Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day

HELLO FRIENDS

JUST 2 DAYS LEFT FOR MY INTERVIEW IN PARIS, NEED YOUR'S BEST WISHES.

THANKS

AMBI

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
ambi1775 said:

HELLO FRIENDS

THANKS

AMBI

Good luck Friend. Be cool and win the match !!! Wish your success.... :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dont Worry Ambi.
We all know you will get through.
Just believe in yourself.
Wish you all the best for your Interview.
ambi1775 said:

HELLO FRIENDS

THANKS

AMBI

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
ambi1775 said:

HELLO FRIENDS

THANKS

AMBI

Hello Ambi,

Good Luck and don't worry. :)
It'll be a piece of cake ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Geribubaboy

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Rakireddy said:
Can any one reply for the Below Information

I received a letter stating " Your Name has been put on a waiting list for a selection interview with a Quebec Immigration Counselor " But there is no date mention when will be the Interview

Can any one help me Plz
Usually after receiving this letter you get the interview call letter in 2-3 months and the interview should get over in 5 months..Please refer to Quebec Damascus thread, I got this time line from a few folks who have mentioned about this there..

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
hec006 said:
Hello Styl hunt,

Please review all the previous post. i have given him all the details and tried to convince. But, Chandrock was trying to apply through PGPM, as it is his current degree and current exp. :)
ok dude :)

brandonQSW

Mar 22, 2011
Atlanta, GA USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office (CIO) - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-2012
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2013
ambi1775 said:

HELLO FRIENDS

THANKS

AMBI

Best of luck to you! You'll do great. While nerve-racking during the interview, there is nothing quite like hearing the immigration officer say "Congratulations, you've received enough points and will be issued a CSQ" at the very end :)

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Thank you very much for the information! i am nervous about the interview now as I am not prepared for it at all. I did mention in the file that I know "Basic" french - but honestly have recently started studying.

Few questions:
Tips for preparing for the interview?
How much French should i know to qualify for Basic French?
For the interview date notification - will that be via email or snail mail?

Thanks,
Harsha

brandonQSW

Mar 22, 2011
Atlanta, GA USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-2012
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2013
harsha said:
Thank you very much for the information! i am nervous about the interview now as I am not prepared for it at all. I did mention in the file that I know "Basic" french - but honestly have recently started studying.

Few questions:
Tips for preparing for the interview?
How much French should i know to qualify for Basic French?
For the interview date notification - will that be via email or snail mail?

Thanks,
Harsha
Basic French consists of very limited understanding of the language. The Immigration Officer may ask you questions such as "Quel age avez-vous?" (How old are you), "Quel est votre prenom?" (what is your first name), etc. to test your level of French. You would also be expected to reply in French.

The Interview Date notification comes via snail mail (at least that is how it was sent to me, here in the United States). Here in the US, they provided me with an interview date of 60 days out from the time I received the letter. I am not sure if that varies from country to country, however.

As far as preparing for the interview, ensure you are able to explain in great detail to the officer how Quebec would benefit by selecting you to immigrate there, why you want to immigrate specifically to Quebec, if you have children, discuss how you will immerse them and your family into the French culture, and most importantly, they want to know that you are confident that you will succeed in becoming Quebecois and not leave to another province or return to your home country.

I hope that helps!

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
brandonQSW said:
Basic French consists of very limited understanding of the language. The Immigration Officer may ask you questions such as "Quel age avez-vous?" (How old are you), "Quel est votre prenom?" (what is your first name), etc. to test your level of French. You would also be expected to reply in French.

The Interview Date notification comes via snail mail (at least that is how it was sent to me, here in the United States). Here in the US, they provided me with an interview date of 60 days out from the time I received the letter. I am not sure if that varies from country to country, however.

As far as preparing for the interview, ensure you are able to explain in great detail to the officer how Quebec would benefit by selecting you to immigrate there, why you want to immigrate specifically to Quebec, if you have children, discuss how you will immerse them and your family into the French culture, and most importantly, they want to know that you are confident that you will succeed in becoming Quebecois and not leave to another province or return to your home country.

I hope that helps!
Thank you so much. This is really helpful.
I live in the US too and will have the interview in New York, whenever it happens. I received a letter yesterday that I am on the wait list and will be notified soon about the dates of my interview and I shouldn't call or email to check with them on that. So I've no idea when I'll get the next notification with my interview date.
Did you already clear your interview and if not, when is it?

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hello Friends,

If anybody completes 1 year information management after the completion of Master degree in Commerce, then he/she will be categorised as Group 1( Business management) or Group 2 ( master in commerce. Which degree will suit best.

B.COM + M.COM + 1 year Post graduate degree in Management ( Economics & IT).

Is it under group 1 or Group 2?

brandonQSW

Mar 22, 2011
Atlanta, GA USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-2012
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2013
harsha said:
Thank you so much. This is really helpful.
I live in the US too and will have the interview in New York, whenever it happens. I received a letter yesterday that I am on the wait list and will be notified soon about the dates of my interview and I shouldn't call or email to check with them on that. So I've no idea when I'll get the next notification with my interview date.
Did you already clear your interview and if not, when is it?
You're very welcome! I am glad to be able to help where I can - I had difficulty finding help on how to properly prepare for the interview, so I don't want anyone else in the same boat. I received the interview date letter approximately 1 month after I received the waiting list letter.

Yes my interview just happened on March 23, 2012 and I received my CSQ there :). My interview was also in NYC at a building in Rockefeller Plaza (I would assume yours will be in the same place). The officer who interviewed me, his name was Christyan and I am sure you will have him as well (I believe he is the only one who does this currently for the US in New York and he said that he travels on a weekly basis to NYC from Montreal, where he lives). He is very, very nice!

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
brandonQSW said:
You're very welcome! I am glad to be able to help where I can - I had difficulty finding help on how to properly prepare for the interview, so I don't want anyone else in the same boat. I received the interview date letter approximately 1 month after I received the waiting list letter.

Yes my interview just happened on March 23, 2012 and I received my CSQ there :). My interview was also in NYC at a building in Rockefeller Plaza (I would assume yours will be in the same place). The officer who interviewed me, his name was Christyan and I am sure you will have him as well (I believe he is the only one who does this currently for the US in New York and he said that he travels on a weekly basis to NYC from Montreal, where he lives). He is very, very nice!
Awesome! Thanks again. Sent you a message.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
brandonQSW said:

I got mine 21st March from same dude...yes he is very very nice and simple...I got my interview date 2weeks after l recieved my waiting list letter...but l got my intervies date by email and was given 60 days to attend the interview.

brandonQSW

Mar 22, 2011
Atlanta, GA USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-2012
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2013
xse2573 said:
I got mine 21st March from same dude...yes he is very very nice and simple...I got my interview date 2weeks after l recieved my waiting list letter...but l got my intervies date by email and was given 60 days to attend the interview.
That's great - congratulations! That's good to know that you received yours via email - I wonder why they don't keep it consistent. I wonder if it was because I was using an immigration attorney to assist in my application for the CSQ and that is why I was sent a letter instead.

At any rate, congrats again! When are you planning on applying for permanent residence? I have everything squared away and am just waiting for the FBI to send back my Police Clearance Certificate so I can send that with my federal application.