20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
lemans207 said:
Hey
how are you?
wish you good luck next, about 3 weeks remaining ;)
hi lemans207 how are you. really I am so worried as the date is approaching I wish I can pass from the interview. did they assign interview date for you or not yet. wish you best of luck
regards

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i do respect everyone's idea and aspect about quebec but in Quebec you cannot survive without french. I saw people working odd jobs on PR visa which doesn't worth its not a big deal that you will Insallah you will all will get PR visa but this PR visa will worth at the time when you will utilize it by getting a proper office job and by practicing your degree or your professional in Quebec. French high fluency can get you a proper office job so my friends don't do french as you want to gain 2 pts for A1 and A2 6 do it like that if you will do that it will help you alot in getting a proper white collar job and good communication skills is a barrier of everything. Remember one thing Asians are the people who are highly talented i respect other nationalities also i am not racist.

Regards

Umer

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Hi
how many points I will get for civil engineer from ABIT accredited university AUS
regards

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3000% thats why a lot being refused, any applicant with level less than B1 have high possibilité to get refused during interview.

Even if high priority AOT, there are a lot of applicants we dont know are good in french from everywhere.

French is not easy language, 7 years in school and my level B1 and I speak spanish too was avantage to me, depends on profession, customer service with A2 level how will get job?

For A1/A2 level might get the CSQ but they need to spend 6-12 months learning french & jobless, can you bear expenses ?
while if you go as B1/B2 you can easily get job. I think this will play a role in providing adaptabilité points ;D

Canadians are high qualified skills, most are skilled immigrants, so competition will be very high ;D

Umer Shahzad said:
well i do respect everyone's idea and aspect about quebec but in Quebec you cannot survive without french. I saw people working odd jobs on PR visa which doesn't worth its not a big deal that you will Insallah you will all will get PR visa but this PR visa will worth at the time when you will utilize it by getting a proper office job and by practicing your degree or your professional in Quebec. French high fluency can get you a proper office job so my friends don't do french as you want to gain 2 pts for A1 and A2 6 do it like that if you will do that it will help you alot in getting a proper white collar job and good communication skills is a barrier of everything. Remember one thing Asians are the people who are highly talented i respect other nationalities also i am not racist.

Regards

Umer

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends who is the Principal application ;)

mft25 said:
Hi
how many points I will get for civil engineer from ABIT accredited university AUS
regards

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
3000% thats why a lot being refused, any applicant with level less than B1 have high possibilité to get refused during interview.

Even if high priority AOT, there are a lot of applicants we dont know are good in french from everywhere.

French is not easy language, 7 years in school and my level B1 and I speak spanish too was avantage to me, depends on profession, customer service with A2 level how will get job?

For A1/A2 level might get the CSQ but they need to spend 6-12 months learning french & jobless, can you bear expenses ?
while if you go as B1/B2 you can easily get job. I think this will play a role in providing adaptabilité points ;D

Canadians are high qualified skills, most are skilled immigrants, so competition will be very high ;D
I don't think that those people who have b1/b2 level can easily get a job. This includes many reasons :

First reason : we learn french which is being used in France not in Québec. We are used to listen the accent of France but Québecois utilize the different accent. Even france people face a lot of difficulty to understand the Québec accent. Although, french is their mother tongue.

Accent example : the word "connaissance"

france : (ko nai son ce)

Québecois : ( ka ne san)

etc........

Second Reason :

There are lot of words which are being used in Québec only not in France. In other words, Vocabulary, expressions are different in Québec.

Vocabulary example :

France people say "chien" = dog,
Québecois say "pitou" = dog

France people say "ma petite amie" = my girlfriend,
Québecois say "ma blonde" = my girlfriend.

France : "réfrigérateur" = refrigerator
Québecois : "frigidaire" = refrigerator

etc.......

Expression example :

France : j'ai la dalle - i am hungry
Québecois : j'ai la langue à terre : i am hungry

etc...........

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
lemans207 said:

yes you are right but since I send my application and I am studying French now I get delf a2 after 200 hours after interview we need 1 to 2 years to get the visa so I am sure I will be b2 that time

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehe

Give people hope, let them dream, actually people from toronto & ontario searching for job in quebec.

