May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
amisimer said:
@ Vicky
Hi.....I guess evrytym I dnt hv to say thnx na...bt still thankful to u....hey does dat mean I hv to live on hope.....its difficult...does grade makes any different to these situation...as my AOT listed on grade A..dats avionics.....if m asking too much den m sorry.....bt worried... :(
@amiser,
Thanks!!!Hey i know this sort of feelings i know how does it feel when u know u r qualifying but still think what if this or that happens..... Btw ur credentials are way too good. Keep ur hope alive..

gryffindorgirl

Feb 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
6-1-2012
IELTS Request
16-3-2012(sent)
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Senior members PLEASE HELP:(

i have a lot of doubts and was wondering if u all can help me out in solving my confusion...i was thinking AOR is where the BIQ itself calculates ur points and tells u if u have been accepted or rejected. so what exactly is an AOR then? i will tell u in detail now what my situation is....

i had sent my app in dec2011 and received a letter in mid jan saying my file is open. basically it is such type of a letter:
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/6128/p1050177.jpg

is the letter in the above link an AOR???

then, like everyone says the embassy wil send a letter in case any docs are missing ..i received a letter asking for my ielts and french marks sheet.and that if i dont sent it within 6 months they wil b obligated to close my file. but i sent it way before time.
i sent both my french and ielts general in may..may 15th to b precise.

please can u tell me what will be the next step now? some people are saying confusing things like the next step will now b a letter saying "whether the emabssy has rejected or accepted" my application...i just need to know the sequence of things..basically where do i stand at this moment and wat shud i be waiting for?

please help me out here..thanks a lot guys!

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
vickyRocks said:
@ amiser,
Thanks!!!Hey i know this sort of feelings i know how does it feel when u know u r qualifying but still think what if this or that happens..... Btw ur credentials are way too good. Keep ur hope alive..
@ Vicky
Hmmmmm.....let's see wt happens....still I hv to apply...ders a lot more tym to think abt all dis....nw toh I will keep on asking u sum starting troubles...anyways thnx...

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi gryffindorgirl,
yes, this letter is AOR. Contrats girl... :)

There will be 2 numbers printed on top right side of the letter.

No ref. ind & No. Dossier.
Of this 2 numbers, No. Dossier is your file number.

Now since you have sent your language test results, you must confirm with them about the receipt of these by sending an email to your biq.

Next step will be "waiting" till you get the preliminary review result of your file followed by CSQ or Interview for CSQ.

Hope this helps. :)

If you have applied to biq HK, then pls update your AOR details in the AOR tracker on below link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg1482641#msg1482641

This tracker will help us to understand the time taken till interview. Till now they have processed applications till Oct/Nov-2010 and the data is similar for our forum members.

gryffindorgirl said:

i have a lot of doubts and was wondering if u all can help me out in solving my confusion...i was thinking AOR is where the BIQ itself calculates ur points and tells u if u have been accepted or rejected. so what exactly is an AOR then? i will tell u in detail now what my situation is....

i had sent my app in dec2011 and received a letter in mid jan saying my file is open. basically it is such type of a letter:

then, like everyone says the embassy wil send a letter in case any docs are missing ..i received a letter asking for my ielts and french marks sheet.and that if i dont sent it within 6 months they wil b obligated to close my file. but i sent it way before time.

please can u tell me what will be the next step now? some people are saying confusing things like the next step will now b a letter saying "whether the emabssy has rejected or accepted" my application...i just need to know the sequence of things..basically where do i stand at this moment and wat shud i be waiting for?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
gryffindorgirl said:

@ gryffindorgirl!!!
What iam going to tell u is the only thing that can happen to ur application. So this wil be the only thing that will happen to u. U have updatef the biq office on regular footings this is the only thing as an serious applicant u have done. I myself received such letters in 2011 and had updated them accorsingly. Ur file is under study at the moment and they will inform u abt the result. Only three things can happen. (1) If ur documents r complete and u r scoring the min pointa they will call u for F2F interview. (2) Or if u r not scoring the required points they will reject ur application or (3) if u r getting score more than required u will get ur CSQ without interview in snail mail. I myself waiting for the interview call since 2010. Lets hope for the best & dont forget patience is virtue!!!

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Hello there!

I am a newbie to this forum. Can someone calculate my points for Quebec CSQ.

I am 37 years old,
Married, Spouse 35 years with 2 kids under 18 yrs.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering with 8 years of continuous experience in the same field.
English: IELTS passed in Feb 2012: scored 7.5-Listening & 7.5-Speaking
French-Self: DELF A1 cleared, "provisional" certificates received, scored >16 for both Orale Comprehention & Orale l'expression
French-Spouse: DELF A1 cleared, scored >16 for Orale Comprehention; BUT < 16 for Orale l'expression
No Employment Offer
Financial self-sufficiency met

Thank you for your valuable inputs. I must say, everyone on this forum is doing an excellent job.

