vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
M81 and vibez,
1. Guys if i send the original attestation not the original diploma will they accept it. Sorry for being so possessive abt my query but u can understand im receiving this letter the second time.
2.Another question which original document i must send attestaion or the diploma.

Thanks in advance guys

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
vickyRocks said:
congrats for getting CSQ and that was quite fast..with in a year not bad...were u the priority applicant!!
Hi.i am a nurse. As what i have observe during my intrrview their was a note on my file "priority"

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here know how true it is that Quebec never gives full point for French ? That is what i was told not long ago and it seems weird to me cause i understand( maybe i'm wrong ) that it's base on the result you get on your french test . What about people that are fluent that do great on their test ? Anyone in here that knows about this ?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
agnes_blush27 said:
Had my interview last may 31..tanx u guys for all your help..got my csq..
Congratulations to you, that is another positive news as expected for all applicants, here is wishing you the very best in the Federal part of the process.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
vickyRocks said:
M81 and vibez,
1. Guys if i send the original attestation not the original diploma will they accept it. Sorry for being so possessive abt my query but u can understand im receiving this letter the second time.
2.Another question which original document i must send attestaion or the diploma.

Thanks in advance guys
Vicky I cant even imagine what you are going through...i received the letter (with all my documents back) ONE TIME (hopefully it wont happen again), and it was quite a punch to the stomach.

I would send original diploma if you did DALF/DELF. I must admit that the attestation (at least the one I have) doesnt have the look of an official paper, the only thing that makes it have a legit look is the stamp from the french embassy and the signature from the president of jury from the exam center. However, I saw what the attestation from TCFQ look like and it sure looks official.

Anyway, like I was saying...I would (and will in my case) send them original diploma of DALF.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Patriots1700 said:
Anyone here know how true it is that Quebec never gives full point for French ? That is what i was told not long ago and it seems weird to me cause i understand( maybe i'm wrong ) that it's base on the result you get on your french test . What about people that are fluent that do great on their test ? Anyone in here that knows about this ?
@Patriots1700
Hello, You can get FULL POINT for your French!!!...I have seen it happened!!!...But it was before the mandatory French testing.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
xse2573 said:
@ Patriots1700
Hello, You can get FULL POINT for your French!!!...I have seen it happened!!!...But it was before the mandatory French testing.
Yes, I think with the mandatory French/English testing it should even be easier to determine if you get FULL POINT or not as they follow the GPI document. So depending on your test results, you can pretty much know the number of points you should get. I dont think someone at a C2 level for French can get less than FULL POINT.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
m81 said:
Vicky I cant even imagine what you are going through...i received the letter (with all my documents back) ONE TIME (hopefully it wont happen again), and it was quite a punch to the stomach.

I would send original diploma if you did DALF/DELF. I must admit that the attestation (at least the one I have) doesnt have the look of an official paper, the only thing that makes it have a legit look is the stamp from the french embassy and the signature from the president of jury from the exam center. However, I saw what the attestation from TCFQ look like and it sure looks official.

Anyway, like I was saying...I would (and will in my case) send them original diploma of DALF.
You are right that the looks are different of attestation and diploma but they said in the list that attestation or diploma in iriginal is to be sybmitted. And secondly did u also think that they will not accept attestation as a proof language and will not grant points??

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
vickyRocks said:
You are right that the looks are different of attestation and diploma but they said in the list that attestation or diploma in iriginal is to be sybmitted. And secondly did u also think that they will not accept attestation as a proof language and will not grant points??
yes it is very confusing because "Annexe - Documents requis manquants" does say" that they would accept original of attestation. I surely didnt expect that until I found some people mentioning that in the forum, so I did kinda prepare myself to have my documents returned (still hurt a little though). I guess they havent update the doc, or website about the DELF/DALF attestation.

