+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

raopawitter

Apr 30, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
if she has been working for more then an year then i think so she will be awarded with the points of area of training if the work is related to her degree
The work is related to her degree. So can you please tell me how much points i get for the below profile details.

My wife's details:
Education: MCA (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years
Work experience: 5 years as software professional
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 19/25), IELTS: 6.5 overall
Children: 1 (3 months old)

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) - 12+4 years
Work exp: 5 Years as software professional
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25), IELTS: 6 overall

ALso let me know the chances of interview.

Thanks in advance.

PS

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
The work is related to her degree. So can you please tell me how much points i get for the below profile details.

My wife's details:
Education: MCA (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 19/25), IELTS: 6.5 overall

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) - 12+4 years
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25), IELTS: 6 overall

Thanks in advance.

PS
I need her ielts score details in speaking and listening plz plus I need ur degree awarding year

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Umer Shahzad said:
at the moment your score is 43 if you have done A1 then your total score is 47 with 16/25 in oral comprehension and production then 4 points) you are eligible to apply but i will recommend you to do A2 on the safer side
i scored in delf A1
oral = 17
comprehension = 21
production = 16.5
listening = 13.5
total = 68

how much point i will get for french language

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Hello All,

Please i need your help in respect of the comparative evaluation for studies done outside Quebec. I noticed that there is a new form
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/evaluation-etudes/Formulaire-paiement-dyn.pdf

This new form does not give provision for email address and on the website it is stated that "the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles commits to sending a letter within 15 days confirming that your file has been opened following receipt of your application for an Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec)".

So my questions are:

• If there is no email address in the form, do they intend to send their response via snail mail?
    I have sent in my application using this form, but i have put in a seperate sheet of paper with my email address typed on it. Is this OK?

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Umer Shahzad said:
is there any weblink where i can evaluate my IELTS and DELF points...
i have also completed my MCA masters in computer application from punjab technical university (distance program)
can i get points on this. i have completed my mca on march/2012..

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
is there any weblink where i can evaluate my IELTS and DELF points...
i have also completed my MCA masters in computer application from punjab technical university (distance program)
can i get points on this. i have completed my mca on march/2012..
yes you can have the official quebec immigration guide to assess your points you can have it from the quebec official immigration website.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Styl Hunt,
its too early to panic man. earlier, the aor used to be sent out in 30 days. now website itself says that it will take more than that. and its just some 32 days since it was delivered there. have patience. dont bombard them BIQ with mails, wont help at all. we're all in for a looooooooooooong wait about 12-15 months !! ;D

From the site: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/index.html
Code:
Please note that due to the rising number of applications we have received, the time required to send you the letter confirming the opening of your file may exceed the usual period of 30 [color=red]working days[/color]. The ministère will send you the said letter as soon as your file is opened.

Styl Hunt said:
Is therer any who received AOR ? which filed/sent dox during 20th -30th 2012.... I have sent dox on 25th and thye have received it on 27th March 2012, but still em awaiting for AOR :( ..............................
Please advise if any have recvd AOR/file no...
regards
AA

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
yes you can have the official quebec immigration guide to assess your points you can have it from the quebec official immigration website.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Guys,

I'm taking the TEFaQ Exam in July? Could you please recommend any other practice materials besides: TEF - 250 activités and Objectif réussite : TEF - Test d'évaluation de français.

Thanks in advance :)

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
vibez_well said:
Styl Hunt,
its too early to panic man. earlier, the aor used to be sent out in 30 days. now website itself says that it will take more than that. and its just some 32 days since it was delivered there. have patience. dont bombard them BIQ with mails, wont help at all. we're all in for a looooooooooooong wait about 12-15 months !! ;D

From the site: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/index.html
Code:
Please note that due to the rising number of applications we have received, the time required to send you the letter confirming the opening of your file may exceed the usual period of 30 [color=red]working days[/color]. The ministère will send you the said letter as soon as your file is opened.
Thanks lots for shairing

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vibez_well said:
Styl Hunt,

Code:
Hi stylehunt
No need to worry at all my friend...
I sent my file on 27 sept 2011 and received aor after 45 days, on 11 nov 2011.
As vibez shared, it now takes more than usual 30 days period for them to send AOR.

raopawitter

Apr 30, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
I need her ielts score details in speaking and listening plz plus I need ur degree awarding year

My wife's details:
Education: MCA in 2006 (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 19/25), IELTS: listening: 6.5 and speaking: 6

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) in 2006- 12+4 years
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25), IELTS: listening: 6 and speaking: 6

Thanks in advance.

PS

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
My wife's details:
Education: MCA in 2006 (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years (18)
Work experience: 5 years as software professional (8)
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 19/25) (3), IELTS: listening: 6.5 and speaking: 6 (4)
Children: 1 (3 months old) (4)

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) in 2006- 12+4 years (3+2)
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25)[1], IELTS: listening: 6 and speaking: 6

Thanks in advance.

PS
you are the principle applicant ? or ur wife if your wife is the principle applicant then fallowing is the calculation of your points
63 points you have at the moment the chances of interview are on the higher side i will recommend you to complete A2 at-least if you are the principle applicant then you claim 61 points then interview will be mandatory

raopawitter

Apr 30, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
you are the principle applicant ? or ur wife if your wife is the principle applicant then fallowing is the calculation of your points
63 points you have at the moment the chances of interview are on the higher side i will recommend you to complete A2 at-least if you are the principle applicant then you claim 61 points then interview will be mandatory
my wife will be the primary applicant. that means it counts 63 points and the chances of interview will be less.
in case of me as principal applicant, interview is mndatory.
plz let me know if i understood correctly.