Cheers!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not a rule to get CSQ if your points more than 55 because this months one friend she had 75 points and she had interview :p but some cases they get it

vickyRocks said:
@ gryffindorgirl!!!
What iam going to tell u is the only thing that can happen to ur application. So this wil be the only thing that will happen to u. U have updatef the biq office on regular footings this is the only thing as an serious applicant u have done. I myself received such letters in 2011 and had updated them accorsingly. Ur file is under study at the moment and they will inform u abt the result. Only three things can happen. (1) If ur documents r complete and u r scoring the min pointa they will call u for F2F interview. (2) Or if u r not scoring the required points they will reject ur application or (3) if u r getting score more than required u will get ur CSQ without interview in snail mail. I myself waiting for the interview call since 2010. Lets hope for the best & dont forget patience is virtue!!!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:
Its not a rule to get CSQ if your points more than 55 because this months one friend she had 75 points and she had interview :p but some cases they get it
Yes, I agree fully with lemans207,

Lets live in PRESENT and think about FUTURE positively. :)

Nowadays, everyone is called for interview, even if points scored by applicant are above the required 55 for single and 63 for married applicant.
For ex. Recent interview experiences shared by pixie (as per his post, he got total 69 points) and RICOLUNA (as per her post, she got total 72 points). Both were scoring above 63 pts before interview. But still they were called for interview.

Check the priority applicants who got their csq recently, they were also called for interview.

So, getting CSQ without interview has became HISTORY now.

BE PREPARED TO FACE THE INTERVIEW IN ANY CASE. UNLESS BIQ DECIDES TO REDULE THE WORKLOAD OF APPLICATIONS BY AWARDING CSQ TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS STRAIGHT-WAY WITHOUT INTERVIEW. :) :)

May GOD pass my this thoughts to BIQ IOs :D: D

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Lenny230, yes you can proceed with your PR application. As soon as you get your CSQ, do the necessary steps to apply for the fed stage.

1 question for you: did you update the BIQ about having secured a job in ontario ? you're supposed to update within 30 days of any updates to your status - marriage/kids/job/address etc. My intention is to understand if teh BIQ had no probs issuing a CSQ to someone who was employed in another province.

once you get the PR, you will have to move to quebec. you understand that right ?

which is your BIQ ?

Lenny230 said:
Hello, I have this situation

1. In mid 2011 I submitted my application to the BIQ

2. In the meantime I started looking for a job in Canada and was unexpectedly successful. An Ontario-based employer sponsored me for a temporary work permit which was issued in May 2012.

3. Also in May 2012 the BIQ notified me that my CSQ was approved without interview and would be mailed directly to my local address.

**HERE IS MY QUESTION** : Can I continue with the Québec process and apply to permanent residency while living in Ontario on a temporary work permit ?

Thank you

JEDI-007

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Pulling up to get assessments. Seniors please advise.

JEDI-007 said:
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. Nice to see that people are helping each other to reach their dream destination.

I am also looking for options to immigrate to Quebec.

Given below is my profile, could you please help and tell whether can I qualify under QSW immigration program:

Principal Applicant:

Nationality: Indian
Qualification:Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (1 Year Full time) Passed out in 2001
Master of Science in Computer Science (1 Year Distance Education) Passed out in 2003
Master of Computer Applications ( 1 Year Distance Education Mode) Passed out in 2004

Experience: Working in IT field with total experience of 8 Years (starting from 2004)

English: Good command (Will sit for IELTS - Can get 6 to 7 Bands easily)
French: Enrolled for AF Classes (Initial Basic)

Spouse:

Nationality: Indian
Qualification:
Master of Arts ( 2 Yrs Full Time) Passed out in 1999
Diploma in Physical Education ( 1 Yr Full Time) Passed out in 2001
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (1 Year Distance Education) Passed out in 2002

Experience: Teaching Experience (in Physical Education) of 9 Years (Housewife from last 2 Yrs)

English: Can Manage (Basic Knowledge)
French: No Knowledge and cant even enroll for French Learning.

Children:
Two (5 Yrs and 3 Yrs)

Please let me know the possibilities of immigration to Quebec.

Thank you in advance.

JEDI

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello everybody

I am still struggling with french, there is no AF center in my city or any french teacher, nobody to use french with, so i am trying with self-study materials but with no hope, i don't use it and till now i can not start any conversation in french
maybe i will lose my dream there in QC

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where do you live?

Bachar said:
Hello everybody

I am still struggling with french, there is no AF center in my city or any french teacher, nobody to use french with, so i am trying with self-study materials but with no hope, i don't use it and till now i can not start any conversation in french

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello everybody

well bachar don't get worried you don't have to expert in that ! this is an understood fact people coming from non french background will struggle alot learning the french but if you want to practice alot try to make small dialogue like if you want to meet some one. try to search somethings on youtube there is no alliance in my city also i have to travel thrice a week to another city to learn french

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
lemans207 said:
If this is the case than there is no concept of getting CSQ, than why they are still using the term interview Waiver on their website as well as in their communications.. ???

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello everybody

try to make sentences what did u did in ur weekend there are sites and torrent which will able u to download the DELF books
which will help u allot don't get worried Insallah you will achieve what you have dreamed for it all depends upon your motivation. if you are 100% motivated your all hurdles will be venished