Depends on profession, but yes there are people for 2 years searching.

but what I meant b1/b2 they dont need to spend time to learn 6 months to learn french in order to apply for jobs,

journalist cant work without french
customer service
doctor, the patient will die because Dr cant understand french hehe
etc

francaise said:
I don't think that those people who have b1/b2 level can easily get a job. This includes many reasons :

First reason : we learn french which is being used in France not in Québec. We are used to listen the accent of France but Québecois utilize the different accent. Even france people face a lot of difficulty to understand the Québec accent. Although, french is their mother tongue.

Accent example : the word "connaissance"

france : (ko nai son ce)

Québecois : ( ka ne san)

etc........

Second Reason :

There are lot of words which are being used in Québec only not in France. In other words, Vocabulary, expressions are different in Québec.

Vocabulary example :

France people say "chien" = dog,
Québecois say "pitou" = dog

France people say "ma petite amie" = my girlfriend,
Québecois say "ma blonde" = my girlfriend.

France : "réfrigérateur" = refrigerator
Québecois : "frigidaire" = refrigerator

etc.......

Expression example :

France : j'ai la dalle - i am hungry
Québecois : j'ai la langue à terre : i am hungry

etc...........

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
Hi All,
I visited one consultant near chandigarh today and as per their saying we will definat ely get 3 points for adaptabilty if we file for CSQ, any one heard abou this.

She said we can just send the A2 diploma and no need to score 16 ponts wil also work.
Please suggest.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
QSW_13 said:
MKshah, Vick Rocks,mademalli & all other seniors....

I feel we need to further understand llink posted by mkshah......as per the CIC targets VISA office wise Asia has lowest number of QSW visas alloted 1100 compared to Europe & Africa...

CIC QSW Visa target for 2012
New delhi 100 :-X
HK 300
Beijing 600

Low QSW VISA's alloted for Asia and i have following queries....

1.If we are considering 14000 applications cap for Group 2, we also need to take into count the VISA numbers mentioned by CIC on their website.if we consider that New Delhi will get 500% more QSW Visa's alloted by CIC against their plan or projected visa number from New delhi in 2012 the number will be still 600 in total...which is less...

2.Considering low allocation of VISA's to Asia and to New delhi, most of the these 100 alloted VISA's will be consumed by Group 1 applicants as they have priority processing done by BIQ HK. Chances of Group 2 applicants getting CSQ will be very less.

3.It is also mentioned on CIC website that, if a particular BIQ/Processing centre has more load of applicantions they have a software system Global case processing sys, allot case processing to any other processing centre in the world. pasting some of the infor from CIC website....They are delaying processing for Group 2 applicants as a bck up plan & if they dont get enough applications falling under Group 1 then only they will consider Group 2.

Step 2: Establishing Operational Targets

In order to meet the targeted admissions set out in the Plan, CIC establishes what are known as “operational targets” across its processing network.

Several criteria are taken into consideration when allocating targets across the CIC processing network, including:
the inventory of applications and ongoing demand, by category;
the complexity of the applications, such as the need for medical or security screening;
resource constraints, including number of staff, office space, etc.;
immigration priorities as determined by the Minister;
backlog reduction strategies; and
CIC's service standards.

With respect to overseas visa offices, the number of applications an office receives and its resource capacity play a vital role in determining individual targets. But with all the factors to be considered, targets are not always proportional to the number of applications a mission has. Over time, this can lead to processing times that vary from visa office to visa office in some immigration categories. CIC's new Global Case Management System now allows us to transfer files seamlessly across our global processing network. This is making processing more efficient, helping us to meet our service standards and to make progress in reducing variations in processing times from visa office to visa office.

Our ability to move work around the network also means that increasingly, visa office targets are not a reflection of the number of admissions for any given region or country in the world, but rather an attempt to strike an appropriate balance among the criteria highlighted above".

4. knowing all these should we still have all our hopes of getting through in this rigid process or should we considering other country migration options which will save us time...
Qsw!
What i understand from the statistics is BIQ target area is priority applicants and francophone countries if any one has better analysis do share..

