QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
my wife will be the primary applicant. that means it counts 63 points and the chances of interview will be less.
in case of me as principal applicant, interview is mndatory.
plz let me know if i understood correctly.
yes you are right my friend

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
raopawitter said:
My wife's details:
Education: MCA in 2006 (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years (18)
Work experience: 5 years as software professional ( 8 )
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25 0, Speaking: 19/25 1) (3 1), IELTS: listening: 6.5 and speaking: 6 (4)
Children: 1 (3 months old) (4)

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) in 2006- 12+4 years (3+2)
Work exp: 5 Years as software professional
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25)[1], IELTS: listening: 6 and speaking: 6

ALso let me know the chances of interview.

Thanks in advance.

PS
you are the principle applicant ? or ur wife if your wife is the principle applicant then fallowing is the calculation of your points
6361 points you have at the moment the chances of interview are on the higher side i will recommend you to complete A2 at-least if you are the principle applicant then you claim 61 points then interview will be mandatory

Xhanim

Apr 23, 2012
Hello people!

I have a question I need to ask, I am having trouble getting a certified copy of my secondary school transcripts, would the original transcripts suffice?

Thank you.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Umer Shahzad said:
www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
in this link on page no. 38 they r saying (DELF A1 : de 8 à 15 sur 25 = 1) if u score between 8 to 15 u will get 1 point each.
they take points of only listening and speaking or all four modules.???..

and my A1 delf score id speaking = 17.75, listening = 13, reading = 21, writing = 16.5
how much points will get 2 or 4???

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
hi seniers,

are the french language points changed for french A2 (TEF), earleir you were awarded 3 points now you are awarded 2 points????

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear forum members,

BIQ has updated the guide in April and they have changed the points of A2.

Earlier the points of A2 were 3 + 3 =6 , now it has changed to 2+2=4

Moreover, they have mentioned in guide that, attestation of delf is not acceptable now, only certificate of delf issued by Commission nationale du DELF-DALF is acceptable.

To confirm, Please see the page 38 on the link given below :

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
francaise said:
Dear forum members,

Moreover, they have mentioned in guide that, attestation of delf is not acceptable now, only certificate of delf issued by Commission nationale du DELF-DALF is acceptable.

Sir,

Wat about A1

in this link on page no. 38 they r saying (DELF A1 : de 8 à 15 sur 25 = 1) if u score between 8 to 15 u will get 1 point each.
they take points of only listening and speaking or all four modules.Huh..

and my A1 delf score id speaking = 17.75, listening = 13, reading = 21, writing = 16.5
how much points will get 2 or 4???

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
Sir,

Wat about A1

they take points of only listening and speaking or all four modules.Huh.. only listening and speaking

how much points will get 2 or 4??? 0(listening) + 1(speaking) =1pt

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
francaise said:
Dear forum members,

Hello francaise,

This new a2 = 2 point rule is valid for all applicants or for applicants who have applied after april, 2012?

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hec006 said:
Hello francaise,

This new a2 = 2 point rule is valid for all applicants or for applicants who have applied after april, 2012?
According to rule, it should be applicable for new applicants only but if you look at the previous changes like 16/25 delf rule which was first mentioned in guide on September 2011, it should have applied to post-september, 2011 cases only but 16/25 was applied to pre-september, 2011 cases also. So, can't say whether new A2 points are applicable for new applicants or both( new and old cases).

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
francaise said:
According to rule, it should be applicable for new applicants only but if you look at the previous changes like 16/25 delf rule which was first mentioned in guide on September 2011, it should have applied to post-september, 2011 cases only but 16/25 was applied to pre-september, 2011 cases also. So, can't say whether new A2 points are applicable for new applicants or both( new and old cases).

Hello francaise ,

yes, I know all the things whatever you have written. That's why I have asked you what do u think in this scenario?

Moreover, Is it same for IELTS also? Old applicants are evaluated based on new rule?

Previosly Listening - 6.5 + = 3points now band 8.0 -9.0 = 3 points. please put some light here.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hec006 said:

Hello francaise ,

yes, I know all the things whatever you have written. That's why I have asked you what do u think in this scenario?

Moreover, Is it same for IELTS also? Old applicants are evaluated based on new rule?

Previosly Listening - 6.5 + = 3points now band 8.0 -9.0 = 3 points. please put some light here.
if i look at the previous changes and the way they deal with the cases, then i can say that new a2 points would be applicable for old as well as new applicants.

(P.S : this is just my assumption)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lolz well i think so in up coming few months they are not going to give any points for A1 and A2. Simply there quote of the visas which they have issued are filled lol thats why they are making it difficult and difficult every day..! hope for the best and if an immigrant is coming from a non french back ground its very hard to learn french i think so its better to move towards the federal cos i think so personally that federal applications will be faster then quebec cos they were criticized by most of the people and they are opening new categories also

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
francaise said:
if i look at the previous changes and the way they deal with the cases, then i can say that new a2 points would be applicable for old as well as new applicants.

(P.S : this is just my assumption)
and for IELTS. the case will be same?

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Umer Shahzad said:
lolz well i think so in up coming few months they are not going to give any points for A1 and A2. Simply there quote of the visas which they have issued are filled lol thats why they are making it difficult and difficult every day..! hope for the best and if an immigrant is coming from a non french back ground its very hard to learn french i think so its better to move towards the federal cos i think so personally that federal applications will be faster then quebec cos they were criticized by most of the people and they are opening new categories also
yes,, Umar .. you are correct.. But, application for Federal as well as for Quebec at a time may definitely decrease your chance in Quebec selection. because in that cae it makes clear that you have no intention to stay in Quebec.