May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
lemans207 said:
Hi Vicky ;D

Its not required for you to send the test, but you can take it so you can garantie minimum points claimed

If you send french test results and your total score 55 points without adabtabilty,

then you'll qualify for CSQ without interview (as per new rules)

I sat yesterday for TEFAQ its very very hard, I will get hope B2/B1 or B1/B1

Listening part was so hard

Lemans what do u mean by french test?? Is it the diplome or the attestation?? Need clarification.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See DELE (Espanol) DELF (French) its called diplôma but actually its level only. you can only select the level A1 or A2 you cant get B1

You can take TEFAQ & TCFQ These are evaluation tests. you can get your level maybe B2 listening/A2 Speaking

To qualify without interview, it was mentioned some where, I will search for it,but you have to do the following
-Degree equivelance
-working experience taxes
-French exam
-English exam

hehehe they what will be the interview for ;D

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
2173 (Software engineers and designers)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
Hi all,

I need to verify if following processing time is in effect for Hongkong BIQ, as it says currently those candidates are being called for interview who had applied on or before September 2010,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#hongkong

And Schedule of Selection mission says interview will be conducted during 27 August to 5 October 2012.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Kindly seniors please respond.
Regards

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
lemans207 said:
Hi Vicky ;D

Its not required for you to send the test, but you can take it so you can garantie minimum points claimed

If you send french test results and your total score 55 points without adabtabilty,

then you'll qualify for CSQ without interview (as per new rules)

I sat yesterday for TEFAQ its very very hard, I will get hope B2/B1 or B1/B1

Listening part was so hard
@leman
what do u mean by french test?? Is it the diplome or the attestation?? Need clarification.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Hi everbody
i have cleared Delf A1 and Delf A2 so how money points i will be awarded since i am applicant from the old rule 2010. also my husband clear Delf A1 so how money points for him . i finished ILETS with 6.5 is there points for it.
Regards

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group Members,

How many Point.s one can claim for A2 if he/she scores 16/25 both in Listening and in Speaking.

What are the best way to show funds to claim 1 Point.

Please Suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ mft25 & varungarg,
For old applicants:
Principal Applicant:
French Language points
A1: 1 pt for Listening +1 pt for Speaking = 2 pts,
A2: 3 pt for Listening +3 pt for Speaking = 6 pts,

English Language Test:
Listening: 8+ bands= 3 points, 5-7.5 bands= 2 points
Speaking: 7+bands = 3 points, 5-6.5 bands= 2 points

Spouse:
French Language points
A1/A2: 1 pt for Listening +1 pt for Speaking = 2 pts.
No points for English Language test for spouse.

but there are old applicants such quebec2011, walkingmarvel who were evaluated based on new language rules of minimum 16/25 score in DELF tests. So, if you are scoring less than 16 in any of Speaking or Listening, you will not get point for that level, but if your score is between 9 to 16, you will get points for lower level.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
how are you?
wish you good luck next, about 3 weeks remaining ;)

mft25 said:
Hi everbody
i have cleared Delf A1 and Delf A2 so how money points i will be awarded since i am applicant from the old rule 2010. also my husband clear Delf A1 so how money points for him . i finished ILETS with 6.5 is there points for it.
Regards

rgquebec

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-14
AOR Received.
SA-31-07-14
Hello all !!!

done with the Medical on Friday 8.6.12, DMP will send the report to VO in a week or 10 days....

Average time after medical ...6 months...what do u think seniors ?? VO- New Delhi

thanks & all d best to all CSQ applicants !!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have friend her medical expeired and till now didnt get the visa, maybe old applicant

but now as less applications to federal and quebec, I think in 6 months ;)

I have friend it took 4 months in London office from the day he sent his passport

rgquebec said:
Hello all !!!

done with the Medical on Friday 8.6.12, DMP will send the report to VO in a week or 10 days....

Average time after medical ...6 months...what do u think seniors ?? VO- New Delhi

thanks & all d best to all CSQ applicants !!!

QSW_13

Jun 10, 2012
MKshah, Vick Rocks,mademalli & all other seniors....

I feel we need to further understand llink posted by mkshah......as per the CIC targets VISA office wise Asia has lowest number of QSW visas alloted 1100 compared to Europe & Africa...

CIC QSW Visa target for 2012
New delhi 100 :-X
HK 300
Beijing 600

Low QSW VISA's alloted for Asia and i have following queries....

1.If we are considering 14000 applications cap for Group 2, we also need to take into count the VISA numbers mentioned by CIC on their website.if we consider that New Delhi will get 500% more QSW Visa's alloted by CIC against their plan or projected visa number from New delhi in 2012 the number will be still 600 in total...which is less...

2.Considering low allocation of VISA's to Asia and to New delhi, most of the these 100 alloted VISA's will be consumed by Group 1 applicants as they have priority processing done by BIQ HK. Chances of Group 2 applicants getting CSQ will be very less.

