4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
fiirm said:
4glory,
Is nice seeing you are integrating well I Quebec. May God strength you.
The certificate evaluation, Who can notarized the documents? Am asking cuz, I hold a certificate from UK and I can't go there just for notarizing a certificate.

@ stanchucks. Welcome on board!
Thanks for your prayers and wishes.

Well, concerning the UK certificate I belief all you need to do is to get it notarized by any public notary in your present location just like most of the original documents used in applying for CSQ and use it in filing for the credential evaluation, mind you, it is not the certificate that will be evaluated, once a file is opened for you then you will use the file no. to request for your transcript to be forwarded directly from the institution to credential evaluation office. I even heard that it is possible to request the forwarding of your transcript to the credential evaluation office before getting the file no., that the transcript will be reconciled with the application later but the transcript must include one date of birth.

@ CanadaQC, you are welcome.

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Anybody who applied between december 2010 to april,2011 got interview call in delhi mission. Only non-priority applicants.

Thank You.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hey folks... I have already sent my application for CSQ in July 2012... Now I've changed my mind because I can't wait for another 2-3 years so I want to go and study in Toronto or something for a year on a student visa and then get a work permit and start working and then get Canadian PR through that way... any ideas if this will affect either of the processes NEGATIVELY?

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
fiirm said:
4glory,
Is nice seeing you are integrating well I Quebec. May God strength you.
The certificate evaluation, Who can notarized the documents? Am asking cuz, I hold a certificate from UK and I can't go there just for notarizing a certificate.

@ stanchucks. Welcome on board!
Thanks Flirm
If i may answer your question, Educational certificates are not Notarized, the should be Certified true copy, which means you have to send a photocopy of your certificate to the issuing institution for it to be stamped as a CTC (Certified True Copy) by someone authorized to do so. I think you should contact your school to find out how they can be of help.

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
4glory said:
Thanks for your prayers and wishes.

Well, concerning the UK certificate I belief all you need to do is to get it notarized by any public notary in your present location just like most of the original documents used in applying for CSQ and use it in filing for the credential evaluation, mind you, it is not the certificate that will be evaluated, once a file is opened for you then you will use the file no. to request for your transcript to be forwarded directly from the institution to credential evaluation office. I even heard that it is possible to request the forwarding of your transcript to the credential evaluation office before getting the file no., that the transcript will be reconciled with the application later but the transcript must include one date of birth.

@ CanadaQC, you are welcome.
I think Educational certificates should be "Certified" not "Notarized", the difference was made clear to me during my application process.......Can you confirm?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Please Help me evaluate my chances for Quebec Immigration Skilled worker program.

Education: B.Tech. in computer science(4 years, got adminssion in second year afer diploma through lateral entry) , 3 years diploma in Computer Engineering (10+3+3) years.

Exp: 4.5 years as Senior Software engineer.
French: A1 Complete (delf result awaited), A2 (running) (course done from Alliance Francais)
English: Gave IELTS Overall 7 bands. Speaking 6.0, listening 7.5
Financial Self sufficency: good

I am sucked with confusions regarding my EDUCATION. above in BOLD. PLzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
4glory said:
My brother, there is no spying, it simply show that you are doing your homework well.

You don't need an attorney, but get your identification documents notarized e.g international passport then fill the forms and sent to their office when you have a file no. you can use it to request for your transcripts to be sent to the evaluation office, I'm yet to send my transcript to them too. Certainly, you can process for your wife too but separately because each person will have their respective file or case no.

Yeah, all originals were returned during or should I say after the interview but get another notarized copy to start processing it now, it should even help with the interview as part of adaptability points.

Good for you, your points will be 8 for children if delivered before interview, in my own case the no. 2 was in the tommy for the interview so it didn't count.

You now have up to ten posts, I guess you should be able to send PM now so that we don't spam the thread with your personal questions.

Cheers.
Ok Thanks Man,

On the issue of transcripts, can't i obtain it and send it with my application?
I believe it would be addressed to the evaluation office, stamped and sealed in an envelope with other requirements? Can i do this? Do i really need a file number to send my transcript along with my application?

Ok Sir, will try out the PM now. Thanks

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
NOT APEAR
Interview........
NOT RECEIVED
4glory said:
Well, below is a quote of my post on the process to someone on a different thread some post back, however I believe you need to make up to ten or twenty posts on the forum before you can do so;
I also new to this website and tried to update my profile but not succeed.
I tried recently but still not possible.
My total post is 8 .
How many more post required so that I can update my profile.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
20072011 said:
I also new to this website and tried to update my profile but not succeed.
I tried recently but still not possible.
My total post is 8 .
How many more post required so that I can update my profile.
After 10 post you can update your information.

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
NOT APEAR
Interview........
NOT RECEIVED
javeedislam said:
After 10 post you can update your information.
[Thank you for reply]

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day.My paperwork was sent to Paris office on the 16th of August,2012.I got an e-mail from them on the 29th of August,2012 acknowledge the receipt of my application and that it has been forwarded to Montreal office.They said that i should not send any thing yet until i receive my individual reference number and AOR from Montreal office.What is usually contained in the AOR?Where is your BIQ and what country are you from and your area of training?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!I am happy to find a Nigerian in this thread.I sent my application to Paris on the 16th of August,2012 but i got an e-mail from them on the 29th of August,2012 that they received my application and that it has been transferred to Montreal.Since then,i have not heard from them.This is my profile:Age:35 years(16 points),Education:Higher National Diploma(8 points),Area of training: Electrical Electronics Engineering(0 point),Work Experience-4.7 months-Electrical Electronics Engineer(8 points),TEFAQ-Orale comprehension B2,Orale Expression B2(12 points),IELTS-Speaking band 8 and Listening band 7(5 points),3 children below 12 years(8 points),Wife's age 31 years(3 points),Education:bachelor in education integrated science(3 points) and finances(1 point).Total is 64 points.I also included a cover letter explaining my application and the steps that i have taken.I also included several print outs of different sectors of Quebec that i have found out and myself and that of my wife's occupation area.What are my chances of getting CSQ without interview?How fast is procession in Montreal office?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello,

How long does it need to prepare for TCF? I just need B1, and I have finished connexions book
Hello Bachar,
If you have any TCF books, can you please PM me?

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
harit79 said:
Hello Bachar,
If you have any TCF books, can you please PM me?
I suggest you enroll for a French class, it really helps