+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simple thing is that most of the people who are beginners they will do the DELF test cos its a step by step qualification but they are encouraging people to take TCF or TEFAq

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hec006 said:
and for IELTS. the case will be same?
Sorry, i don't know about IELTS. You can ask to Old applicants who got preliminary results, they can put some light on this scenario.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
francaise said:
Dear forum members,

BIQ has updated the guide in April and they have changed the points of A2.

Earlier the points of A2 were 3 + 3 =6 , now it has changed to 2+2=4

Moreover, they have mentioned in guide that, attestation of delf is not acceptable now, only certificate of delf issued by Commission nationale du DELF-DALF is acceptable.

To confirm, Please see the page 38 on the link given below :

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Maybe I am mistaking here, but this is my understanding of the paragraph on Page 38.

I believe they are talking about results from prep classes for the DELF or DALF (it says "session DELF ou DALF" not "épreuves"). Those results cannot be used as proof. The "Attestation de Réussite" is a document that comes from the "République Française - Ministere de l'éducation nationale, de l'enseignement supérieur et de la recherche - Commission nationale du DELF et du DALF", so it has the exact same purpose as the diploma that only comes later. In the document it says "Le présent document atteste de la réussite au diplôme correspondant, en l'attente de la délivrance du diplôme définitif".

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Hi,

Do you have any idea when is the next TEF/TEFAQ or delf b1 going to be held in INDIA.

and when is the last date of registration.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
sango said:
I used VISA debit card as payment method. My banker just informed us that these cards will be replaced in by Mid May 2012. Definitely this new card will carry new details, Number, expiry date. Can I wait and send another payment form with new details and attach an explanatory note as soon as the card is issued? Will this be a problem? Does anyone have the e-mail of BIQ Paris?
Hi,

Once you receive the new debit cards, you can fax Paris BIQ and explain the situation and at the same time sign another payment form, fill it with the details of new debit card and send it to BIQ in your earliest with the following details:

You name, Sur name
Date of Birth
Passport Number
Application send date

If they unable to charge your debit card they will send you a letter asking for the payment and in some cases they also return all the documents back to the applicant. In my case they have sent me a form to sign it and send them back with an AOR and Reference number but It has delayed my application upto 3 months. I hope that helps. Cheers

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
francaise said:
Dear forum members,

BIQ has updated the guide in April and they have changed the points of A2.

Earlier the points of A2 were 3 + 3 =6 , now it has changed to 2+2=4

Moreover, they have mentioned in guide that, attestation of delf is not acceptable now, only certificate of delf issued by Commission nationale du DELF-DALF is acceptable.

To confirm, Please see the page 38 on the link given below :

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
They have NOT mentioned that attestation de reussite is unacceptable, have they? It says releves des resultats d'une session DELF is unacceptable.

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Hoback said:
Guys,

I'm taking the TEFaQ Exam in July? Could you please recommend any other practice materials besides: TEF - 250 activités and Objectif réussite : TEF - Test d'évaluation de français.

Thanks in advance :)
where is TEFAQ being held and what is the last day of registration

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevillek said:
They have NOT mentioned that attestation de reussite is unacceptable, have they? It says releves des resultats d'une session DELF is unacceptable.
Hi , I have done DELF A1 last week and is it possible to send my application with a certified result sheet? because, my IELTS certificate will expire in 2012 Nov. If i send my application and if they call for interview after expire the IELTS certificate then what will happen?

Please advice.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me urgently if I will get points for my Masters degree if I have done it through correspondence from University? I have got the transcripts in sealed envelope for the same but nowhere on the transcript was it mentioned that it is through correspondence. However, my convocation certificate mentions 'Master of Commerce (External)' so they will know I did it through correspondence? Note that I did not have to attend any classes for the same because it is Distance Education.

Will I get points for this degree or NOT? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheri andrew said:
dear friends,
i sent my file in 2011 but i forgot writing the NOC number how can i correct this fault?
[/quote ]

its ok no problem don't get worried if there is some problem they might send your application back as invalid [/b] which you can resend they will neither deduct your fee