Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
HI ALL, Cheesy

I AM SUKHVINDER SINGH FROM INDIA, I WANT TO APPLY FOR QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER VISA.

1. I HAVE COMPLETED BACHELORS IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA)(3 YEARS DEGREE) well mate (10+6) =16 hope so its with in 5 years
AND (RHCE) CERTIFICATION ON LINUX.

2. I HAVE GIVEN IELTS (ACADEMIC) OVER ALL BAND 6.5 (SPEAKING 6.5, LISTENING 6) 4 points

3. TOTAL WORK EXP. AS SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS. 6 points

4. FINANCIAL: OK 1

5. AGE 25. 16

6. COMPLETED MY DELF A1 WITH 68 MARKS, NOW PREPARING FOR DELF A2. (specify oral comprehension and production marks please)

7. I AM SINGLE.

HOW MUCH MORE POINTS DO I NEED TO SCORE ?
DO I HAVE TO GIVE IELTS (GENERAL) OR ACADEMIC WILL WORK ? academic will be fine cos they need score for your listening and speaking. but send them ur original result card

WAITING FOR SOME POSITIVE RESPONSE Smiley ( at the moment your score is 43 if you have done A1 then your total score is 47 with 16/25 in oral comprehension and production then 4 points) you are eligible to apply but i will recommend you to do A2 on the safer side)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
Hi Friends

I am planning to apply for Quebec immigration in June 2012. Please let me know how much points I score based on the below details. I want to make my wife as principal applicant.

My wife's details:
Education: MCA (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years =18 (if the degree is in last 5 years then you will be awarded the points of area of training remember )
Work experience: 5 years as software professional 8
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 19/25) [3], IELTS: 6.5 overall ( specify speaking &listening bands please)
Children: 1 (3 months old) [4]

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) - 12+4 years
Work exp: 5 Years as software professional
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25), IELTS: 6 overall

ALso let me know the chances of interview.

Thanks in advance.

PS
please specify the dates of your degree plus your age also thanks and IELTS result also mate.

sam_CSQ

Apr 28, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
Hi,
well i cannot find the list of area of training relevant to ur studies.As a memeber said complete your MBA and get some experience in your pocket and then apply for the visa :) hope so thats help but if you want to go you can go for PNP scheme where you can go on a student visa and u can become a permanent resident
Hi Ummer,

Thanks buddy. My AOT list is under Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering.

I hope some experts could answer my doubt. Anyhow, thank you Ummer.

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Is therer any who received AOR ? which filed/sent dox during 20th -30th 2012.... I have sent dox on 25th and thye have received it on 27th March 2012, but still em awaiting for AOR :(..............................

Please advise if any have recvd AOR/file no...

regards

AA

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
knivesvente said:
How about my AOR, how long should I wait for it? Should o start counting the moment they received my updates or the moment I sent my initial application?
You are awaiting for AOR , i aslo did not get File number .... as you get please lemme know .....

AA

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Styl Hunt said:
Is therer any who received AOR ? which filed/sent dox during 20th -30th 2012.... I have sent dox on 25th and thye have received it on 27th March 2012, but still em awaiting for AOR :(..............................

Please advise if any have recvd AOR/file no...

regards

AA
Bro if you have sent your application through Fedex then they might be give you a tracking number track your application with that tracking number thanks

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga

is IELTS academics will work or i have to give general again

i scored DELF A1 oral 18/25 listening 13.5/25 total was 68/100

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Umer Shahzad said:
Bro if you have sent your application through Fedex then they might be give you a tracking number track your application with that tracking number thanks
Hi shahzad,

it has been rcvd by Honkong Quebec, its showed by DHL tracking detail ok ... em awaiting for file num from Quebec dude

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
Hi Umer

My wife did MCA in 2007 and I completed B Tech in 2006.
ahan then i am afraid she might not get points for her area of training is she working or full time house wife

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Styl Hunt said:
Hi shahzad,

it has been rcvd by Honkong Quebec, its showed by DHL tracking detail ok ... em awaiting for file num from Quebec dude
if you don't receive your Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) then you should give them a call or email then regarding your application check your email may be they sent u AOR via email thanks

raopawitter

Apr 30, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
ahan then i am afraid she might not get points for her area of training is she working or full time house wife
She is working full time. Can you explain how the area of training points awarded?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
She is working full time. Can you explain how the area of training points awarded?
well area of training points are awarded on number of factors

1) The duration of your number of years of studies should be equal to obtain that degree must be equal to Quebec for this i can paste a link in the next thread where you can see how they award points for area of training
2) your degree must be in the last 5 years
3) if not so then you must be working full time which is related to your degree.
Sources
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html [The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.] read these lines

for comparative table of indian studies
here is the link use google translator
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_INDE.pdf

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raopawitter said:
if she has been working for more then an year then i think so she will be awarded with the points of area of training if the work is related to her degree