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
Learning french is not a big deal.....I'm learning french here in France from the last one month in school and i am confident that I can survive in the French language atmosphere...and I think if I can learn then anyone can learn....yes the Québecois accent is bit different but not totally different from France...as far as jobs in Québec are concerned.....I would like to say that depends on individuals ability....if u got the csq,u definitely got the skills and learning french language should not be seen as a hindrance on the way to success but as an opportunity to succeed.....keep ur spirits up guys....Canada and in specific,quebec is a land of immigrants and most of the people working in big companies,offices are just like us...the landed immigrants....If they can get jobs then why we can't....yes it is reality that you struggle for sometime in new country but that is normal....even in India getting a good first job is not that easy....story about one person failing to secure a good job in Québec should not demotivate you as there are various success stories as well....u r not related to anyone .......listen to everyone but always do whatever u wanna do and whatever u believe.....don't be afraid of french....once u get into french speaking environment in Québec ,you will pick the language with in no time and definitely your hardwork is important.....the more you put the more u get.....francaise,mkshah,umer shahzad.....and all of you are doing a great job.......and I am confident that all of u will get csq one day....God bless everyone.
Ambi

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi ambi...
How r u my friend :)

Nice to see you back on forum after some copule of months....

Thank you for your wishes, in fact I m eagerly waiting for my csq interview call.:

Howz the progress of your federal part??
Keep us updated with any good news from your side :).

I agree with your words... Learning French is not difficult task at all, it is just that you must reach to the declared level of french proficiency before csq interview.
But it does not mean that you should stop learning french once youu have reached a level to give some points in CSQ interview.
Learning a language should be a continuing task and it propels its intensity when u r surrounded by native speakers, such as ambi told that once landed in quebbec, we all will get the actual experience of quebecoise french accent.
But till that time you must have reach to atleast B1/B2 level while in your country.
Quebec government also helps new immigrants in learning french by providing free french tutorials.

So, according to me, learning french is not at all difficult. It is just that you must continue to learn french as much as possible during the 1.5-2 yrs of processing time for your application.
Rest, Let us Leave in the Hands of GOD ALMIGHTY.
He surely has arranged best resources for his sons.
May God Bless Us All ! :)

ambi1775 said:
Learning french is not a big deal.....I'm learning french here in France from the last one month in school and i am confident that I can survive in the French language atmosphere...and I think if I can learn then anyone can learn....yes the Québecois accent is bit different but not totally different from France...as far as jobs in Québec are concerned.....I would like to say that depends on individuals ability....if u got the csq,u definitely got the skills and learning french language should not be seen as a hindrance on the way to success but as an opportunity to succeed.....keep ur spirits up guys....Canada and in specific,quebec is a land of immigrants and most of the people working in big companies,offices are just like us...the landed immigrants....If they can get jobs then why we can't....yes it is reality that you struggle for sometime in new country but that is normal....even in India getting a good first job is not that easy....story about one person failing to secure a good job in Québec should not demotivate you as there are various success stories as well....u r not related to anyone .......listen to everyone but always do whatever u wanna do and whatever u believe.....don't be afraid of french....once u get into french speaking environment in Québec ,you will pick the language with in no time and definitely your hardwork is important.....the more you put the more u get.....francaise,mkshah,umer shahzad.....and all of you are doing a great job.......and I am confident that all of u will get csq one day....God bless everyone.
Ambi

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello folks,
With new selection mission dates declared, its time for action. :)

If any member receives his/her interview for CSQ from BIQ, pls update the below tracker. :)

Last update:
*post is updated with details of knivesvente.
*post is updated with details of yogie.
*post is updated with details mdammalli.

other forum members including those who got their CSQ/interview date, pls update your details too :)

With details of knivesvente updated in this tracker:

see his file number is 81xxx, so from 12.2010 (aislam) to 04.2012 (knivesvente), there are 818xx-661xx = 15700 files submitted to BIQ HK during this period of 17 months, so an average of 900 files per months received by BIQ HK for this period.

