QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
@Harit79, Razaqng and Rgquebec

Many thanks for your wishes, God willing all of us will get to see the light at the end of the tunnel in due course and Canada will be fruitful beyond our expectation, IJN. Amen

I'm already making arrangements to go in person to collect my visa on Monday as advised.

Cheers

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
hi boss, if you need any help in Ghana pls let me knw....you can contact me......

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
kbert said:
hi boss, if you need any help in Ghana pls let me knw....you can contact me......
Thanks Pal, will do so if need be. I should be in Ghana by Sunday evening.

Cheers

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group members,

Can you please let me know any Immigration Consultant in Chandigarh( India) Region as I need to apply for my Quebec Selection certificate.
2. Also please suggest like I am reaching at the threshold value of 49 should I submit my case for my Quebec Selection certificate.

Please advise .

Thanks in Advance.

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
varungarg said:
Dear Group members,

Can you please let me know any Immigration Consultant in Chandigarh( India) Region as I need to apply for my Quebec Selection certificate.
2. Also please suggest like I am reaching at the threshold value of 49 should I submit my case for my Quebec Selection certificate.

Please advise .

Thanks in Advance.
hi varungarg you can do it by your self here on forum lot of senior people available also whatever information you required it is already posted on forum as well as on official website of boq than why dont you do it your self. it is not so hard.

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
varungarg said:
Dear Group members,

sure you can submit your file for Quebec if you are single and try to score as much as possible near or more then 55 it will be better but have u given french exam ? now English and French both are compulsory for everyone.
Please advise .

Thanks in Advance.

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
in quebec there is high demand of qualified nurese see the articale
ww.cicnews.com/2012/08/quebec-seeks-qualified-nurses-081680.html

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYBODY!!! I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION :)
helppppp

Should THERE be consistency? in my case, i was not able to update biqhk bout my recent job, and been working for 6months now, because of my purpose of when il be interviewd that would be the time, il bring my work certificate on that day, but luckily, my interview was waived and they automaticaly sent me my csq. now, my concern, on the federal part, is it necessary for me to update my recent activities/ work exp? or is it okay if i dont just declare it and leave it as is that i am unemployed. im so confused in this part, they might question me about this.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
gigianne2011 said:
HI EVERYBODY!!! I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION :)
helppppp

Should THERE be consistency? in my case, i was not able to update biqhk bout my recent job, and been working for 6months now, because of my purpose of when il be interviewd that would be the time, il bring my work certificate on that day, but luckily, my interview was waived and they automaticaly sent me my csq. now, my concern, on the federal part, is it necessary for me to update my recent activities/ work exp? or is it okay if i dont just declare it and leave it as is that i am unemployed. im so confused in this part, they might question me about this.
My take on this is that you have earned your CSQ already and that is done, the update about your new job would have been needed at the interview stage of CSQ to earn you a point or two or at least indicate that you are employable, so just cool your nerves and celebrate your CSQ. Congratulations on your success.

With the Federal part you are to state your current status as it is now and you are good to go. Here is wishing you the very best in the rest of the process.

Cheers

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
sm101 said:
hi xyide
are you in priority aot ? and where r u from ?

Hi, i am not under the priority area of training. 6 points.
We submitted our application to Hong Kong BIQ, currently residing in Australia. :)

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
xyiday said:
Hi, i am not under the priority area of training. 6 points.
We submitted our application to Hong Kong BIQ, currently residing in Australia. :)
thank you for your reply i am from india. my aot is in priority and i have applied in july. looking for the reply of big
again thanks

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
sm101 said:
thank you for your reply i am from india. my aot is in priority and i have applied in july. looking for the reply of big
again thanks

as i know they are still dealing with the applications submitted by the end of June.
if you wanna know, u can always email them, provide them with your submission date, name and DOB
they will let you know if there is any progress.

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
xyiday said:
as i know they are still dealing with the applications submitted by the end of June.
if you wanna know, u can always email them, provide them with your submission date, name and DOB
they will let you know if there is any progress.
can i have e mail address please. if they answer i would love to inquire about my file

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm101 said:
can i have e mail address please. if they answer i would love to inquire about my file
You can email them on
Biq.Hkong @ micc.gouv.qc.ca.
They will reply you within 2-3 working days.