3.It is also mentioned on CIC website that, if a particular BIQ/Processing centre has more load of applicantions they have a software system Global case processing sys, allot case processing to any other processing centre in the world. pasting some of the infor from CIC website....They are delaying processing for Group 2 applicants as a bck up plan & if they dont get enough applications falling under Group 1 then only they will consider Group 2.

Step 2: Establishing Operational Targets

In order to meet the targeted admissions set out in the Plan, CIC establishes what are known as “operational targets” across its processing network.

Several criteria are taken into consideration when allocating targets across the CIC processing network, including:
the inventory of applications and ongoing demand, by category;
the complexity of the applications, such as the need for medical or security screening;
resource constraints, including number of staff, office space, etc.;
immigration priorities as determined by the Minister;
backlog reduction strategies; and
CIC’s service standards.

With respect to overseas visa offices, the number of applications an office receives and its resource capacity play a vital role in determining individual targets. But with all the factors to be considered, targets are not always proportional to the number of applications a mission has. Over time, this can lead to processing times that vary from visa office to visa office in some immigration categories. CIC’s new Global Case Management System now allows us to transfer files seamlessly across our global processing network. This is making processing more efficient, helping us to meet our service standards and to make progress in reducing variations in processing times from visa office to visa office.

Our ability to move work around the network also means that increasingly, visa office targets are not a reflection of the number of admissions for any given region or country in the world, but rather an attempt to strike an appropriate balance among the criteria highlighted above".

4. knowing all these should we still have all our hopes of getting through in this rigid process or should we considering other country migration options which will save us time...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I think there is proirity to francophone countries,

see
Lebanon will get about 1300 (popullation 3 million)
Maroc will get 1600 (popullation 4-6 million)
France will get 9000 (population 80 million)

So since its less number, so they will take the best applicants, your best french speaking ;D as I heard applicants B1 minimum level will have high chances to pass the interview.

I feel they will take only nurses applicants 8)

QSW_13 said:
MKshah, Vick Rocks,mademalli & all other seniors....

I feel we need to further understand llink posted by mkshah......as per the CIC targets VISA office wise Asia has lowest number of QSW visas alloted 1100 compared to Europe & Africa...

CIC QSW Visa target for 2012
New delhi 100 :-X
HK 300
Beijing 600

Low QSW VISA's alloted for Asia and i have following queries....

1.If we are considering 14000 applications cap for Group 2, we also need to take into count the VISA numbers mentioned by CIC on their website.if we consider that New Delhi will get 500% more QSW Visa's alloted by CIC against their plan or projected visa number from New delhi in 2012 the number will be still 600 in total...which is less...

2.Considering low allocation of VISA's to Asia and to New delhi, most of the these 100 alloted VISA's will be consumed by Group 1 applicants as they have priority processing done by BIQ HK. Chances of Group 2 applicants getting CSQ will be very less.

3.It is also mentioned on CIC website that, if a particular BIQ/Processing centre has more load of applicantions they have a software system Global case processing sys, allot case processing to any other processing centre in the world. pasting some of the infor from CIC website....They are delaying processing for Group 2 applicants as a bck up plan & if they dont get enough applications falling under Group 1 then only they will consider Group 2.

Step 2: Establishing Operational Targets

In order to meet the targeted admissions set out in the Plan, CIC establishes what are known as “operational targets” across its processing network.

Several criteria are taken into consideration when allocating targets across the CIC processing network, including:
the inventory of applications and ongoing demand, by category;
the complexity of the applications, such as the need for medical or security screening;
resource constraints, including number of staff, office space, etc.;
immigration priorities as determined by the Minister;
backlog reduction strategies; and
CIC's service standards.

With respect to overseas visa offices, the number of applications an office receives and its resource capacity play a vital role in determining individual targets. But with all the factors to be considered, targets are not always proportional to the number of applications a mission has. Over time, this can lead to processing times that vary from visa office to visa office in some immigration categories. CIC's new Global Case Management System now allows us to transfer files seamlessly across our global processing network. This is making processing more efficient, helping us to meet our service standards and to make progress in reducing variations in processing times from visa office to visa office.

Our ability to move work around the network also means that increasingly, visa office targets are not a reflection of the number of admissions for any given region or country in the world, but rather an attempt to strike an appropriate balance among the criteria highlighted above".

4. knowing all these should we still have all our hopes of getting through in this rigid process or should we considering other country migration options which will save us time...

ezaz

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
NEW UPDATE ON NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED UP TO JUNE 8, 2012 IS 676

Hope this is a good news for the newly submitted applicants and older ones. Here is a possibility of processing those files faster :D

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
hi everybody and thank you for your support
can I show the fund of my husband since we are saving in his account . or the money which is around 5000cad should be in my account??
regards