Member Country Dt printed on AOR AOR/No. Dossier Interview Date/Location

Saeid l l Jan.2010 l l 07.02.2011/New Delhi
angeleye l l 21.04.2010 l l 19.09.2011/Hong Kong
vickyRocks l l 17.08.2010 l HA0000601xx l Awaiting
asw l l 26.10.2010 l l 15.03.2012/NA
quebec2011 l l 27.10.2010 l l Awaiting he got Preliminary Evaluation from BIQ for shortage of 2 points, so file processed / HK
aislam l l 07.12.2010 l HA0000661xx l Awaiting
Feb-11 l l 28.02.2011 l l Awaiting
Myhope l l 01.03.2011 l l Awaiting
applicant.wife l l 17.03.2011 l HA0000691xx l Awaiting
Thomas1987 l l 22.03.2011 l l Awaiting
Yogie l India l 25.03.2011 l HA0000693xx l Awaiting
a l l May.2011 l l Sep.2011/HK (AOT in priority)
devang3d l l 11.07.2011 l l Awaiting
fanneselga l l 28.07.2011 l l 09.02.2012/.... (AOT is in priority)
Vibez_well l l 01.08.2011 l l Awaiting
GalaxyQ l l 22.08.2011 l l Awaiting
shersta l l 22.08.2011 l l Awaiting
Kaps1706 l l 31.08.2011 l l Awaiting
varunynr l l 29.09.2011 l l Awaiting
Meemansa l l 20.10.2011 l l Awaiting
maccuet l l 22.10.2011 l l Awaiting
harit79 l India l 30.10.2011 l HA0000754xx l Awaiting
mkshah l India l 11.11.2011 l HA0000765xx l Awaiting
Brad_cin_dell l l 15.11.2011 l l Awaiting
nursegio l l 08.12.2011 l l 05.06.2012/HK (AOT is in priority)
Pony l l 15.12.2011 l l Awaiting
grimreaper l l 20.12.2011 l l Awaiting
mdammalli l l 29.12.2011 l HA0000795** l Awaiting
jz2011quebec l l 07.01.2012 l l Awaiting
maryr l l 26.01.2012 l l Awaiting
Freddy83 l l ---- l l ----
knivesvente l Philippines l 20.04.2012 l HA0000818xx l Put on Waiting List (AOT in priority)

sam9

Jul 10, 2011
Does this mean that New DELHI will just give 100 CSQ's

QSW_13 said:
MKshah, Vick Rocks,mademalli & all other seniors....

I feel we need to further understand llink posted by mkshah......as per the CIC targets VISA office wise Asia has lowest number of QSW visas alloted 1100 compared to Europe & Africa...

CIC QSW Visa target for 2012
New delhi 100 :-X
HK 300
Beijing 600

Low QSW VISA's alloted for Asia and i have following queries....

1.If we are considering 14000 applications cap for Group 2, we also need to take into count the VISA numbers mentioned by CIC on their website.if we consider that New Delhi will get 500% more QSW Visa's alloted by CIC against their plan or projected visa number from New delhi in 2012 the number will be still 600 in total...which is less...

2.Considering low allocation of VISA's to Asia and to New delhi, most of the these 100 alloted VISA's will be consumed by Group 1 applicants as they have priority processing done by BIQ HK. Chances of Group 2 applicants getting CSQ will be very less.

3.It is also mentioned on CIC website that, if a particular BIQ/Processing centre has more load of applicantions they have a software system Global case processing sys, allot case processing to any other processing centre in the world. pasting some of the infor from CIC website....They are delaying processing for Group 2 applicants as a bck up plan & if they dont get enough applications falling under Group 1 then only they will consider Group 2.

Step 2: Establishing Operational Targets

In order to meet the targeted admissions set out in the Plan, CIC establishes what are known as “operational targets” across its processing network.

Several criteria are taken into consideration when allocating targets across the CIC processing network, including:
the inventory of applications and ongoing demand, by category;
the complexity of the applications, such as the need for medical or security screening;
resource constraints, including number of staff, office space, etc.;
immigration priorities as determined by the Minister;
backlog reduction strategies; and
CIC's service standards.

With respect to overseas visa offices, the number of applications an office receives and its resource capacity play a vital role in determining individual targets. But with all the factors to be considered, targets are not always proportional to the number of applications a mission has. Over time, this can lead to processing times that vary from visa office to visa office in some immigration categories. CIC's new Global Case Management System now allows us to transfer files seamlessly across our global processing network. This is making processing more efficient, helping us to meet our service standards and to make progress in reducing variations in processing times from visa office to visa office.

Our ability to move work around the network also means that increasingly, visa office targets are not a reflection of the number of admissions for any given region or country in the world, but rather an attempt to strike an appropriate balance among the criteria highlighted above".

4. knowing all these should we still have all our hopes of getting through in this rigid process or should we considering other country migration options which will save us time...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam9 said:
Does this mean that New DELHI will just give 100 CSQ's

well my friend don't get worried its a just a number game they will never tell u the exact figure how many peoples have got CSQ :p they have to meet there targeted !