My thing is this, I am the one who wants something from these guys, so I just follow their rules (official and unofficial ones). Told you right now am pretty much in the same situation as you, so I am waiting for my diploma and in the meantime I will do the TCFQ just in case something happens (like the diploma taking forever to come or it gets lost or something. If you have the original diploma, you should just send it.

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xse2573 said:
@ Patriots1700
Thank you xse2573 ! I'm glad to hear this.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes go for TCFQ

I did yesterday TEFAQ it was so hard, I feel its not general like ILETS

Its exam for professionals, maybe DELF easier :'(

but If your good in listening take TEFAQ, because for expression oral you have chance 20 minutes to prepare on paper then you'll have interview ;)

TCF is easy in listening, but harder talking, 6 level questions and you have to answer quickly

m81 said:
yes it is very confusing because "Annexe - Documents requis manquants" does say" that they would accept original of attestation. I surely didnt expect that until I found some people mentioning that in the forum, so I did kinda prepare myself to have my documents returned (still hurt a little though). I guess they havent update the doc, or website about the DELF/DALF attestation.

My thing is this, I am the one who wants something from these guys, so I just follow their rules (official and unofficial ones). Told you right now am pretty much in the same situation as you, so I am waiting for my diploma and in the meantime I will do the TCFQ just in case something happens (like the diploma taking forever to come or it gets lost or something. If you have the original diploma, you should just send it.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
Re: hey please someone reply to my queries......!!!!!!!

vibez_well said:
sharptooth,

1. is it compulsory to send salary slips as per new rules since i am on training period and get salary direct in my account and therefore no salary slips no tax return. if it is must then how can i explain it in my case so that they dont reject i would like to know from applicats who just applied whether they sent their salary slips or not

Yes, it is compulsory to send salary slips. since you are paid salary, the hr should ideally provide the breakup of the salary. if there is no practice of providing salary slips in your company, approach the HR and demand salary slips / breakups for the last 3 months. say that you need it for applying a loan or something if you dont want to disclose immigration plans.

even if your salary falls below the taxable bracket, you can demand a form16 from the company. with that you can declare your income and file your returns. there is no cost to file tax returns. the checklist asks for a tax return doc.

2. also regarding 750$ fee payment specially from indian applicants i want to know which is the most convenient method to make payment i mean whom to approach and how to do it in a safe and sound manner which bank, instituition etc.

you can approach any of the nationalised / private banks and ask for a demand draft payable in canadian dollars. Private banks are easier to deal with and dont require much paperwork. I got mine done with ICICI bnk. another advantage is that you can also get in touch with them to check the status of the DD- when it was paid out etc. thats a sign that ur file has been accepted.

3. also should i send my cv and a separate motivation letter now which is no longer mentioned in the documents list form A1520 AA
you're right. the checklist doesnt ask for a CV now.

4. also i did my internship but as i am able to fulfill minimum experience criteria with just my employment therefore do i need to send internship certificate or not?
Checklist mentions that internship certificates have to be attached. they've also specified what needs to be present in the certificate.

5. also there are forms for comparative evaluation of studies outside quebec and also form for financial assistance for learning french language is it preferable to send these as part of your application?
not required.

guys, is tax certificates, tax exemption, income tax return
are all the same ? Where can I get it in Dubai?

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
xse2573 said:
Hello
They based thier preliminary review on the rules/laws that is/was applicable on the very day your application was recieved by them. I was in your similar situation during my CSQ. They got my application 6 days before my birthday, and l did my interview 4mths after that, and I still got my full points ...SO DON'T WORRY, You are good 2 go!!!
@ xse2573

tnk u very much, what a great encouragement from u. ;)

best regards

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
agnes_blush27 said:
Hi agnes_blush27

Congrats!

By the way did you send french certs when you send your application. I am also nurse. I am on process prparing my docs and I want to send it asap. Thanks :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations Agnes_Blush and wish you all the best for federal.
Can you please share your interview experience with us?
agnes_blush27 said: