+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c82 said:
HI harit and M81,

Who is conducting TCFq exam?Please let me know?
Sorry C81,
I dont have any idea about TCFQ exam, you may ask your nearest AF center.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
OsamaR said:
Thank you for your input shootingstar.. :)
My representative is telling me that since I am the main applicant and I don`t know french, it won`t be a good idea to submit my wifes results at this stage as they might start inquiring about my test results too!! So he told me to wait till they come back to us and see what document they require and I can always claim the points of my wife`s french result during the interview !!!!

what do you think ? Any adivce guys ?
I agree with shootingstar on this one. you can choose not to submit your french score for now (just check the box on the application), and choose to submit your wife's. Then after submission, you can try to improve your french and try to pass a test. If it goes ok for you, then send them the scores. There is a modification sheet that can be used every time you want to make a change to your application

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would like to know how do they send AOR by general post or courier

if suppose someone is not there at the time AOR is delivered do they contact the person at his cell phone no. just like a normal courer company does

the nature of my job makes it difficult to be there all the time at my address to collect any mail and i can not give any other address due to staying very far from my permanent address and i would like the aor to be delivered at my current temporary addresss

Regards...

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
c82 said:
HI harit and M81,

Who is conducting TCFq exam?Please let me know?

http://www.ciep.fr/en/tcf_quebec/annuaire_centres.php

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
it is air mail normal post. and no they dont contact u in any way. no phones no email . just mail.

if you would like to know about your progress, you'd better send them email and keep track of your application.

then they will let you know if a letter has been sent to you. maybe then you can start counting the days before it arrives.

:D

sharptooth said:
i would like to know how do they send AOR by general post or courier

if suppose someone is not there at the time AOR is delivered do they contact the person at his cell phone no. just like a normal courer company does

the nature of my job makes it difficult to be there all the time at my address to collect any mail and i can not give any other address due to staying very far from my permanent address and i would like the aor to be delivered at my current temporary addresss

Regards...

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xyiday said:
it is air mail normal post. and no they dont contact u in any way. no phones no email . just mail.

if you would like to know about your progress, you'd better send them email and keep track of your application.

then they will let you know if a letter has been sent to you. maybe then you can start counting the days before it arrives.

:D

thanks a lot ...this forum is like god, ready with answers to any damn question!!!!!!!!

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! God is indeed faithful.

I guess my PPR mail came in earlier today, I just got home now and saw my PPR mail forwarded to me from my consultant in Canada.

My prayer remains that God's showers of blessings shall meet everyone at their respective point of need. IJN. Amen

Imagine, all the anxiety was just swept away within a second. The several years of pursuit perfected at God own time.

Indeed, to God be the glory. It is well!

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@4glory,

Congratulatioooooooooooooooons on your PPR. I also received a mail for Interview call today from BIQ Paris. To God be the glory.

BIOLAH

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Biolah said:
@ 4glory,

Congratulatioooooooooooooooons on your PPR. I also received a mail for Interview call today from BIQ Paris. To God be the glory.

BIOLAH
Many thanks, Congratulations on the receipt of your interview call, God willing the interview will go well and you will complete the entire process in due course too.

Cheers

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ 4Glory : That was so quick, very glad to hear the news. Congratulations and wish you all the best.
@ Biolah : Congratulations for receiving your interview call.
I found one link for interview question that might help.
http://www.bamozir.com/en/mtl-en/settled/work-study/rendezvous
BTW can you please let us know the interview date?

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Biolah said:
@ 4glory,

BIOLAH
@Biolah,I am happy for you,congrats.Pls let us know your interview date and venue to enable us calculate the possible date for our interview,I mean nija applicants.Also,I wuld like to know if ur interview invite was sent via e-mail or posted mail.Cheers and good luck at ur interview.

@all,at least we now know that BIQ Paris has started working on African applicatns.Thank God.

@4glory,I thank God for you,go ahead and pack ur baggages and off you go.Hope to be together in Quebec very sooooooooooon.God bless.

rgquebec

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-14
AOR Received.
SA-31-07-14
4glory said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! God is indeed faithful.

I guess my PPR mail came in earlier today, I just got home now and saw my PPR mail forwarded to me from my consultant in Canada.

My prayer remains that God's showers of blessings shall meet everyone at their respective point of need. IJN. Amen

Imagine, all the anxiety was just swept away within a second. The several years of pursuit perfected at God own time.

Indeed, to God be the glory. It is well!
Hey 4glory.........many many congrtsssss!!! wish u'l get ur maple leaf veryy veryy soon..!!!

hope to get my PPR also soon...fingers crossed !!!