for applying.....can I go ahead wid dis result of mine...or dey ll ask me to give again ??? ???
If you already have sufficient points then you can apply.
It seems like you havent filled the application yet. Please send the original diploma of DELF A1 with application pack. Hope that helps.

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
Hi...harit...thanks for replying....ya...I haven't applied yet....n I just got my attested result.. I know dat nowadays...dey accept original only...bt wat if I don't want them to consider my language points....eventhough m gettin only one point....can I send my application with dat original attested copy....just to prove dat I have done French..... ???

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amisimer said:
Hi...harit...thanks for replying....ya...I haven't applied yet....n I just got my attested result.. I know dat nowadays...dey accept original only...bt wat if I don't want them to consider my language points....eventhough m gettin only one point....can I send my application with dat original attested copy....just to prove dat I have done French..... ???
Yes you can do that.
Please make few copies before sending original diploma ;).

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
amisimer said:
Hi they do not consider the attestation they only accept the certificate. So send them a copy of the certificate only do not send original. In interview they will ask for original to compare. Never send original documents

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
stanchuks said:
Broda, were you spying on my system.......lol
I actually just finished reading that link before coming to the forum and was about to get some clarifications from you on it.
NB: wasn't allowed to post links..
How do you advise i go about it, with an attorney or can i do it myself?
Can i also do comparative evaluation for my Wife too as i am doing mine?
After your interview were you given back all your certified true copy academic certificates? I don't know how your process went but i went through a lot to get those documents certified.
Would you advice i get new certified copies or if the ones i submitted earlier would be returned, i wait and use them?
Thanks for the compliment (as per my spouse), 4 points is a lot of points, but actually its number 2, does it make 8points?

Cheers Man!
My brother, there is no spying, it simply show that you are doing your homework well.

You don't need an attorney, but get your identification documents notarized e.g international passport then fill the forms and sent to their office when you have a file no. you can use it to request for your transcripts to be sent to the evaluation office, I'm yet to send my transcript to them too. Certainly, you can process for your wife too but separately because each person will have their respective file or case no.

Yeah, all originals were returned during or should I say after the interview but get another notarized copy to start processing it now, it should even help with the interview as part of adaptability points.

Good for you, your points will be 8 for children if delivered before interview, in my own case the no. 2 was in the tommy for the interview so it didn't count.

You now have up to ten posts, I guess you should be able to send PM now so that we don't spam the thread with your personal questions.

Cheers.

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
4glory,
Is nice seeing you are integrating well I Quebec. May God strength you.
The certificate evaluation, Who can notarized the documents? Am asking cuz, I hold a certificate from UK and I can't go there just for notarizing a certificate.

@stanchucks. Welcome on board!

4glory said:
My brother, there is no spying, it simply show that you are doing your homework well.

You don't need an attorney, but get your identification documents notarized e.g international passport then fill the forms and sent to their office when you have a file no. you can use it to request for your transcripts to be sent to the evaluation office, I'm yet to send my transcript to them too. Certainly, you can process for your wife too but separately because each person will have their respective file or case no.

Yeah, all originals were returned during or should I say after the interview but get another notarized copy to start processing it now, it should even help with the interview as part of adaptability points.

Good for you, your points will be 8 for children if delivered before interview, in my own case the no. 2 was in the tommy for the interview so it didn't count.

You now have up to ten posts, I guess you should be able to send PM now so that we don't spam the thread with your personal questions.

Cheers.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what application form we have to fill out for the spouse we have to fill the same form for the spouse which is for the prinicple applicant as for spouse there is no points for experience ! and IELTS so we have to skip this part in the application form ???

regards

Umer

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiirm said:
4glory,
Is nice seeing you are integrating well I Quebec. May God strength you.
The certificate evaluation, Who can notarized the documents? Am asking cuz, I hold a certificate from UK and I can't go there just for notarizing a certificate.

@ stanchucks. Welcome on board!

well i hold the diploma from Uk also i went to british council and they certified my degrees

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Umer Shahzad said:
what application form we have to fill out for the spouse we have to fill the same form for the spouse which is for the prinicple applicant as for spouse there is no points for experience ! and IELTS so we have to skip this part in the application form ???

regards

Umer

Dear Umer,

Yes you have to fill same form for spouse, if you already file you application and have AOR then you have to fill two form.