+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@vickyrocks lol well i have paid some palenty as i was not register with FBR when i was working lol so finally i got it sorted out lol

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
TJ CAN said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]I'm preparing Selection Certificate application and in Question 5 & 6 I have to mention AOT and Code but ,I coundn't find AOT code for 2 years MBA. Please help to find it.[/size][/size]
Links as follows,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf
@ TJ CAN, 2 Year MBA will come under AOT

Gestion et administration des entreprises (BACC. - 3 ans) U074 ; domaines-6 points. Diplôme étranger.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
@ TJ CAN, 2 Year MBA will come under AOT

Gestion et administration des entreprises (BACC. - 3 ans) U074 ; domaines-6 points. Diplôme étranger.

When a candidate has two degrees (or more) in areas of
different training and meeting the requirements of evaluation is the one who
provides the most points in the List of training areas
must be taken into account.

sripad

Jun 3, 2012
hi i got a problem

hi i have submited my application csq to quebic and my education history is
1. bachlors in chemical technology (India)
2. masters in process manufacturing management (U.K)
i have attasted all orginals through a solicitor
and in question no 4 are you a holder of one or several of the following diplomas
i have ticked the box diploma or training recognised as equivalent by the quebec regulatory body ( with exception of a diploma in medicine) is this the right box i ticked or else i need to tick foreign diploma coverd by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM)
they have returned my application by sayiong that some of your documents are missing and in that they mentioned
orginal of a diploma or a attestation result ones test, recognized by the MICC, confirming your language skills in french

and i dont have any french skills so i dint sent any score of french
can you please help me in sending my application again to quebic

thanxs

Prem Singh

Jun 3, 2012
Hi There,

I searched this link on the net and found it interesting and informative. I am student in Toronto and pursuing my Post Graduation in Global Business Management CERTIFICATE course for two years. I am in my final semester.

I am looking forward to move to Québéc and would like to stay there forever. I am well versed in French and English and have already cleared DALF C1 in 2009. I was about to pursue my Doctorate in French from India last year but decided to come to Toronto. But now I feel that going to Québéc would have been the best thing for me since I wanted to conduct research in French after few year (once I settle down and have enough money on me).

I took a pre-liminary test online and it shows that I am eligible to apply for CSQ. But I have filled that I am proficient in French and English (which I believe I am) but I took DALF C1 and C2 in 2009. I cleared C1 but scored only 44 in C2 and fell short of 6 marks.

I would like to request you to tell me that would I be able to get CSQ and how much will it take. I took my DALF C1 exam in 2009. Do I need to appear for that exam again to prove my language expertise or my M.Phil (French) from JNU -year 2011 would be enough to prove my language expertise.

Should I move to Montréal after my final sem. and look out for some job and then put my application or should I put it now. One most important question I would like to ask is that do I need to find some job related to my field or some Job in management (or higher level) or a common job of an executive would be enough to qualify.

Please find attached my qualifications and work experiences:

Educational Qualifications
 Pursuing Post-Graduation Certification in Global Business Management from Humber College (in Toronto -4th semester).
 M.Phil (Pre-Doctorate) in French and Francophone Studies from Jawaharlal Nehru University, (Year 2009-2011) – (yet to get the degree and final grades for the year 2011).
 M.A in French and Francophone Studiesfrom Department of Germanic and Romance Studies, Delhi University (Year 2007-2009).
 DALF C1 in November 2009 (Diplôme approfondi de la Langue Française)- Selon le cadre européen.
 B.A. (Honors) English in the year 2004-2007, Delhi University.
 7 Semesters from Alliance Française de Delhi from Jan,2004 – May,2007. (Regular)
 10+2 in Science.

Work Experience

 École Shakespeare and Tutor Doctor:
Presently training students and employees in French in organisations like
Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK). A few more projects may begin during
the end of this month.

 Embassy of France
Worked as an Interpreter to French Diplomats and delegates (French Press,Telecommunication Department) who accompanied French President, Nicholas Sarkozy, on his visit to India in Jan,2008.

Worked for Campus France during the French Higher Education Week (Year-2007).

 American Express Banking Corp. (India)

Worked as a Research Analyst (in French Language) with American Express Banking Corp.,Travelers cheques from 1st Aug,08 to 1st Oct,09.

Work Profile : Managing out-of-balances conditions and exceptions that used to result from Travelers Cheques and pre-paid product settlements from selling partners in North American and Canadian region. Reconciliation, accounts handling and merging were part of my job as a Research Analyst. Sending and analysing inventory online to understand the inflow and outflow of traveller cheques was also a part of my job.

Worked on SIEBEL, Lotus Notes and many other professional softwares to conduct research and handle huge inventories.

Working with American Express gave me an opportunity to improve my French language skills since we were in day-to-day communication with our selling partners (French-speaking Canadian Banks) in Québéc.

 Ordre de Malte :
Worked as an interpreter with a French Humanitarian Organisation “Ordre de Malte” for 3 months.
Work Profile : Coordinating with the french employees of the humanitarian organisation working in France.

 Bharti Vidhya Bhawan:
Worked as a French Language teacher and interpreter at Bharti Vidhya Bhavan for one Semester from August- December, 2010.

Jun 3, 2012
How could i know the status on my application file to Quebec

Hi Gurus,
I applied to Quebec PR in last year June 2011 and received a letter of my payment but still i didnt receive any letter from Quebec Consulate (CSQ) regarding interview letter. What the best way to find out the status on my application.

Thanks,
Harsha.

pixie13

May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@coolguy001

Here's the link that I used: imt.emploiquebec.net/mtg/inter/noncache/contenu/asp/mtg121_rechrprofs_01.asp?lang=ANGL&Porte=1

On the left hand side, select the region, enter your occupation and just click search!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Re: hi i got a problem

hi, dont worry,
As per new rules post 6th dec 2011, it is mandatory for all applicants to submit attested results of language tests with their application of csq.
If you dont wish to submit ur language test results, then you MUST TICK RELEVANT BOX PROVIDED FOR LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY IN THE APPLICATION FOR CSQ.

sripad said:
hi i have submited my application csq to quebic and my education history is
1. bachlors in chemical technology (India)
2. masters in process manufacturing management (U.K)
i have attasted all orginals through a solicitor
and in question no 4 are you a holder of one or several of the following diplomas
i have ticked the box diploma or training recognised as equivalent by the quebec regulatory body ( with exception of a diploma in medicine) is this the right box i ticked or else i need to tick foreign diploma coverd by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM)
they have returned my application by sayiong that some of your documents are missing and in that they mentioned
orginal of a diploma or a attestation result ones test, recognized by the MICC, confirming your language skills in french

and i dont have any french skills so i dint sent any score of french
can you please help me in sending my application again to quebic

thanxs

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
pixie13 said:
@ coolguy001

Here's the link that I used: imt.emploiquebec.net/mtg/inter/noncache/contenu/asp/mtg121_rechrprofs_01.asp?lang=ANGL&Porte=1

On the left hand side, select the region, enter your occupation and just click search!
merci bien pour votre aide..... :)

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
thats so nice...

when did you landed and howz life there in montreal?

and howz job market overall prospect for new immigrants?
Is french necessary for getting jobs there?

Check out the reply of sher_singh in another thread. Please follow the link given below :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-all-the-punjabis-t30092.4919.html

sripad

Jun 3, 2012
Re: hi i got a problem

thanxs for your reply mk shah

in check lists for question no 4 are you a holder of one or several of the following diplomas
which box i need to tick
diploma or training recognised as equivalent by the quebec regulatory body ( with exception of a diploma in medicine) or else i need to tick foreign diploma coverd by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM)
i got my bachlors from india
masters from U.K.

do i need to send a covering letter with this and if yes wat i need to send
please try to help me out in sending my csq again

thanxs

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Can anyone let me know what are the documents required for quebec immigration ? If there is any specific document mentioning all these details then please provide me the link.

Thanks in advance

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Hello my friends, I've received my CSQ since November 22nd (2011), they received my Application since 28th of February (in Sydney Nova Scotia). But till then, nothing... I cannot reach Embassy in Rome (my federal application's Visa Office is in Rome, im from Greece), and I dont know my application Status.
Im checking the On-Line Services from cic site, but the response is always the same (Application Received).

Is there any other person which has the same experience to tell me, help me (or whatever) what to do?

JEDI-007

Star Member
May 30, 2012
All,

Totally disappointed from this thread, leaving it.

Thanks to harit79 for atleast touching my post and giving some idea.

Best of luck to all.

JEDI-007 said:
Pulling up to get assessments. Seniors please advise.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
JEDI-007 said:
All,

Totally disappointed from this thread, leaving it.

Thanks to harit79 for atleast touching my post and giving some idea.

Best of luck to all.
Patience is a virtue, it's better to have a well experienced person in matters relating to your question answer you than to have just anybody mis-inform you. I'm sure someone with answers will do you a reply soon.

Cheers